Chapter 1

A/N; first of all, before you read I am warning you guys about one thing

A/N; first of all, before you read I am warning you guys about one thing. And that is this story will have stuttering (for example; I-i am s-sorry, t-thank you). So, if you feel disturbed reading this type of story then I will have to tell you that this story will contain lots of that. So it now depends on you whether you will read it or remove it from your library :)

Isabella's POV

"

Bella, come here and help me unpack this box." Mom shouted from downstairs.

" Coming, mom."

" There you go! The last box down, mom.'' I said as I sat on the couch with sweat all over my body.

" Finally this unpacking is over. I can't believe it took us two days to unpack all this. " Mom said breathlessly.

" Mom, at what time daddy is coming home?''I asked as I gulped down the water of the glass which was placed on the wooden table near the couch.

" Sweetheart, he told me that he has some work in his office so it will be late. Don't wait for him. Now go and take a rest. I will call you when dinner is ready. " Mom said as she went to the kitchen.

I followed her from behind and asked" And, mom c-can I ask you something?''

" Anything, sweetheart."

" Umm....can I.....go-o out and visit around t-the town?'' I asked despite knowing the answer.

" Bella I have told you numerous times that you are not allowed to go out on the full moon. You can go out anytime on any day but full moon. "

" Oh ok, "I said in dejection before heading towards my room.

Since my childhood, I have been told to stay at home on the full moon.  I have tried to ask my parents the reason but they always answered ' Bella, it's not the right time to tell you. We will tell you when the time is right.' And I suppose the right time hasn't come yet. But it's okay, I'm ready to wait till they are ready.

***

Closing my bedroom door behind me, I stood beside the window. The outside view of my bedroom is breathtaking with a garden welcoming me with various kinds of flowers. I can never get enough of this view. It helps me to forget the demons of my past for some time. Though it's a short amount of time, it soothes me. I don't know for how long I was standing there with a smile on my face but, I was brought back into reality by mom's shouting, " ISABELLA! How many times did I tell you to close the curtains on the full moon? " Mom said immediately closing the curtains.

" Mom, I- I am sorry."

Mom sighs and said," Sweetheart, we love you and always want the best for you. We have never forbidden you to do something except going out and closing all curtains, windows and doors on the full moon. And don't be sorry. I should be the one sorry due to my harshness. "

" No no n-no. It's okay. I forgot to close the curtains. The view was so beautiful that I was just captivated by it. "

" That's okay, sweetheart. Now let's go and eat our dinner. " She said as I nod.

After dinner

" So are you excited for your first day at school, Bella? " mom said excitement visible in her voice.

" Very."

" Okay, good. I want you to forget what happened in the past and start a new life here, okay?''

" But that memory still haunts me. I think I c-can't run away from it though h-how much I want to and t-try to-'' mom cut me off by saying, " Bella, relax. It will require time. Time will heal everything. Don't worry. Now I want you to go to bed so that you can wake up early to prepare for your first day." I nod as an answer and immediately start walking towards my bedroom.

Time will heal everything, right?

Time doesn't heal wounds, it just makes them old enough that you get used to the pain.

A/N;

Hello, beautiful people. It's the author of the story. I wanna thank whoever has decided to give this story a chance by reading it. I am so grateful for it. And I will update this book every Monday. Don't forget to vote and comment.