Chapter 74 :)

Michael's Pov

4 weeks later...

I slump down on my chair like I have been for the past couple weeks. Break ups aren't easy. I sigh and turn on the TV and switch to the news. It's the only way I can keep up with Y/n. The media has grasped that we are not together no more, that broke me. I then see her with Prince. She looks beautiful as ever, she's wearing a full purple outfit, purple boot heels and her hair is up high:

 She looks beautiful as ever, she's wearing a full purple outfit, purple boot heels and her hair is up high:

Prince is also wearing purple, wearing some sunglasses and licking a lollipop like he usual does. I roll my eyes. But they are going to the studio so it must be for her project. I decided to take the rest of the week off, I can't focus right, and I can't believe she can.

Y/n's Pov

Life must go on. The media has finally grasped that me and Michael are no longer together, and it broke my heart. I haven't even seen Michael in the public eye since the day after we broke up. I hope he's okay, I might talk to him.

Prince says licking his lollipop, "You good?" I say, "Yeah, yeah. Just deep in thought." Prince says, "Alright, let's head out." I walk out of the car Infront of flashing cameras and screaming fans. I sign some fans autographs and stop at an interviewer. I think it's time to come clean. The interviewer says, "Sources have said you and the King Of Pop are no longer together, is this true?" Prince stands behind me and puts his arm around my shoulders. The interviewers' eyes are stunned but I say, "We are no longer together for the best, I do love Michael very much. Our relationship was one of a kind. I decided we needed to focus on our careers cause we were drifting because of it." The interviewer nods and asks, "Are you and Prince together?" Me and Prince both laugh, and I say, "No we aren't. We are friends though." The interviewer says, "Are you implying that it isn't the end for you and the King Of Pop?" I smile and say, "I hope not. Life is really good with Michael but sometimes you need a break, and every couple argues and stuff, but it definitely is not the end for us." The interviewer says, "Thank you for speaking to us, we appreciate." I nod and smile. Me and Prince head into the studio and begin to work together.

Michael's Pov

I look at the screen glued but smiling. She still wants to be with me? I need to win her back. Bubbles snaps me out of my thoughts making me realise there is someone knocking on the door. I head to the door, and I open the door and look and see it's Tatiana. I look confused but I smile, "Hey umm...Tatiana." She smiles and says, "Hey Michael." I say, "What brings you here?" She says, "I wanted to check up on you." I say, "Well thanks, I'm good actually I might start coming back to work." Tatiana says, "Amazing. Can I come in; I need to tell Ya something?" I say, "Sure, Bubbles is here too." Her face changes into disgust and says, "Please don't let that thing near me." I change my face and say, "Hey, that thing is Bubbles and is my friend. Be nice. He can sit on my lap." She says, "Well it's private so no one can see even the monkey." I say, "You mean Bubbles and okay." If it was Y/n she would be fine with Bubbles. I think Bubbles might steal her away from me. I chuckle as I head in with Tatiana. Tatiana says, "What's funny?" I say, "Oh nothing." She nods.

We arrive in the living room where I see Bubbles reading one of my magazines. Funny enough it was a magazine about Y/n. I snatch it from Bubbles and tell him to go and clean the bathroom he messed up previously. Which he slowly walks to the bathroom eyeing me and Tatiana. I say, "Bubbles, hurry up and make sure it's clean! That will get him away for a bit. Now what do you want to talk about?" Tatiana sighs and says, "Well..." I say, "Well?" Tatiana says, "I like you, Michael." I look at her and a huge lump goes down my throat. Tatiana says, "I told you because you're single now and maybe-" I say, "Look Tatiana, I'm not single, well I am single, but my heart is occupied. I like you as a friend. You are a beautiful lady, but I am in love with someone else." She rolls her eyes and then says, "Let me change that for you." Within a second, Tatiana's lips touch mine. I let go and say, "What's wrong with you? Why would you kiss me? That didn't change anything that made it worse. Tatiana you will no longer work for me, you did not respect my boundaries. Gosh you made me feel so guilty now. Oh, and another reason is you're messing with Prince." Tatiana says, "But Michael-" I say, "I'll walk you ou-" I feel Bubbles go on my back and I giggle, "I will be checking if you cleaned up right Mr." Bubbles makes noises. Tatiana says, "Ew." I say, "I'll walk you out WITH Bubbles." Tatiana says, "No I'm good." She starts to get up. I say, "Have a good day." She nods and heads out.

Now why would Tatiana do that? Guilt goes over my mind, and I can't help but feel bad. I sigh and go up to the bathroom to go and check what Bubbles did. As I walk over to the bathroom with Bubbles, he points to the phone that was on the ground and he signs me to pick it up.

I say, "Hello?" The voice says, "Michael?"