Chapter 35

" Where is Noah?" I ask Brie breathlessly

" Where is Noah?" I ask Brie breathlessly. She stares at me for a minute maybe asking herself why I am here and said, " In his room.''

I take long strides towards his room and finally barge into the room to find him talking to someone on the phone. I throw myself in his arms. He was a little shocked at my actions but soon recovered it as he said, " I will call you later." He throws the phone in the bed as he pulls me in and kisses me. His lips mould perfectly against mine as he deepens the kiss claiming me, branding me as his. Swept up at the moment, I reach up and circle my arms around his neck and press myself against him. I could feel him smirking against my lips. He playfully nibbed the bottom of my lips before he broke the kiss. There was a mischievous glint in his eyes as a cheeky grin broke out on his face. He tucked me against his chest protectively. " What happened, moonshine?" I clutch at him tightly and said, " Stop talking. Just hold me." He chuckled before pressing a kiss on my forehead.

**

" Well, this is just... complicated," Noah said as he stretches his arms. I follow his lead and said, " I know right. Noah, do you think he is telling the truth? I mean he said that mommy is a werewolf. Seriously?"

" Well, I don't think he is lying nor do I think he is telling the truth. Like I said it's complicated. Now, do as I say." I nodded.

" Inhale." He said as I take in a breath.

" Exhale." I breathe out. " Are you sure it will help me to calm down?"

" Yes, it will. Now no talking!"

After a few minutes of inhaling and exhaling, we start to walk in the garden of his house. " Well, that was refreshing!" I said as his upper lip curled. " Told you !''

" In the last few days, so much happened. You telling me that you are a werewolf and I am your mate and now..." I pause.

" I think you should go home and have a heart to heart talk with your dad. "

" Yeah, you are right," I said.

" I always am." He said proudly as I hit him on his shoulder playfully.

He places his hand on his shoulder and said dramatically " Ouch! That hurt."

" Drama queen.''

" I'm not. Anyway, let's get you home."

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote