Chapter 17 :)

Y/n's Pov

I slowly wake up, really tired and confused. I'm pretty sure I was with Michael just a min... Do not tell me I fell asleep when we were watching Peter Pan, oh no! I walk out slowly, and I see a note on my desk and a picture? I look at the picture, I mean it was cute, but I was asleep. His face looks so cute and happy. I smile and stick it to my wall full of pictures. I do need to remove some...Ivy is on here. I then, read the note and I smile so much, I do not even know why. I decide to go and get ready.

I turn on the radio and 'Time of my life' starts playing. I gracefully glide to the bathroom and start to brush my teeth like usual. I think to myself about everything that has happened in a short amount of time. I would never have guessed Michael Jackson to like me. I do not know if I feel the same, only time will be able to tell. I walk into the shower and start humming I just can't stop loving you.

I am finally done, and I walk out with a towel on my head and a towel around me. The radio is now playing, Billie Jean. That song was my life when it first came out, I loved it so much! I start bopping while picking my outfit. Today, we are going to the dance studio and hospital, but I mean I could look posh and like every other girl Michael has been with, no shade, or I can be different and add a little bit spice. I decide to add a little bit of spice of course. I decide to wear some dark hem flare jeans and a dark blue and white short sleeve V-neck crop top. It was going to be really hot today. I go and sit down and decide curl my hair up, so it is an afro/poufy type of thing. It takes me like half an hour to curl my hair. I put on some light make up on and wear some lip-gloss and make an eyebrow slit with my makeup. I decide to wear some bracelets and a chain. I put on the same ring as always. I decide to wear hoop earrings again and wear metal framed glasses on top of my hair. I put on some white sneakers and then head to the living room.

I still smell Michael's scent and I smile peacefully. I decide to go and eat some yogurt and watch TV, bad idea. I sit there in shock as I see myself on TV, it did not go away. I shake my head and the TV ends with: "Who is this mystery girl?" I turn of the TV, grab my bag and decide to get a face mask so my identity could be hidden. I did not want anyone following me or knowing who I am.

I walk cautiously outside the house and I see a car and a man outside of it. I walk away but close enough to see who the man was. It was Michael's driver? I walk towards him and say, "Hello, sorry I have never known your name even though I have seen you many times." He smiles and says, "I am Leo!" I say, "Nice name, so why are you here?" Leo says, "Well, Mr. Jackson wanted you to the dance studio safe after all the paparazzi stuff and he did not want you to take public transport just in case." That is so sweet of Michael. I take of my mask and say, "Sure why not?" He opens the car door for me, and I step in. I sit down and look outside the window. The driver then steps in and starts driving. It got a little too quiet, so I make conversation, I say, "So, Leo how are you?" He says looking at the rear view mirror, "I am good Miss y/l/n." I say, "Call me y/n. I am not one of those type of people. Just cause you work does not mean we cannot be friends!" He smiles, "Okay y/n. So, what do you think about Mr. Jackson then?" I say, "Call him Michael. It feels weird when you say that." He nods. I say smiling, "Well, I think he is a good guy you know, he is handsome, I have to admit, and just the best support and currently one of the sources to my happiness, has always been. I am glad our paths crossed. I used to be a fan and now I am a good friend of his." Leo starts to laugh, "I would not say you guys are friends, most definitely not y/n. You guys act like lovers not friends." I say smiling and shaking my head, "I swear we are friends...for now." Leo says smiling, "Oooooo, for now, I see you having a crush on Michael." I laugh and say, "You cannot really blame me, have you seen the man, I had a crush on him when I was younger and now look at me." Leo says, "Michael is a great friend and a respectable man to be honest. I am glad to be working for him." I say, "Understandable. So, do you have any friends or family here?" Leo says, "Yes, I do. I do have a fiancé too; we are getting married soon. I am making Michael my best man; do not tell him I want him to be excited. Y/n, you can come too. Why not?" I smile and say, "Thank you." The car suddenly stops, and I hear the same old shouting and cameras flashing. Leo says, "We are here y/n!" I say, "Hold on and get my notebook and a pen. I say, "What is your number Leo?" He tells me his number. I say, "Well, I need a new friends to call and stuff, call me whenever your free!" Leo smiles and says, "Sure!" I say laughing, "You don't have to be I just need a friend you know?" Leo says smiling, "You have already got a "friend" Michael. I will give you his number. Surprise him or something." I say, "Okay, that sounds like a good idea." Leo gives me his number. I say, "This was fun, I'm kind of nervous now, thank you Leo, enjoy your day!" Leo says, "You'll be fine and you too, y/n!"

I slowly walk out of the car and I look back Leo gives me a thumbs up and I start walking towards the door of the dance studio and then I hear an uproar of screaming now and then I feel some hands on my waist and I look back and see Michael. Michael smiles said, "Do you think I would let you walk by yourself up here?" I smile back. Michael says, "You look hot today by the way." I smile and say, "Why thank you Mike. You look hot too." He smirks and then looks up and waves at the fans and signs autographs. Some fans start smiling at me and I wonder what Michael told them, but it must've been good. I smile at all of them back.

We finally walk in the studio together and I go off and stretch myself for dance. Michael says, "Oooo professional." I say, "Yeah and what about it?" Michael laughs and says, "Oh nothing." He starts running around the studio like a little kid then somehow picks me up and starts running around. I shout, "Michael put me down!" I start laughing now. He finally puts me down and we laugh at each other and then I start staring at his eyes and he stares back smiling. Our face start to move forward, this time. Our lips are about to touch, I was not even stopping myself weirdly and the dance instructor claps his hands laughing and says, "Let's get started!"