Chapter 29

Isabella's POV ( later that night)

After Noah and Liam came back, we had our dinner. Let me tell you it was so awkward. Abuela - yes I started calling her that- was continuously giving me bowls of food. When I told her that it was too much, she said and I quote ' you look like a stick, you need some meat in your bones.' And as for Noah, he completely ignored me. Whenever we made eye contact he would just look away. After dinner, Abuela showed me my room which was right next to Noah's room. I took a shower before changing into pyjamas which I have borrowed from Felicity. I laid on the bed.

I miss mom and daddy.

I closed my eyes. This is the first time I have been separated from them for a period. I stood up from the bed and opened the door of the room. I started to make my way towards Noah's room. I knocked on his door and after a few moments, he shouted a come in. I entered his room, but my jaw dropped when I saw Noah completely shirtless, which got me a better view of six-pack, laying on the bed. He shot up from the bed as soon as he saw me. " Oh my goodness!" I covered my eyes and turned around. Why does this keep happening to me? He threw in a shirt and said.  You can turn around. I am decent now."

I turned around and sat on the bed while I played with my fingers." I-i..um..-'' I couldn't find the courage to ask him for a phone to call mom and daddy. " It's okay, moonshine. Don't be nervous. Tell me what you need." I took in a deep breath and said, " I miss mom and daddy. I want to call them." " Ok." My eyes widened. That's it?

'' Ok?"

" Yup."

" That's it? You won't protest?"

" Do you want me to?" I shook my head as he handed me a phone.

" Look I know I brought you here without your permission but that doesn't mean that I have the right to stop you from calling your parents. I understand that you miss them. So sure, go ahead and call them." I gave him a big smile before typing daddy's number on the phone. I clicked the call button. After a few seconds later, he picked the phone up and said in his sleepy, deep voice, " Hello?''

" D-daddy?" There was a minute of silence on the other side. Just when I thought that he would tell something.......he hung up.

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote