Chapter 34

" When you were 4 years old, your mommy's dead body had been found

" When you were 4 years old, your mommy's dead body had been found. But it was too bruised for you to see. You know that I have been telling you these years that it was a wild animal who killed your mommy. But it was a wolf. And I also know very well that you saw that wolf. " He pauses and looks at me, " Since your childhood, I have been taking care of you. I love you so much. You're like the daughter we never had. "

" D-dad..." I started but he stops by raising his finger. I am not liking where this is going. What is he trying to say? The daughter he never had? Why is he talking like...... I am not his daughter?

" I am not your real father, Bella. " I jerk my hands from his hold and stand up from the bed. " What are you talking about? Are you drunk? You are talking nonsense. "

He kneels in front of me and places his hands on both thighs. " I-i am sorry... But it's the truth. I was your mommy's friend back then..... I also know that the boy is a werewolf. " I clutch the table beside me tightly to restrain myself from falling. He knew all this time?

" And I know that you are his mate. " Tears start to build up in my eyes. " Why? Why didn't tell me? You knew all this time but didn't tell me. " He doesn't answer. He just looks down at the ground.

" Your mother was a werewolf too. "

" BULLSHIT! Just  because you are my dad doesn't mean that you can say anything. ''

" Bella, please calm down. Please try to understand. I am only telling the truth. I know it's too much--'' before he could finish, I run out of the house. I could hear mom calling my name. But I know if I stay one more minute there, I won't be able to stay sane. I run to the one place where I feel comfortable, where I feel like I am home -- Noah.

 I run to the one place where I feel comfortable, where I feel like I am home -- Noah

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.