Chapter 82 :)

Y/n's Pov

"Hey Leo." I say waving. Leo says, "He-, I knew he would propose soon." Me and Michael laugh. I say, "How'd you know?" Leo says, "I could feel it in my soul...And 'cause he told me." I say, "No wonder everyone has been acting weird. I thought everyone was high. Only Marcey, Chloe and Michael looked normal to be honest." Michael says, "If I gave it a way, the surprise would be ruined." I say, "True. How's you and Maria?" Leo says, "I'm doing good, Maria has been sick for the past couple days, her legs have gotten swollen and she always has a headache." Michael says, "She's pregnant." So ironic pregnancy is brought up. Leo keeping his eyes on the road says, "What?" I say, "Yeah what?" I turn to Michael. Michael says, "Don't know pregnancy symptoms? I remember them because of mother's pregnancy with Janet. We had to help her all the time. Therefore, Leo I'm going to give you a break, I'm still paying you though." I say, "Me too, no wonder she looked swollen and went to the bathroom so many times yesterday. We need to see her after." Leo says, "Thank you guys so much, damn I could be a father soon-" I say, "You'll be a great father." Michael says, "I mean you look after us enough." Leo says laughing, "True." Michael says, "I cannot wait to become a father, like imagine that!" I say, "I know you'd be a great father, Michael." Michael says, "You would be a great mother too." I say, "Thank you." He kisses me on the lips until he pulls away.

A couple minutes later, we arrive. And it is packed, my ears start to ring from all the screaming but I love my fans. Me and Michael walk out of the car and the screams get louder and the press chimes in. I wave at people and I swear when I lifted my hand up the press changed their questions from the announcement to the ring. I wave them off and carry-on waving at fans, as Michael walks behind me. We finally arrive backstage and we meet with Quincy and my mother. Quincy says, "Hey, and congrats on the engagement." I smile and say, "Thank you." My mother says, "Congrats." I say, "Thank you." Quincy says, "Hey Mike." Michael says, "Hey Q." Quincy says, "Remember everything we talked about and discussed. Also, if you want to announce your engagement, do it at the end, okay?" At this point, people are doing my finishing touches and handing me mic. I say, "Okay sure. Michael, am I allowed to?" Michael smiles and says, "Of course." He kisses me on the cheek and I smile. A guy says, "On stage in one minute!" I start getting nervous. I am announcing my tour, something I've waited on all my life. Dreams really come true.

In a split of a second, I go and sit on my podium chair. I look at all the flashing cameras and screaming press. I smile and say, "Hey everyone!" The fans scream louder. I see a poster of fan art in the air of me and Michael. I point at a girl with a big afro and flowers in her hair and wearing a cute little skirt and my merch shirt holding it up and say, "Hey, the beautiful girl with the cute afro, come up here." The security escort her to the stage and she instantly runs and hugs me crying. She says, "I love you and Michael so much." I point at Michael through backstage, and they wave at each other. I say, "Did you make this?" She nods enthusiastically. I say, "Can we do a little trade real quick." I smile and she nods again. I say, "I give you these two tickets for that painting." She says, "Yes of course! But what are the tickets for?" I say, "You'll find out in a second." I hand her the two tickets as I take the painting too. She says, "I love you, you're my inspiration. I love you; I love you, I love you!" I say, "I love you more." The security goes and escorts her back down and she looks at the tickets then focuses on me smiling.

I say, "Sorry I needed that photo, I'll talk about it a little later." The crowd screams. I say, "So, I gathered you guys today for a very special and important announcement." The crowd screams louder. I say, "I will be going on tour next year!" The crowd goes hysteric, jumping and screaming. I smile and say, "I will be singing all my songs!" The crowd screams. I say, "Tickets go on sale in every country as soon as this conference ends." I see the girl in the afro smiling at me and I smile back. I say, "You can ask questions." All the press puts their hands up. I say, "You." The press says, "Will you be touring with anyone?" I say, "Yes, most of it is going to be me but Michael is coming to, as he was significant in the album." The crowd cheers. Another person asks, "What country will you be starting to tour in?" I say, "So here's the tour schedule, I will start from Australia, New Zealand, to Africa, to Asia, to Europe and finally America." I became so big that every country wants to see me. I say, "I'll be in Europe the longest." The crowd cheers. Someone asks, "How long will the tour last?" I say, "A good two years." The press says, "Why'd do you dress like that, so ghetto? So weird? You should dress like every star to be respected?" The crowd immediately boos. I say, "You mean respected by you, I am respected by everyone baby. And, I don't need to be like every other star. I'm glad I stand out, that's what I wanted. Thanks for paying to be here though. Hating on me but boosting my career." I smile and send an air kiss and point specifically to them.

I say, "Anyways, any more questions?" Someone says, "A question that we all have been wondering since you walked in, the ring? Are you and Michael Jackson getting married?" I smile and look at Michael and then back, "Michael Jackson fans, stans and groupies, before you batter me, please remember you still have a good place in his heart don't worry." Everyone laughs. I say, "Michael Jackson and I are getting married." The crowd screams. I say, "I only just found out yesterday too." I see Michael laugh. I say, "The wedding will be public we decided. And yeah, we are very excited." The crowd cheers very loud. I say, "Thank you for the love and support! I love you and go buy some tickets so we can meet up!" I run of stage waving as the crowd cheers.

Michael grabs me and kisses me so much and says, "I am so proud of you!" He squeezes me tight. I laugh and say, "Don't squeeze me to tight, you're going to squish the baby!" Michael looks at me shocked, "You're pregnant?" I nod excitedly. He embraces me. But then, Michael starts talking excitedly. He asks, "How far along are you?" I say, "2 months. The symptoms showed up a bit late. It was actually your mother who told me to take the test." Michael says, "I can't believe we're going to have a baby!" I say, "Same!" Michael says, "When did you find out?" I say, "Yesterday!" Michael says, "Ahh okay. I still can't believe it." I say, "Same!" Quincy approaches us and says, "Did I just hear you are having a baby?" We nod. Quincy smiles and says, "Congrats! We will have to postpone both of your tours though." We both nod as they postponed it because of the baby. My mother says, "I'm too young to be a grandma." We all laugh.

We finally head out of the conference, obviously talking to fans and hugging them on the way and answering questions on the way. Michael opens the door for me and I sit down. Leo says, "Hey!" I smile and say, "Hey!" Michael jumps in and practically shouts, "Guess who's going to be a father?!" Leo says, "Oh my gosh! Congrats!" I say, "Thank you, Leo." Leo says, "No wonder you were quiet when we brought up pregnancy." I say, "Yup, it's also funny because Michael said he was an expert on pregnancy stuff but he didn't know I was." Michael says, "That's not the point." I say, "Yeah, well let's head to my sister so we can see if she's having a baby." Leo gets excited even more now.

The rest of the car journey is just fun, we are all happy and plus I found out I'm getting married I have a little human being that could possibly change the world, that could make a difference or that can be a genius growing in my stomach in the space of 24 hours. Damn.