Chapter 71 :)

Chapter 71

(Filler chapter, so it might be boring!)

Y/n's Pov

The priests says, "We shall rise now." Amazing grace starts to play as the door opens and my dad's coffin comes in which is being held by his brothers. Michael squeezes my hand as tears falls down my eyes. I also grab hold of Maria's hand, but I can't tell if she is crying through her glasses. My massacre is running down my eyes. I hum along to Amazing Grace while my head leans on Michael's shoulder. Michael is following the coffin directly. I see my mother not giving of any sad emotions, she looks normal.

The coffin is finally places at the front and opened. I shiver as I see his lifeless body. I look around and I see people crying or just standing there. I do both. I turn see Katherine even shedding a tear and Joseph stands there looking sad. In the short amount of time, my family and the Jacksons have come closer than ever. Michael kisses the side of my head, and the priest says, "You may sit." We all sit. The priest carries on and says, "Lord our God, you are the source of life. In you we live and move and have our being. Keep us in life and death in your love, and, by your grace, lead us to your kingdom, through your son, Jesus Christ, our Lord." We all say, "Amen." The priest says, "Before we give this man up to God, we want his final time on Earth to be full of love and around the people that love him. So, I would like to bring his family to talk." My grandfather steps on stage. He says, "Never in a million years would the thought of having to bury my own son. It should be the other way round. I remember when he was first born into the world, and I saw it. Best day of my life. I am going to miss you son. You didn't deserve to go so soon. You're finally with your beautiful mother, soon we will be a family again, trust me. I love you son." He nods and walks down to my dad's coffin and kisses his head.

There are a couple more speeches but then it's me and my sister's turn. We go on the podium and my sister removes her sunglasses and her eyeliner and mascara runs down her face but it is dried. She says, "Daddy has been the best daddy in-" I put my head down and rub her back as she chokes up with tears. "The world and I love him and I'm going to miss him-" She starts to sob in my chest and I see 13 year old Maria again. I have tears in my eyes. I then step on the podium as Maria puts on her sunglasses but still sobs while I hold her hand. I sigh, take of my sunglasses and say, "This came way too soon. Way, way too soon. He should be able to see his grandkids and hold them but he can't. He won't be able to walk me down the aisle on my wedding day-" A tear falls down my cheek. I say, "He's going to miss out so much on my life. But I want to take the opportunity to thank him for being an amazing dad, the best dad I'd say. He really was there for me when no one else was and cared so much for me. He is the reason I am doing what I am doing today and doing what I love doing. He just made me happy no matter what and I want to thank him for that. Dad, your time may be up on Earth, but you are forever. I love you very much dad and I'm going to miss you."

A couple tears roll down my eyes and I put on my sunglasses and walk my sobbing sister to dad's coffin. She holds his hand and cries into it and then kisses him on the lips. She then sobs into Leo's arms and Michael rubs her back. I then say, "Dad, don't kill me but I halved the necklace that you gave me so you can have part of it. I know I'm sorry but it's for a good cause." I giggle. I say, "Well, I'll see you on the other side dad, we'll catch up on my career and when I marry Michael and when I have your grandkids. We'll talk for hours. See you soon dad, I love you." I kiss his forehead and put the necklace around his hands. I look up and I see his figure putting on the necklace and I smile.

I go back to my seat, and I say to Michael, "I've found closure, I am no longer sad." Michael nods and kisses my forehead as he holds my side. The priest says, "If you want to go and see him, you may see him." Michael grabs the new record album and I immediately turn to my mother who takes a picture. I run up to her right in front of Michael who looks confused. I take the camera and I smash it and say, "Why are you trying to ruin him like that? How dare you? Don't ever do that again. You hear?" Before she could answer I walk away, and I see MJ talking to my dad and I smile. Ivy leans forward and says, "What did she do?" I say, "If I found out this is leaked, you'll be sued for money you can't pay for, okay?" She nods. I say, "She tried taking a picture of Michael's new record." Ivy says, "Well as you should." We both laugh. Michael walks over to me with some wiped tears and hugs me. He says, "I hope he likes it." I smile and say, "Hey, don't cry baby. And he will, I know him." I kiss his forehead now. He says, "Why did you break a camera at your mother?" I say, "She tried to take a picture of your record." Michael looks angry but then I say, "I broke that camera it's okay, love." He nods slowly.

The priest says, "In the name of Jesus, the merciful father. Our Father we entrust Malik Y/l/n into your hands. From dust you came and from dust you shall return. Jesus Christ, Our Saviour, is the resurrection and the life. You gave him life. Receive in your peace and give him, through Jesus Christ a joyful resurrection. Like you said in Luke 23:24, 'Jesus told him, 'Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise'.' Father please protect this soul. We trust you. In Jesus mighty name we pray." We all say, "Amen."

The priest says, "For a final farewell, I would love to bring the Jackson and Y/n and Maria to sing the original I want you back." I immediately jump up with Michael following behind. We get the front microphones while the rest get the back ones. The music starts playing and we do the beginning dance. Michael sings, "Ohhhhhh, ohhhh." I sing, "Let me tell ya now." Michael sings, "Oh, oh, oh." I sing, "When I had you to myself, I didn't want you around." Michael sings, "Those pretty faces always make you, stand out with eh crowd." I sing, "Someone picked you from the bunch and one glance is all it took." Michael sings, "Now it's much too late for me to take a second look." I sing, "Oh baby give me one more chance, won't you please let me." The rest sing, "Back in your heart." Michael sings, "Oh darling I was blind to let you go." We sing, "Let you go baby." Me and Michael sings, "But now since I seen you it's on." The rest sing, "I want you back." I sing, "Oo, oo baby." The rest sing, "I want you back." Michael sings, "Nah, nah." We all sing, "I want you back!" Everyone claps again.

The priest then says, "I would like to bring Y/n up for a performance to her late father." The music begins and I sing, "You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back...Where there is the love...I'll be there. I reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do just call my name and I'll be there. I'll be there to comfort you, built my world of dreams around ya, I'm so glad that I found ya. I'll be there with a love that's strong, I'll be your strength. I'll keep holding on." Before I sing, I get cut off by my sister, "Let me feel your heart with joy and laughter, togetherness is all I'm after." We both sing, "Whenever you need me, I'll be there." Michael sings, "I'll be there to protect you." I sing, "Yeah baby." Michael sings, "With an unselfish love that respects you." Me and Maria sing, "Just call my name and I'll be there." We sing the rest, and everyone is either embracing one another or clapping.

We watch them close the coffin and it's the last time I'll ever see my dad's face. I smile as a tear roles down my eye. We bow our head as the choir sings softly as my dad is now being buried.  I look up and see my dad waving at me, I smile as I see he is wearing my necklace and wave back as his figure slowly disappear officially. I bow my head again.

We say our goodbyes to everyone, speak with people on the way too.

A few minutes later, me and Michael are now back in the media storm trying get to the car. Many moons later, we arrive back in the car and drive back home to Neverland.