Chapter 57 :)

Y/n's Pov

Michael looks very worried and concerned as I said this, and it was very understandable. He squeezes me hand. I say, "Promise with what I will tell you, you will still love me?" Michael says, "Yes anything of course." I say, "Well I'm...I'm bisexual." Michael smiles softly and says, "Is that what you're all worked up about? As long as you love me, that's fine baby. And Janet is too so I've had this talk already. She told me when she was like 14, I was first to know. She never dares to tell anyone else, especially Joseph unless she is with a girl for the long run." I smile and say, "Thank you and no it's not the main problem. I mean it is a fixed problem now." Michael nods. I continue, "Well, you're probably wondering who Mandy is?" Michael says, "Yes I have." I start the story, "Well me and Mandy go way back like when we were younger. We were neighbours and my mother, and her mother were like best friends. We were good friends too and me, Ivy and Mandy. We were that trio. But when we got to high school, Mandy kind of left us and hung with other people. We would just say hi and that casual smile and that was it. Anyways, Senior year she started becoming in a way obsessed with me but I didn't mind I had never gotten that attention before." Michael carries on staring straight into my eyes as I speak and rubbing my knuckle. I continue, "Well, one day she told me she lesbian and then like the next thing she told me was that she liked me. Now I am sitting there confused and shocked. I just tell her I'll think about it. I go home and think about it. I come to school, and I said yes. I really need the love at that moment. So, we date and all that, of course people would hate but we didn't care. Just two high school sweethearts you know." I giggle and a tear trickles down my face. "Then, that one faithful night. I remember like it was yesterday." I sigh and try and compose myself. Michael says, "It's okay, take your time." I sigh and continue, "Well, I was in a dark place, I wanted to run away from home, and it just wasn't right. The only thing that kept me going was you, I loved watching you and your brothers and of course Ivy and Mandy. Well, we were at a party and yeah it was all fun and games and then Mandy, well she-, she just made unneeded advances and touched me all over. I get we were dating and all, but I didn't want it yet. So, I storm out all the way home. Now, I get home and then run to my room. A couple minutes, I hear knocking at the main door. Praying it wasn't Mandy. Either my mother or sister opens the door then I hear steps walking towards my room. My mother tells me to open it so I just open and I see Mandy smiling behind her. I immediately put my head down. Mandy walks in my mother leaves us in there and closes the door. Mandy starts shouting at me and then I interrupted her and calmly said 'We are over'. Mandy gets angrier and starts shouting but I get up and shout in her face and she just gave up but vowed she would ruin any of my relationships I would have in the future." Michael continues to stare into my eyes and is still grabbing hold of my hand looking very sympathetic. I carry on, "The next person I dated was Jay. She tried to ruin it starting with the letters, and then she started appearing into things I was doing saying I am her girlfriend and stuff. The whole situation ruined me. Here she is again starting again. I mean I am aware and stronger, and I'll get over it in like 2 days because I feel safe around you. But here are the letters." I give him the letters Mandy wrote to me. He looks at them in disgust and concern. Then, he looks up at me sweetly with his brown eyes glowing, "No one will hurt you, trust me. If something happens to you, I don't how I will react. And, I am going to keep it that way because nothing will happen to you. I will protect you along with my bodyguards and they are on to her. We will find her trust me. She will not ruin us, trust me. I love you and I will protect you. You can stay with me too, alright?" I smile at him softly, "Thank you so much Michael, thank you for understanding. I love you so so so much." He gets up and kisses me deeply. I kiss him back. He let's go and says, "I love you more. I am hungry, let's get some food." I laugh and say, "Same, same." He orders some food for both of us, and we eat and talk and laugh.

We finally finish, we pay and then we head into the car. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I don't know what it is. I stare into space wondering what I forgot. Michael says as he sits next to me, "Why you staring into space for?" I say, "I am forgetting something, but I don't know what I am forgetting." Michael says, "That meeting we have with Quincy and some important people about my tour and your predictions, premier and potential tour?" My eyes open wide, and I smile, "Oh shoot! That was it! 3pm right?" Michael smiles and says, "Yes, so we have 2 and a half hours." I say, "I have to get ready." Michael rolls his eyes and says, "But, you already look beautiful baby."  I roll my eyes and giggle, "Mike, be realistic man." Michael says leaning towards my lips, "I am." He kisses my lips and I kiss him back. I pull away and look towards the front of the car and see the driver laughing, "Hey wh-, Leo you're back!" I smile and so does Leo, "Yes I am." I say, "So, how was it then?" Leo says, "It was really good, and I had so much time. Oh, and I gave your sister your number because she wanted it." I smile and say, "Thanks, glad you had fun." Leo says, "Thank you but I did miss driving you guys." I giggle and say, "Of course you did, you have Michael Jackson and one of the next biggest things in the car right now." Michael and Leo laugh.