Chapter 44

Two years laterA/n; I know it's a huge time gap

Two years later
A/n; I know it's a huge time gap...I'm sorry:)

I put down the boutique of fresh white roses in front of mommy's and my sister's grave. I gave been visiting their grave every week since he told me to come here. Though I decided to refuse his offer, I just wanted to see them one last time. But I couldn't find myself not to visit here since that day.

" Hey. " I whisper sitting down beside the grave leaning my head against the headstone. " I hope you are doing well. I wanted to tell you something very important. " I say looking down at the ring resting on my finger. " Noah proposed to me last night. You know, I'm very happy. He makes me happy, he is the reason why I am here. Nobody looks at me like the way he looks at me.  He looks at me like I am his everything. I am now a free and independent woman with the love of my life beside me. '' I pause and take a breath in. " I won't be coming back anymore. I think I am ready to let go. I will always carry a piece of you two in my heart. I love you two so much. " I reply with tears in my eyes as I kneel in front of the tombstone.

" Goodbye. " I whisper kissing their name on the stone. Suddenly, I feel a pair of hands on my shoulder. I look up to see  Noah looking at me with proudness and amusement in his eyes. He extends his hand and I take it with a smile. " Let's go!" He whispered to me as he gives a kiss on my forehead.

It is not easy to let go of things whether they are good or bad. Today I decided to finally let go of my past and move in with my new life. From today on, it's a new chapter of my life. Taking a deep breath I get inside the car with Noah.

***

" This movie was a waste of time. " He said as he runs his hands through his silky hair. I frowned. " No, it was not!"

After one hour of nagging, I convinced Noah to watch 'Titanic' with me. But the whole time he was just staring at the TV screen with a blank expression while chewing down the popcorns while I was crying my heart out. I don't understand how he could refrain from crying. Oh god, I need another tissue to wipe the tears off my eyes.

" Whatever." He mutters as he rolls his eyes. As he starts to go out of the bed, I catch his hand and spin himself around to face me as I crash my lips on his. He wastes no time and kisses me back. He pulls me towards him and crashes his body with mine as our tongues move rhythmically. Slowly, he starts to make his way towards my neck. Dipping his head to the crook of my neck, he inhales my scent while giving open mouth kisses there.

" Mark me. " I whisper to him. The moment I said mark me he tackled me to the ground making me laugh. His possessive growl echoed through the room as he smashed our lips together. Holding me tight against him like he feared I would disappear at any second, his kisses grew longer. He slowly makes his way towards my neck and starts kissing me there. His canines extended, he lines them up in the right spot. He licks the spot where he will mark me before sinking his canines into the flesh of my neck. I hiss into pain. But the pain soon lessens as he kisses the mark. He tucks me against his chest protectively as I drift into sleep in his arms with a smile on my face.

A/n; I feel single :( anyway, only three more chapters to go

A/n; I feel single :( anyway, only three more chapters to go. Oh my god! I feel so sad. Anyway, vote and comment.