Chapter 14

" Bella, are you 100% sure?"

" Yes mom, we have already had this talk.  Then, why are we still talking about this? Yes, I agree that he messed up but that doesn't mean he will do the same this time. I agree that he has done a mistake, but I think that we should move on from that and give him a second chance."

" You are gonna be in trouble one day because of your kindness."

" Stop it, mom. And umm.....he..''

" Don't beat around the bush. Just tell me.''

" Healsotoldmethatitisadate."

" Woah Woah! Slow down, Eminem. "

" Okay so.. here we go..... Umm.....He...told....m-me.....that it.....is a.......date."

" WHAT. THE. HELL!" R. I. P eardrums.

" Mom, stop shouting!"

" Oh my god, oh my god. The audacity of that boy's! I can't believe him. But at the same time, I am excited about your first. Oh my god! I don't even know what to say, wait! Do you have a dress? When is he coming to pick you up? Have you decided how will you put your ma--"

" MOM! Stop panicking. "

" Stop panicking? STOP PANICKING? How can I? It's your first date! Oh my god! Wait, let me help you find the dress. "

" Mom, do you know that you are sometimes extra? "

" I know,'' she said as she winked at me.

" Bella, you look breathtaking.''

" Thank you so much, mom."

" Now go! Your date is waiting for you with a boutique of roses. If you stay any longer, I doubt that your daddy won't be able to hold himself from killing your date for asking his baby girl out. "

I rushed downstairs only to meet with  Noah and daddy death glaring at each other. You can cut the tension in the room with a knife.

" Am I missing something here? By the looks of it, I think you both literally want to kill each other.''