Chapter 7

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

" Bella! Your friends are here! Hurry up!"

" Coming, mom."

At school

" So class today we are discussing-" Mr Williams was rudely interrupted by the loud and booming sound of the door opening.

"Mr Knight. I hope that you won't be late next time. Take a seat. "

Wait, what? Why didn't he get scolded? I mean, it's weird.

" Brie, who is he?" I said pointing to him.

" Oh, he is my douchebag of a brother, Noah. "

As he was walking towards his seat, his gaze suddenly turned at me. At first, he had an emotion on his face that I couldn't recognise. But soon that unknown emotion turned into a deadly glare.

O-okay. I guess he doesn't like me.

Lunchtime

As we were talking I saw Noah sitting under a tree while thinking about something.

" Brie, why isn't your brother with us? He looks quite lonely."

"Don't worry about him."

" Brie, I will go and introduce myself to him."

" I don't think that's a good idea."

" It's okay. It's not like he will kill me."

" H-hi! I am Isabella. I --"

" Yeah yeah I know you are Isabella blah blah blah blah. Nobody cares. "

Ouch! That hurt. Okay, he despises me. Well, I can't force someone to like me. So, that's it then. I wonder what is his problem with me?

"Do me and yourself a favour. Leave me the fuck alone!''

" Oh, okay. It was nice talking to you. "

Noah's POV

It hurts. It hurts knowing that the only person in my life I can love and destined to be with, the only person who will love me unconditionally and help me escape my demons is the person I have to hate. No, it's not like I have to it is like I want to. I feel like I am trapped. Trapped in my own illusion. And it looks like I don't have a way out of it. When I am close to her, it feels right. But at the same time, my sanity tells me otherwise. It's so frustrating and confusing. I don't know what to do anymore. Fuck! I need someone to talk to. I know the perfect person who will help me in this condition.

" I hate you and then I love you. It's like I want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you."

A/N; what do you think is gonna happen next? Keep reading to find out

A/N; what do you think is gonna happen next? Keep reading to find out. And don't forget to vote and comment.