Chapter 76 :)

Y/n's POV

I am round about leaving the Studio as me and Prince have finished up the song that will be on his album. I walk out the door Prince behind me and my eyes widen and I slowly take out the lollipop that is in my mouth and look at the human being staring straight back at me. The cameras click through the window even more because of this unexpected interaction. My face turns from shock into a smile still looking deep into those innocent, dough eyes.

It's Michael.

I snap out of my trance as Prince bumps into me pushing me forward and nearly forward. Prince says, "Hey, why'd-, oh." He sees Michael. Prince says, "Well, I'm out. I'll call you about the details in the future." I say still looking Michael, "Bye Prince." Prince says, "Sheesh, you're in love." Making me and Michael laugh. Prince walks out.

Michael beckons me with his fingers to come to him and without hesitation I do as he says. Michael doesn't say a word and continues to look at me. I break the silence and say, "Well, what a damn coincidence." Michael giggles, "Yeah. When you told me I need to work, I'm on it." I say, "What you doing in this studio, don't you have Quincy's one?" Michael says, "Yes but basically this is about my album release thing. Like your one and Quincy's studio was booked out and this was unexpected anyways so we just made it work. How did you and Prince's song go?" I say, "Pretty cool. Pretty cool." Michael goes to say something but then stops. I giggle and say, "Spill it Mr.Michael." Michael giggles and says, "I just want to say I really am sorry. I get how you feel and I know I need to change up a bit. But Janet does like you and I don't want it to be another Jermaine." I smile and say, "You are forgiven. And trust me nothing is going on between me and Janet. Yeah she's cute, but it's always been you." Michael smiles and says reaching his hand out for me to shake it, "Friends?" I smile and say shaking his hand, "Friends." Michael whispers in my ear, "With benefits." I laugh so loud. Michael says, "Come with me to the meeting, I mean you are coming and stuff." I say, "Sure Mr.Jackson."

We both walk side to side, not holding hand and in hand but chilling like friends.

Friends with benefits.