Chapter 84 :)

Y/n's Pov

1 month later...

I wake up excitedly, only two more weeks until I become Mrs. Jackson. Today I am going out with Latoya, Ivy, Janet and Maria to find a wedding dress for me to wear. I see the other side of side of my bed is empty but there is a little note with a chocolate bar I have been craving. The note says:
'I decided to go to the studio today as I know you'll be getting your wedding dress. I hope you have an amazing day; I do love you very much! See you later, Mrs. Jackson.'

-MJ

I smile at the paper and keep it under my pillow. I head out to the bathroom. I am starting to show drastically and I have started to wear overside baggy clothes to hide it. I turn on some music and then I began to brush my teeth. I like to put on Michael's songs more so the baby can recognise his voice and mine too. I head into the shower and come out within half an hour.

I head into my wardrobe to look for any clothes. I really need to go clothes shopping. My size is drastically changing! I find a co-ord blue woolly outfit which consisted of blue leggings and a huge jumper. I wear some white fluffy socks and some white sneakers:

I then sit on the vanity and put my hair up and add clips into it

I then sit on the vanity and put my hair up and add clips into it. As soon as I add the clips, I hear the door open from downstairs. Must be the girls! I put on some earrings on, spray some perfume and grab my bag and head downstairs.

I say, "Hey! You all ready?" Latoya says, "Why wouldn't we be?" Maria says, "How's the baby?" I say, "They're chilling, how about you?" Maria says, "She's good, she's been kicking a lot." I say, "You're having a girl! Ahhhh!" Maria hugs me. Ivy says, "I am so excited for you both!" Janet says, "Same! They're going to be so cute!" Latoya says, "I know right! But enough of baby talk, let's go dress shopping!" I say, "And normal shopping, I'm literally running out of clothes my size." Latoya says, "Ahhh yes more shopping!" Janet says, "Latoya is in heaven right now, if you don't know." Maria says, "It's okay cause me too. I've been waiting for this day my whole entire existence." We all laugh as we walk out of Neverland.

As we are in the car, Latoya breaks the silence and says, "So, I obviously rented part of the mall off as you are going to be there and it will be chaos." I say, "Thanks, Toya." Latoya says, "No worries girl." Janet says, "When are you and Michael going baby shopping?" I say, "When I'm 6 months!" Maria says, "Me and Leo have already started." I say, "Of course you have!" Ivy says, "I can't wait to meet them though." Latoya says, "I already have a lot of nieces and nephews but this baby is going to be special!" I smile and says, "Of course." I cradle my baby from that point on.

We finally arrive at the mall and I don't know how people know we are here but they know. I of course start greeting fans and signing autographs. We head in and there are a lot of barriers and I hear screaming fans. I briefly wave at them and the cameras as we head into the wedding dress store.

This lady greets us by saying, "Hey Y/n! We have been expecting you my name is Kiara and I will be at your assistance today! How may we help?" I say, "I am-" Latoya cuts me off and says, "She's looking for a wedding dress, it has to be a ball gown more and not too tight. Make sure the bottom of the dress covers her belly too!" I say, "What she said." Kiara says, "I am guessing you're pregnant! Congrats!" Maria says, "Don't tell the press please!" Kiara says, "No of course not." I smile and say I appreciate it." Kiara says, "No worries, now let's head into this room full of dresses right this way." We follow her until we get into a room full of dresses. Latoya immediately looks around like she's shopping for herself. I giggle as I watch her. I start to look around, all these beautiful dresses! I look around carefully and one catches my eyes. It was plain and simple but it was detailed really good and it's just what I'm look for! I pick it up and turn around to go to the lady and as I'm about to go to the lady Latoya's got me and holding 5 dresses! This is going to be long!