Chapter 24 :)

Y/n's Pov

I follow Michael into this big wide field and all of a sudden, I see a chimp running towards us, I quickly hid behind Michael. Michael moves forward and reaches out to the monkey and says, "Hey, Bubbles, how are you?" Bubble looks hyper and starts making noises. Michael giggles then turns to me and says, "This is Bubbles, he is the nicest chimp on Earth, he won't hurt you." I move forward slowly and reach for Bubble's head and I pat it. I say, "Ooo that's not that bad." Michael says, "See, come hold him." I slowly reach to Bubbles who is making noises. I take him out of Michael's hand, and I cradle him. Michael says, "Awh, normally everyone else would be scared, I am glad that you like him." I say, "I mean he is a cute chimp isn't he, I cannot say no!" Bubbles starts to make more noises happily and I smile at Bubbles. Michael chuckles and says, "It is his nap time, we have to put him to be bed now." I nod and say bye to Bubbles, his response was more sounds. I give Bubbles back to Michael and Michael disappears. A couple minutes Michael comes back with a snake. I say, "I love snakes! I used to own one when I was much younger, I named her Cleopatra, Cleo for short." Michael says smiling while the snake is wrapping around him, "Wow, that is amazing, this is Muscles!" I say, "Hey Muscles, can I hold it?" Michael says, "Wow, you are eager! But, sure." I go to grab Muscles slowly and take it away from Michael. I look at Michael smiling and say, "Gender?" Michael says, "A boy." I say, "He is really huge!" Michael says, "I know, be careful though, he can squeeze." I carry on playing with Muscles until Michael says, "Well, we have to go and feed him now." I say, "Okay, that is fine." I give Muscles back to Michael. Michael is taking longer than usual. I just pace and up and down then I hear Michael call my name, I look up and see Michael smiling brightly holding two llamas. I smile and run towards them. Michael says, "That is Lola and that's Louie." I say, "They are so cute, oh my gosh!" Michael says, "Yes they are, do not let them chew on you though!" I laugh and say, "I won't." I go and pet the llamas, they are gorgeous. I say, "Michael these animals are so cute, I want to come here often and see them!" Michael says, "Of course you can." I hold and rub the llamas for a bit and then Michael says, "They have to go for their daily bath now!" I say, "Awh okay, bye Louie, bye Lola!" I kiss both of their noses and Michael walks them off. A couple minutes later, I hear barking and I see Michael holding to dogs. Michael says, "They are in need of a walk. Let's walk them!" I nod smiling and take one of them and say, "Who's this then?" Michael says, "That is Sasha." I bend down and say, "Awh, Hi Sasha." Sasha barks and wags her tail. I say, "Okay, let's go."

We start walking around Neverland. Michael did amazing, Neverland is such a cool place and if I could, I would stay here forever. I decide to start making conversation to Michael. I say, "Neverland is an amazing place, if I could I would live here forever." Michael chuckles and says, "It really is, you can come here and sleepover anytime, you could even li-" I chuckle and say, "Thanks Michael, I definitely will. So, what's your favourite thing about Neverland?" Michael says, "There honestly is a lot, but honestly the rides, they are cool and always fun to go on." I say, "I cannot wait to try it!" Michael says, "Same, same." I nod and turn looking forward again to Sasha who is walking and wagging her tail. "Y/n?" I hear Michael say. I turn smiling and say, "Yes Michael?" Michael says, "You are different." I look and say, "Good or bad way?" Michael says, "Definitely Good!" I chuckle and say, "Good." Michael carries on and says, "Most girls I have been with hate animals, they would scream, but you, you did not, plus you are the most beautiful girl ever." I look at him and say, "Thank you and not just for the compliment, but for taking steps with me and plus you are my idol and you helped me through my hardest times. Never in a million years would I imagine myself here walking by the side of Michael Jackson, the most famous person on Earth right now." I laugh and carry on, "Well, it has not be that long. But, despite everything that has happened with Ivy and stuff, thank you for putting a smile on my face, Michael." Michael says, "Wow, I am so glad to have met you too and I am glad I have helped you, Y/n." I smile at him and then look back forward and smile to myself. I do not know why I feel this way to be honest, I am so inviting to Michael but if anyone else I hate it. I have barely known him, and he literally knows my life story. Never in a million years would I think I am in-

"We need to put Sasha and Shadow away now sadly." I smile and bend down and rub Sasha's back. Sasha is panting and wagging her tail. I say, "Bye, Sasha! I will see you later." I pat her one more time and then I give her to Michael, who walks them away and comes back.

"Want to go to the pool?" Michael says. I say, "Nah, not today, but can we go on the rides now?" Michael smiles and says, "My favourite bit, of course! Where to first?" I look around at my surroundings and shout, "That huge rollercoaster." I run towards it like a little kid in the candy store.