Chapter 17

" So, this is Noah's room

" So, this is Noah's room. Go inside. I am gonna give you two some privacy. But no funny business, okay?" Brie said winking at me as she goes downstairs.

As I entered the room, the one thing that caught my eyes was that the room was almost everything in the room is painted black. It looks soulless, lifeless.

I found him sleeping soundly as I glanced over at the bed. He looked so peaceful like there are no worries. I didn't want to wake him up, so I sat beside him and started patting his hair softly. After some time, He snuggled into my lap.

" Thank you so much for coming to see me. I thought that I would call you but then I understood that I don't even have your number. When I asked Brie for it, she told me that I will have to achieve it. " He said as his eyelids flutter opened.

" Typical Brie," I said stroking his hair gently.

" Bella, you know whenever you are around, you make me feel things, that I am not familiar with.  When you touch me, there are these butterflies in my stomach that keeps flying. When you laugh, it feels like I am listening to melodic music. When you look at me with those captivating baby blue eyes, I feel like my words are stolen away. I grow happier with every moment spent by your side. You give me strength and courage. I need you like a heart needs a beat. "

He suddenly sat up and grabbed my hand and placed it on his bare chest. " Feel that. There is my heart.  As surely as the sun will rise tomorrow, so too will my heartbeat only for you...... Bella, I-i ....like you. I-i don't care if you think it's too early, I am gonna tell you anyway. I really really like you, nothing and nobody, not even time, can change that. When I am with you, I-i feel... complete, loved so passionately. I like you...not only for how you are or who you are...I love you for what I am when I am with you--"

" Noah..."

" No no no! Let me finish!..... I promise I won't hurt you ever. I promise you will feel ecstatic when you talk to me and smile at me. I promise life will be fantastic. I promise I will protect you at whatever the cost is.......so, would you like to be my girlfriend, moonshine?"

No one believes in love at first sight until that special someone comes along and steals your heart.

A/N; Nothing to say ;-)