Chapter 1- First days :)

I wake up very excited, I could barely go to sleep, today is going to be amazing! I cannot believe I am going to meet THE QUINCY JONES, AND HE IS MY NEW MANAGER. The fact that he is working with THE MICHAEL JACKSON right now, is amazing. I'm so hyped for today! I get up and go straight in the bathroom, I smile to myself and start to brush my teeth, I turn on the radio and I hear Thriller by Michael Jackson play, I start giggling and dancing like I'm a zombie screaming, "CAUSE THIS IS THRILLERRRR, THRILLER NIGHT." After that little sing along, I jump in the shower, and I start humming one of my new songs I have written which it is called 'Last Goodbye.' This song was dedicated to my fiancé who died of cancer. He meant the world too me, he treated me right, he was so comforting, he was just everything you could have asked in a human being. I miss him every day, he died unexpectedly two days before we were supposed to get married...I look down at the ring he gave me, God i miss him so much, i never took the wedding ring off and will never plan too, there is just no one like him. I snap out of my sad trance and finish showering and walk out with a towel wrapped around me and another one wrapped around my hair. I go to my bedroom and take of the towel on my head and blow dry my hair to get it dry, then, I comb through my knotty hair, spray it and tie it in a bun. I put back on the radio and this time Prince is playing on the radio, I start bopping my head a bit while picking an outfit, I could not just wear the normal things I have, it has to be different, I have to look good, but I have nothing. After many trials and errors, I wear some blue jeans with a oversized, rainbow jumper, a black belt with a golden buckle, I wear some black Doc Martin boots and I wear my circular glasses and hoop earrings, my necklace given to me also by my fiancé, I need him for luck. I add a bit of red lipstick on, get my bag and head out practically jumping and skipping.

I'm so excited, but I'm so nervous, what will he think, I'm not the best singer and he is working with THE MICHAEL JACKSON, I cannot fail at all. I cannot wait for people to hear my music, this is my dream ever since I was young and now it is finally coming true, I cannot wait to prove my family wrong; they think I cannot do it but look at me now working with the Quincy Jones! I go and get the bus and sit near the front of the bus, I see a lot of posters of Michael Jackson around, I mean he is a superstar, I hope that will be me soon! I put on my headphones and start bopping to Michael's Thriller album, it will never get old! My eyes start to shut slowly, but I soon wake up as I hear the bus conductor say my destination, my cheeks start getting warm from all the excitement, I start to feel my palms getting sweaty too, I'm way too nervous, and skip outside the bus and start walking towards the studio, OMG! I see the studio in my vision and, I calm myself down, I kiss my ring and my necklace, and I walk in trying to control my frantic breathing pattern. I speed walk enthusiastically towards the receptionist and I take my headphones of leaving around my neck, the music still playing. I nervously say, "Hey, I am here for an appointme-" The receptionist rudely interrupts, while chewing gum loudly, "Name?" I respond a bit annoyed, "y/n" The receptionist after popping a bubble says, "Take two lefts, one right, then walk straight ahead to the end of that corridor you will see the studio, I think someone is in there but still go in." She says rolling her eyes. I respond glaring quite a bit now, "Okay, thanks." I quickly go the bathroom as I am a bit nervous and I call my best friend, Ivy, she picks up, "Hey girl, what's up?" I respond smiling a bit, "Nothing much, well I mean a lot, I am about to record my first song with the Quincy Jones, AHHH!" She responds, "Oh Yeah you told me about it, I cannot wait to hear it girl, just be careful and breathe, I know your struggling there!" I respond, "You know me too well." She says, "Yes I do that's why I know that you..." I quickly respond sharply, "Be quiet, I don't got time for your little jokes, I Gotta focus." She says, "Imagine if you meet Michael Jackson or something, you are in his studio, remember when you used to have a huge crush on Michael, it was so funny!" I hear giggle. I respond, "Yes, keyword imagine, you can't blame me though he is so dreamy and he's so..." Ivy responds, "Yeah, yeah whatever". I respond a little bit embarrassed, "He reminds me so much of Jay you know..." Ivy responds, "Girl, you have to eventually get over him, look I know it is hard, but you need to find love, you cannot be like this forever!" I respond sighing, "Girl, I hear you, but it is hard, I just can't." Ivy responds, "When you're done in that studio section come to my apartment straight away, no buts!" I sigh knowing I won't get out of it, "Yes, yes whatever." Ivy responds giggling, "Okay cool I cannot wait!" I respond, "Me too, I will see you later, I do not want to be late!" Chloe responds, "Aight girl, see you later." I cut the phone off and nervously walk outside, I go the directions that the rude receptionist sent me and I open the door and I see Quincy sitting down and I hear a familiar voice, I start to smile and I start swaying about as I hear, "I'm gonna make a change for once in my life, it's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right, as I turn on the collar, my favourite winter coat, the wind is blowing my mi-" the music stops. I open my eyes confused and then I look at Quincy who is looking at me and then I look at...Oh...My...God...Michael Jackson!