Chapter 60:)

I smile and wave boldly like I'm the Queen of England. People are screaming my name this time, not Michael's. I feel on top of the world. I sign some autographs as well as Michael and even hug a few "fans" as I walk past. We get stopped by a reporter. The reporter says, "Hey Ms. Y/n how are you feeling tonight?" I smile and say, "Words in the dictionary cannot describe how I feel right now." Michael giggles and so does the reporter. The reporter says, "How does it feel supporting your girlfriend, Mr.Jackson?" My cheeks start to burn as he calls me Michael's girlfriend. Michael softly says, "I feel so happy. I'm so proud of her!" I smile at him and he smiles back. The reporter says, "Well, I don't want to hold you up on your big day. We cannot wait to hear your album. We love both of you. Goodluck!" Me and Michael say, "Thank you very much!" And we smile and walk off, signing more autographs.

I even see Marcey and Chloe behind the barriers I look confused because I thought they were invited. Marcey says, "Y/n! Michael!" I smile and say, "Hey sweetheart!" I feel cameras flashing on us. She reaches over to me for me to hold her and I do. Michael says, "How are you Mars?" She says, "So happy. How about you?" Michael says, "I'm so happy you're here." Mars smiles at Michael then looks at me and says, "You're gonna be famous as Michael!" I smile, "I hope so. You might too when your older with your little band thing going on with Michael, you know." Marcey smiles and says, "You're right. Michael we have to sort something out!" Michael giggles and says, "Of course." I laugh too. Chloe says, "We've been giving her singing lessons. She got a range of activities to do pick from and she chose singing!" Michael says, "That's amazing, she's starting younger than I did!" Chloe nods smiling. I hand Marcey to Michael as they were talking to each other as I talk to Chloe. I say, "How come you guys aren't sitting in the auditorium?" Chloe says, "Because we didn't get invited. But we came here for moral support!" I smile and say, "Well you're invited now! Come on over this barrier bit." Chloe says, "For real?" I smile and nod and Chloe does as I say. Marcey is now holding Michael's hand as we head towards the auditorium.

We take some pictures together but Chloe decides not to be in them. Then Michael walks in with Chloe and Marcey going to his seat and to their new seats as I take more pictures.

Michael's POV
"Wow this is huge!" Marcey says. I smile and say, "I know right. Look at those painting omg." Marcey says, "Nevew say omg again, that's fow the youngew genewation." I open my eyes quite wide and say, "You're so smart for a three year old." Marcey says, "Three and three quawtews!" I say, "When's your birthday?" She says, "In 3 months!" I smile and say, "How about this? For your birthday, you can have a party at Neverland." I lift her up and carry her as we finish the last few stairs. She wiggles in my arms excitedly and says, "Weally?!" I giggle and say, "Yes weally!" Mimicking her. A voice says, "What's she so excited about?" It was my mother Katherine, she was sitting next to Y/n's father who I smile at and the other side Jospeh, my father who I give a small smile too. I say, "In 3 months, she's having her birthday party at Neverland!" Katherine says, "That sounds so fun, sweety. What's your name, honey?" Marcey goes all shy as I put her down in front of my mother. She says, "My name is Marcey." Joseph says, "She's the little girl on TV?" Marcey says, "Wait I was on TV? I'm as famous as you Michael!" I giggle and say, "Yes you are." The whole family laughs. I sit next to Y/n's father on this balcony thing while Marcey and Chloe sit behind me with my siblings and as I guessed Jermaine was flirting her up. I roll my eyes and look forward. Me and Y/n's father have a little conversation before the lights go out and our eyes are drawn to the stage.

Y/n's POV

Quincy says as I fix my mic, "We've come so far. Today is the day we release you into the world. You've done well. You are a bright star. Now this is where the real work begins." I smile and nod humbly. I may have shouted in Quincy Jones face a bit but he is Quincy Jones and a legend. I say, "Thank you for this opportunity. Thank you for seeing something in me. I cannot wait for our journey to continue. Love you Quincy." He smiles and say, "Love you too. Go get 'em!"