Chapter 24

The question took him off guard

The question took him off guard. He stopped in the tracks and slowly turned around to face me. He sighs and said, " Yes, I am a werewolf." I jerked my arm away from his and started to back down.

" No! This isn't true, right? I know you are joking with me, right? Please tell me what I heard is just a joke. " I said with desperation in my voice. " I am sorry, moonshine. But it's the truth--" I cut him off by shouting, " No no no! Why is this happening to me? After all these years, the only person I started to open up to turned out to be my worst nightmare. Why? " I said through soft sobs as I clenched my hands around my chest where my aching heart was. Noah came closer and wrapped his arms around me as I put my head on his chest while crying my heart out. He slowly started to patt my hair and gave a small, comforting kiss on my forehead. He held me closer to him as I wrapped my arms tightly around his torso as if it was the only thing that can comfort me. " I am sorry." He whispered. " It's not your fault," I said as I cognized that my voice has become hoarse because of crying. I slowly looked up to him and said, " Were you going to tell me if I hadn't asked you ?" He took in a deep breath and said, " Yes, I was. But maybe not anytime soon."

" Are you not afraid that I could just tell everybody about the existence of werewolves and then the hunters will come and kill you?"

" I know you won't. " He said as he took my hand in his and told me, " I am gonna shift. So--"

" Shift?"

" It means I will transform into my wolf now. Please just trust me and don't be scared. I will not hurt you. " He said as I nodded and prepared myself for what's about to come next. He took a last glance at me before he started.... stripping?

" OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said as I turned around to prevent my innocent eyes from watching this.

" I-i am sorry. But I have to be naked for this. "

" Then you could have just told me to turn around. Anyway, just change!"

Noah's POV

I was now on my knees and hands as I heard the satisfying noise of my bones snapping and rearranging. Deep brown fur started to sprout in different areas of my body. My big black ears emerged from the top of my head. My hands and feet were now dark brown paws and I was shorter now, but still pretty big. A dark brown and black tail soon came to the surface also. My teeth grew larger and sharper as a long round snout replaced my nose and mouth. I was fully shifted now.

A/N; Go stream 'Butter' now

A/N; Go stream 'Butter' now....! And also vote and comment.