Chapter 80 :)

Y/n's Pov

5 months later...

Performance after performance. Interviews after interviews. Awards after awards. That's been my life and that's my life now. But, my favourite thing in the world to do is being Michael's girlfriend and visiting the children. Things with my mother have gotten better. She's my new business manager. Me and Ivy talk from time to time but I am a busy woman, she is one of my dancers though. There has been no negativity in my life recently and I'm trying to keep it that way. I miss my dad so much though. Life would be complete if he was here though. But, the only bad thing is I've been very sick recently. I have swollen legs, but probably because of the amount of high heels I've worn, I have a headache probably from the lack of sleep because I keep throwing up and I concluded it to a stomach bug.

Today is a fun day, it's Marcey's birthday party. She is turning 4 today! She has grown so much and looks so much healthier. She is having a Michael Jackson themed birthday party though which is funny because Michael is going to be present. Marcey is just like how I was as a kid, Michael Jackson obsessed. She told me we have to dress like Michael Jackson. There will be a lot of Michael's around Neverland today!

I turn to my left where Michael is still sleeping and we kind of overslept. I kiss Michael's cheek until he is awake and he smiles widely and says, "Morning Y/n." I smile and say, "Morning Michael. You gotta wake up though, we over slept and Marcey will be here in an hour." Michael says, "Don't go around kissing everyone today because they are going to be me for the day." I laugh a bit and say shrugging jokingly, "Accidents happen Michael."

Before he could say anything, I hope into the bathroom with my outfit.

I put on my CD player which played some James Brown songs. I brush my teeth while dancing around the bathroom nearly slipping while trying James Brown's moves. I finally head into the shower and wash my hair and everything I need to wash. I get out and wear some underwear and head out into the room. Michael isn't here yet. I put on a white shirt, a black, short skirt and Michael's own personal billie Jean jacket. I put on some sparkly socks and some short black heels. I then sit at the vanity and dry my hair. After I spray it with a special spray and it goes all wet and girly. I gel my hair back and then put it in a bun. I put a fedora on my head too. I put on Michael's special glove. This is so surreal; I'd never think he'd allow me to wear it to be honest but he did. I put on some quick makeup, which consists of foundation, highlighter, eyeliner, blush and lip gloss and then I wear jewellery.

I decided to surprise Michael by performing Billie Jean so he sees me worthy of wearing his items. I play it on my CD and as soon as the second verse starts Michael comes in and starts watching impressed. He decides to wear his other Billie Jean outfit that he wore in his music video, so we have a corelation. I smile as I do the moonwalker and stuff. I remember showing my dad this. I say as the music stops, "How'd I do?" Michael folds his arms and smirks, "Amazing and you look amazing." I blush and say, "Thank you."

A couple minutes later, after looking at everything decorated by the lovely staff we chill on the couch and wait for everyone to arrive. In no time, we hear a knock at the door. Michael says, "Must be Marcey." I say, "Shamone!" Michael laughs and shakes his head. Me and Michael head to the door and open it. It's Chloe and Marcey. Marcey is Grammy 1984 Michael. She wears a dress and then a replica of Michael's Jacket. Chloe is wearing a matching a replica of one of Michael's Jackson 5 outfits, where he famously sang Who's Loving You, she wore a dress version but kept the purple jacket and hat the same. Marcey says, "Hey fellow Michaels." We all laugh. I say, "Happy Birthday Girl!" Marcey says, "Thank you!" Michael says, "Hey Twin. And happy birthday MJ." Marcey reaches for Michael's hand and of course Michael takes it. Marcey says, "Thank you, MJ." They smile and walk in talking while me and Chloe walk into another room doing finishing touches of things she wanted to add.

