Chapter 65 :)

Y/n's POV

I lay in bed full of pity and sorrow like I have been for the past week. Michael has been around trying to get me up but I can't seem to function. Michael decides to go back in schedule while I am on my own unless I ask Janet to come or Janet just comes. Me and Michael fought each other me saying he shouldn't go and him saying he should go, for him to go was a shocker. We did not talk for 2 days. I decide to invite Janet over sometimes she is really carrying me out of this dark place and is helping out significantly. Janet also compliments me a lot and always seems to make me blush. If not Michael, it'd be her.

I sloppily get out of bed to go and get ready. Well not get ready but look presentable. Every-time I sing, I just end up in tears because it reminds me of my dad so I just listen to music. I brush my teeth and shower like usual and dry myself if. I walk into my closet and pick some grey sweatpants and I wear my thriller oversized sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy but good ponytail and head downstairs. I have no appetite like usual so I just turn on the TV and it's on the news. I scan the TV as I see Michael and this random lady. I shrug it of as I hear the door knock. Probably Janet. I get up and head to the door and like I expected I see Janet. We stare at each other smiling for a bit then I break away and say, "Hey Jan nice seeing you." She says, "Nice seeing you too, girl. Can I come in?" I smile and say, "Sure." I look down and see a magazine, I reach down to pick it up and then I feel a hand brush into mine. I look up and see Janet reaching too. She quickly takes her hand away and she says, "I'm sorry I-" I giggle and say, "It's okay, it's okay." I pick up the magazine and see the same lady and Michael on the cover. I look at Janet and say, "Whose this? I'm starting to see her and Michael everywhere?" Janet says, "He says that's his friend called Tatiana." I say, "Of course when me and Michael start not being in good terms this random women shows up." Janet says, "I know my brother, he won't cheat." I sigh and say, "I know but...Probably a coincidence." Janet says, "Anyways, let's go to the mall today!" I nervously laugh and say, "Can't we stay in Neverland-" Janet says, "No buts, go wear your shoes and we are off." I roll my eyes smiling and I run up the stairs and change my sweatpants to matching black joggers and wear some black Jordan's . I take my hair out and wear a black bandana and then put on some sunglasses and put my bag on and head downstairs. Janet says, "Little more than shoes I see. You look cute." I say, "Thanks, Jan." Janet says, "Alright let's go."

We head into the car and the bodyguards drive us. Me and Janet talk like usual all the way until we get into the mall. Of course press are around and snapping pictures of me and Janet. One even went up to us, with our bodyguards close but I allowed it. They asked, "Do you know who the lady is with Michael? Are you and Michael together? Is Michael cheating on you?" Janet rolls her eyes and so do I but I say, "Me and Michael are still together. He is not cheating on me. I am not sure who the lady is but Janet told me she is MJ's friend therefore I have nothing to worry about and I trust MJ." I flash a smile and walk away wiping the smile of my face. Another one comes up and says, "How is it dealing with your father's loss?" I say sadly, "Really hard, one of the hardest things I have ever gone through. I do not wish this pain on anyone else. But, Janet here is getting me through it. With her, I'll be getting back to work in no time and performing live for you guys. But, I do wish for my dad's legacy to keep going on. He was a great man. When the sadness passes, then I will be able to celebrate his life!" The person asks, "Will it be a private funeral and who will be attending?" I say, "It will be a private funeral of course and the people that will be attending is my family, his side of the family, his friends, the Jacksons and I think that's it." I smile and then walk away. A person goes up to Janet and asks her questions and me and her sign some autographs before heading into a shop.

I start looking at the clothes and now with a big bank account, I can get anything. And that is exactly what I do. Me and Janet start collecting clothes. After an hour or so, we finish paying and we have huge bags of clothes. We then head into a Jewellery store, I want to get Mike some jewellery. I look at the class case and immediately fall in love with this chain, you can also add a message on it. I pick that one and tell the person to add, "Our hearts were in sync before time, (your initial)." Janet says, "That's so cute, my brother will love that." I smile at her. After, me and Janet get jewellery for ourselves and matching rings for each other. We finish our shopping and I'm excited to give Michael the jewellery. All of a sudden, I hear screaming and I immediately lock eyes with Michael but then I see him with that lady. My smile immediately drops.

The next thing I know is Michael and the lady is walking towards me so I plaster a smile. Meanwhile, the bodyguards are holding people back so we just find a pretty empty shop to talk in. Michael kisses my cheek and says, "Hey love! How are you? Nice sweatshirt too." He smirks. I say, "Meh. You?" I spit out. Michael realises but carries on speaking, "I'm good. Hey Dunk." Janet says, "Hey, Applehead." I smile and say, "Hey Tatiana, nice to finally meet you, I've been seeing you everywhere with Michael." Tatiana smiles back saying, "Nice to meet you. You are really pretty in person." I smile genuinely now and say, "Thank you." Tatiana says, "Big fan of your music too. I love it and yours too Janet. I'm literally talking to three of my idols." I giggle and say, "Glad you do." I turn to Michael who's eyes are burning at me I say, "What?" Michael says, "We have got to talk. Come on real quick." I plaster a smile and say, "Can this not wait until we get home, can't leave a fan hanging." Michael says, "No it can't and me and Tatiana are friends so she'll understand." Tatiana smiles and say, "I won't mind, go on." I nod and give Janet a sign of help and she laughs. I roll my eyes.

Michael is holding my hand to the back of the shop we are in. I say, "So, what you want, MJ?" Michael says, "Why you acting so cold towards me?" I say, "What makes you think that?" Michael says, "You just don't look pleased, refused to talk to me and called me MJ, you only use that when you're serious." I say, "Sure. So what did you want?" Michael says, "Answer my question." I say, "I mean you walking round the place with another girl, just how you used to walk around with me and it's everywhere. You could have told me who she was. I've been worried about it." Michael steps back and says, "You thought i'd cheat." I sigh and say, "No I-" Michael says, "You do. She is just my dance partner for tour and was nice so I got to know her and now she's my friend nothing more." I say, "Michael you could have just said that instead of randomly appear with her. Talk to me, I am your girlfriend." Michael says, "Last time I tried talking to you we had an ar-" I say, "MJ, that's different. You ain't here when I need you right now. It's Janet not you." Michael says, "But I-" I roll my eyes and say, "But I-, shut the fuck up Mike. You're supposed to be there for me. I get it music comes first, blah blah blah. But a simple cuddle when you get home won't hurt like come on man." Michael looks annoyed and sad all at once, I think I was a bit harsh but I stand my ground but he says, "Wor-" I say, "Save it, Michael. Talk to me when you have sense and realise what I'm saying without making an excuse. All I'm going to say is if you just lost your father, mother or any family, God forbid, I'd be by your side and I'd be there for you." With that I walk away leaving Michael on his own.

Tears start forming in my eyes. Why is everything getting ruined? Janet gets up and immediately realised what went on. I turn to Tatiana and say, "Nice meeting you, girl. Thank you for the love, I appreciate it." Tatiana says, "Always." Then, she smiles. Me and Janet walk out the mall as people ask questions of what went on but I ignore it. I turn around one last time to see Michael already looking at me sad. I turn back around and head for the car to Neverland.