Chapter 49 :)

Y/n's Pov

Marcey starts speaking, "Well, I don't wemember evewything..." I say, "That's okay." Michael says, "Just tell us what you remember Mars, alright?" Marcey says, "Okay. So, well my weal mum went up in the sky. Appawently, I can see hew but that is in a while." My heart aches for her, she lost her mother at such a young age. Michael puts her on his lap and hugs her tightly. Marcey says, "It's okay. I just have to be patient." I put on my sunglasses, so she does not see I am tearing up. Michael rubs her cheek up and down. Marcey says, "Well, they took me to this place. It had other kids in it, and I played with some kids. It was really fun. I also leawnt a lot of stuff easily. I could do things fastew than the othew kids." That's why she is so intelligent. "Then, the lady picked me up. Appawently she weplaces my mum, but no one does. She said I should call hew Mawy not mum. She nevew hugged me like I seen hew do to Molly and Matthew. She bawely fed me." That's why she is small for her age. "And, worst of all, she huwt me for the smallest-" She put her thumb and index finger close together. "Things and Molly and Matthew did the exact same thing and nothing happen-" Michael sees me crying and says, "Mars that's okay baby." I continue to cry quietly. She went through the same thing as me but much younger. She is only 3 years old! I dry my tears as I see Michael and Marcey talk. I take of my sunglasses. Michael turns to me and Marcey does the same. Michael says, "Are you okay, baby?" I flash a quick smile and say, "Yes of course." Marcey says, "You look like you have been cwying..." I say, "No just a bit of hay fever." Marcey says, "Alright."

Michael starts singing Man In The Mirror and Marcey suddenly joins in, "I'm stawting with the man in the miwwow, I'm asking him to change his ways. No message could be any cleawew, if you want to make the wowld a bettew place, take a look at youwself and make that change." I clap and say, "Wow, Mars that was so good. Michael your voice never gets old. I could listen to you guys for years. You guys should become a duo?" Marcey says happily, "Weally?" I nod excitedly. Michael says, "Sure why not?" I say, "Oh let's call your duo M&M?" Marcey giggles and says, "Just like the Candy!" I say, "Yes!" Michael giggles and says, "I don't like the brown ones." I say, "How could you Michael?!" Michael laughs and says, "They are not part of the rainbow!" I laugh. Marcey says, "That's what I am saying!" We all giggle.

Michael cradles Marcey to sleep. Michael whispers, "She's out, out." I giggle quietly, "She has been running about and trying to catch up to you." Michael says, "Understandable." I say, "Before we talk about anything else, make sure your bodyguards have the police and they are there and her social worker?" Michael says, "Already done it." I say, "If I could adopt, her right now, I would." Michael says, "I mean we could." I say, "What happens if we split up?" Michael says, "But, we won't." I said, "I know, but-" Michael says, "We 4 lifers." He does some sort of gang signs. We both giggle. I say, "Sorry we haven't talked to much. I couldn't let the girl go." Michael says, "I didn't see her, and I am so glad you found her." I say, "Me too." I kiss Michael on the cheek minding Marcey.

Michael's Pov

Half an hour later, we get to the orphanage. Marcey is still fast asleep. I put the scarf over her face and Y/n opens the door for me. I get out and I smile at everyone. I wave with my free hand. Marcey doesn't even flinch. She must be a deep sleeper. We head inside and meet the owners of the Orphanage and the camera crew. We share our greeting. One of the Orphanage workers take Marcey into the sleeping room.

We head into a room full of kids and they all start screaming so loudly. They all look so happy, and it makes me happy. Me and y/n sit on miniature chairs just like the kids. One of them come up to me shyly. The Orphanage owner, I learn that her name is Tifanny says, "Matt sit down!" I say smiling, "No it's all good!" She nods as Mark comes towards me. He says, "Are you the real Michael Jackson?" I smile and say, "Yes I am." Mark says, "Hmmm do that Thriller dance you do with the zombies and then all of us will be able to know." I smuggishly smile, "On one condition..." Mark says, "What is it?" I say, "Let me teach you all the dance?" Mark smiles and puts out his little hand for me to shake it and I shake it. I say, "Okay, and your teachers so Miss. Tifanny and Miss. Millie will pick who is the best and they get to pick the story y/n will read to you guys alright?" Everyone screams loudly. "Okay let's start." The teachers say, "Everyone move your chairs and tables to the side!" They all do as she says. Me and y/n help them too.