Chapter 21

My eyes snapped open as I jolted from the bed

My eyes snapped open as I jolted from the bed. " Aah!" My whole body feels like it has been run over by a truck. The memories of last night came crashing down on me. (A/N; this chapter is happening the next day of the incident. I hope y'all have understood.) Tears started to build up in my eyes as I realized that the person whom I have thought to be the kindest person in the world that I thought could never hurt even a fly has hit an innocent wolf. But again I don't know why am I feeling like this? Because of them, my mummy is now dead.  I shouldn't be feeling pity for them. But it hurts knowing that the wolf is hurt. It feels like a part of me has been hurt. What has it done to me?

I slowly opened the doorknob and peeked through the door to see if there was anyone outside the room. But I saw no one and started to head downstairs with small and silent steps. As I was getting down, I heard dad and mom talking.

" I don't care what she wants! That boy will have to stay away from her or I will make sure that he never sees her again. "

" Just listen to me! Don't do this to her! She is happy when she is with him. And,  She doesn't know yet, so what is there to be afraid of?"

" Maybe she doesn't know today. But if she keeps hanging out with that boy, she will eventually know everything. Our years of hard work will go in vain. I can't let him take her away from us! We will be leaving this town in three days. And I don't care what you or she wants. You may be her mother, but I am her father. Everything will happen according to my say. And as for the wolf or should I say that boy, I will deal with him later. For now, he will be locked in the basement. "

What are they talking about? They are hiding something from me! And are they referring the wolf to Noah? But how in the world is that possible? It isn't possible to just transform from a human to a complete werewolf. But what I saw last night proves me wrong. Then, is it really feasible that werewolves do exist? But daddy and mom told me the thing that killed mommy wasn't a wolf. It was just a wild animal. Then..?

Truth will always be the truth regardless of lack of understanding and disbelief of ignorance.

A/N; see y'all in the next chapter 💜🙆.
If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.