I say, "So, how has Marcey been Chloe?" Chloe smiles and says, "Amazing, she's really happy. Me and her have gotten closer." I say furrowing my eyebrows, "Do you know that you and Marcey look similar, so identical?" Chloe laughs and says, "I've been getting that a lot recently. And I do have a surprise." I say, "What is it?" Chloe reaches into the bag and gives me some documents. I skim through the as she says, "I am Chloe's mother. Like her bio mother." I jump up and down and quietly scream hugging Chloe. I say, "Oh my God, I am so happy for you. We have to tell Michael." Chloe nods enthusiastically. We walk out, Chloe behind me. I say, "Michael-" Marcey even turns around and they both say, "Yeah?" We laugh. I say, "Michael Jospeh Jackson." Michael stands up Marcey carries on playing about with Bubbles. I say, "We have something to tell you." Marcey says, "Can I come?" I smile and say, "This is a grown-up conversation Mars." Marcey says, "Awh man-" She turns around facing Bubbles.

We all walk in the room me and Chloe were in. I say, "Chloe, you can tell him. Read these." I hand him the documents. Chloe says, "I am Marcey's bio mother!" Michael looks up shocked and then smiles so brightly. Michael says, "I am so happy for you!" He hugs Chloe. Chloe says, "Thank you!" Marcey barges in and says, "Mommy, I thought you died?" Now the surprise is ruined. Marcey hugs her now found mother. I smile as they hug each other dearly. A knock interrupts the moment and we all go to the door to open it.

All her friends finally arrived and The Jacksons, and my and sister, which I was confused because they said they were all busy when I ask them to come in, maybe a change of plans. We all invite them in. They all look so cute. So many little Michaels! I start to video everything now for memories. Michael says, "You are allowed to go anywhere you want apart from the room that says MJ and the two beside it. Go have fun!" The music plays and everyone is around the house or outside on the rides.

My sister says, "So how are you doing?" She was acting very weird and giddy but I shrug it off. I say, "I'm doing good just a little bit sick, How are you?" She says, "Ecstatic. How's you and Michael Jackson?" Is she high? I smile and say, "Amazing, are you high?" She says gasping, "Huhh? Of course not. There are kids here." I say, "Okay just checking." I feel a tap on the shoulder and it's some of the Jacksons. I smile and say, "Oh hey guys." They all say, "Hey." Why is everyone acting weird? What did I do? Latoya says, "You need to fix your hair, let's go upstairs." Before I could speak, she drags me upstairs. My sister and the Jacksons eyes follow me eagerly and then they turn and talk to each other excitedly.

We head into me and Michael's room. Latoya says, "Sit down." I say, "Oh okay." Latoya starts fixing my hair. Latoya says, "Sooooo..." I say, "Soooo?" Latoya says, "You and Michael?" I say, "Yes, what about us Latoya?" Latoya says, "How are things, pregnant yet?" I say, "Latoya, we aren't even married yet, why do you think I'd be pregnant. Mama K would kill us." Latoya says, "You have a point but who knows you could be getting married before you know it." I say, "Do you think Michael will propose to me soon?" Latoya says, "Between me and you, I have no damn clue." I roll my eyes and says, "That helped." Latoya winks and walks out of the room. I look at myself in the mirror and my brain runs through a million thoughts about me and Michael's relationship. The one that keeps crossing is, am I ready?

A couple hours later after some fun, some performances and some opening of presents...

"Time to cut the cake guys!" Chloe shouts. We all run right outside where the cake is. The cake looks really cool, it's rainbow and it has her name and age she turned on it, with Billie Jean lyrics around it and music notes. We all cheer. Marcey stands behind the cake as we sing, "Happy Birthday, to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Marcey!" Marcey says, "It's Michael not Mawcey." We all giggle and says, "Dear Michael. Happy birthday to you!" She blows her candles and closes her eyes tight and wishes for something. She smirks and says it out loud, "I wish fow Y/n and Michael to get mawwied!"

I look down and immediately blush. When I look up, Michael is on his knees with a little box in his hand. Marcey screams, "My wishes always come true!" Chloe takes the camera from me and rubs my back and walks a bit far to video this. My tears start to swell up with tears and I look around at everyone and see all of them excited, especially my sister, Michael's mother and Latoya.

Michael says, "From the moment I met you, I saw my whole future right there and then. When I made eye contact for the first time, I saw us getting married, us having kids, and us just being us. I've never ever feel in love with a girl like I have with you. You are literally the love of my life, I am crazy about you! Thank you for being an amazing girlfriend, in the next couple years I want to thank you for being an amazing wife. So, Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?"