Chapter 39

A few months later ( Isabella's POV)

" Oh my god! I missed you guys so much. " Brie said while hugging us tightly. '' C-can't ..b-breathe!" I said breathlessly. Immediately, she broke the hug and stepped back. She giggles as she muttered a sorry.

Mom, daddy, Chase, Felicity, Abuela all came one by one and hugged us. Brie shouted, " SO, AS NOAH AND BELLA HAVE RETURNED TODAY, WE ARE HAVING A PARTY HERE, GUYS!"

Oh no!

Later that day

Okay, that's it. I, Isabella Neige, have officially lost my mind. It's been almost two hours and Brie is still looking for clothes for me to wear in Felicity's closet. Every time I pick a dress and tell her that it's beautiful. She would reply  ' oh no no no! You will look like a grandma in front of Noah!' so here I am, sitting on the bed of Brie's room with a bag of chips in my hands for two hours straight. Lord, give me strength!

" FOUND IT!" R.I.P my eardrums.

" Brie, stop shouting!"

" Oh my god, Bella! Look this dress will look fantastic on you. " She said as she holds my hands and gives me the dress while shoving me into the bathroom. " CHANGE QUICKLY!" She yelled from outside of the bathroom.

I quickly threw on the dress and turn to look at myself in the mirror

I quickly threw on the dress and turn to look at myself in the mirror. I look beautiful, no I feel beautiful. A smile crawls its way on my face. I wonder if Noah would like it or not.

I walk out of the bathroom and find Brie chewing the same chips I was eating a few moments ago. I call her name, " Brie?" She hummed and turn around to face me. Her eyes widen, " Oh my! You are making me feel ugly!'' I chuckled. " Stop it!''

" Now let's do your makeup and hair."

***

***

This is hella frustrating! I look around to see people dancing and talking to each other, drinking. I sigh. I have never been to a party before, Because of having overprotective parents. On top of that, where is everyone? I have never seen the people who are around me having their time of life.

" Moonshine?" Hah, speaking of the devil.
I turn around and see Noah with a glass in his hand. " I am so sorry. I got stuck with some work. Here, I brought a coke for you!" He said as he hands me the glass.

" So, I guess you were enjoying yourself very much." He said as his upper lips curl.

" Haha, very funny!" I said as I roll my eyes.

" Don't worry, you aren't the only one who hates these stupid parties. " He said as his hand ran through his silky hair.

" This is so tiring!" I said as I take a sip of the coke. Suddenly his eyes lit up and he steps towards me. " I have an idea. " He said as he takes my hand and starts dragging me upstairs. " Where are you taking me?" I asked but he didn't answer. So, I decided to just follow him silently.

***

" So, how is it?"

" Beautiful." I find myself slipping the word out of my mouth effortlessly. He smirked. " I know right." He takes my Hand in his and starting leading me towards the peak of the rooftop.

" Wow!" I said in amusement. I look around. Everyone looks so small from here, dim lights of houses far away from here could be seen. Noah hugged me from the back and whispered into my ear, " did I tell you how beautiful you look today?''

" No, you didn't!" I smirked.

" Oh well, my bad!"

I stand there in his arms for god knows how long, feeling the cold breeze of air around me. After some time I find myself telling, " we should go now. Everyone would be worried. "

" You're right. Let's go!"

As we were heading downstairs, there was an odd silence in our way. I furrowed my eyebrows. The chaos of people for which I was irritated is now invisible. What the hell happened here while we were gone?

 What the hell happened here while we were gone?

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.