Chapter 3

Noah's POV

Noah's POV

" Abuela, I am going to school," I shouted as I started heading towards the entrance. But I was stopped by Abuela's shouting.

" No no wait!"

" What?''

" Have you eaten your breakfast?''

'' No, but I will-"

" Sit! I am bringing your breakfast. And there's no space for arguing, young man.''

" Abuela, I am gonna be late!"

" You should have thought about that before," she said as I groaned and sat on a chair.

Ever since mom died, Abuela has become my mother. She is the most selfless person I have ever seen. She always makes sure that I am fine, she tries her best to make me happy. She always tries to help me forget the loss of my mother. But a mother is a mother. It can never be compared to anything. The day that disgusting, filthy werewolf hunters killed my mother and my unborn brother or sister, I have sworn to myself that I will make sure to destroy the human species when I become the alpha, even If that's the last I will do. They took my mother and my unborn sibling away from me. I will never forgive them for what they did to me. After just one night, a happy family of four turned into a broken family of three. I will make sure there is not a single trace of them. And that's not a threat that's a fucking promise.

Later at school

" Noah!''  I turned around to see my best friend aka the Pack's future beta running towards me.

" Why are you yelling, Liam? " I asked annoyance visible in my voice.  

" Noah, a new human girl has recently moved here and also attending this school. And to make things even worse, Brie seemed to be getting a little too much comfortable with her. " My eyes widened and I almost choked on my saliva. I nearly shouted at him, " What the fuck? What the hell is a human doing here? And where is Brie?''

" I don't know. We had a little conversation earlier and she seemed to be uncomfortable talking to us. And as for Brie, she is currently with the human girl showing the school compound around. And...um.."

" Spill," I said directly looking into his eyes.

" Ummm... Brie may or may not has invited her to hang out with us tonight.''

" Are you fucking kidding me? What were you doing that time? You--''

" I tried to stop her through the mind link. But she just blocked me! " he said defending himself.

" Fucking hell! Then, I won't be joining you guys tonight."

" But--''

" This conversation is done here. And find out everything about the human girl. " I said as I started to make my way towards the class.

" Ok."

At class

" Good morning students. We have a new student today joining us. Her name is Isabella Neige. Isabella, come in. No need to be shy!'' the teacher said with a cheery voice. I flip the pages of the boring book placed in front of me while almost dozing off.  But suddenly invading my chain of thoughts an alluring scent hit me. My wolf began to stir in my head as I continued to take big breathes in. I was confused beyond belief. I could tell that strange scent didn't belong to anyone here.

" Yes, come, Isabella. So, would you like to tell me something about yourself? ''

The same scent that had been taunting me now hit me with full force like a wall. I look up from the book and my jaw dropped. There stood the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She has deep brown hair in which I just want to run my fingers and baby blue eyes from which I can't take my eyes off, red pouty lips which I can kiss all day long and milky white smooth skin which I can lick again and again and never get enough.  She is perfect. My wolf forcibly broke the mental barrier I had put up between the two of us and took complete control of my mind. He let out a small growl. It wasn't a growl of anger or annoyance. It was a growl of pleasure. Delight. It was a growl to let everyone know that she is his and not to look at her. He had his sights set on only her. And then it clicked.... the smell, the attraction, the sudden possessiveness and protectiveness, the crazy beating of my stupid heart....  my mouth went dry instantly.

This can't be...

Sometimes it isn't love at first sight. Sometimes we get so stuck on what we were raised to believe, that we have a hard time breaking out of that shell. Will it be easy? No. Will it be worth it? Absolutely. 

A/N; thanks for reading

A/N; thanks for reading. Please vote and comment. See you in the next chapter.