Chapter 75 :)

Y/n's Pov

A couple minutes before...

I'm chilling at the studio while Prince is out getting another bag of lollipops? I didn't mind, I had all day, so it was fine. I spin in my chair very bored and even singing some of my bits and using the sound board and stuff. I have nothing to do whatsoever and then I decide to call Michael. I should check up on him. I sigh and dial his number very slowly while sucking on a lollipop I found.

After a couple rings the phone is picked up. I say, "Hello?" Then I hear a big crash. I say, "What's going on?" Then I hear some monkey noises and I immediately laugh and realise it's Bubbles. I say, "Hey Bubbles, how are ya?" Bubbles makes some more noises. I say, "I am pretty good thanks for asking me. I miss you very much." I hear footsteps behind me and a voice says, "Who ya missing?" I say, "Bubbles, Michael's monkey." Prince laughs and says, "Cute." He opens a lollipop and pops it in his mouth, sits down and cross his legs while flipping through a Playboy magazine. Bubbles makes more noises and then it goes silent. I am about to cut off the phone until I hear voices. I immediately hear Michael's voice and a women's voice.

My mouth is left ajar when I realise what's going on. Now, I'm not mad at MJ but if I see Tatiana, I have a couple words for her. Oh and hands. I turn to Prince and says, "Your girl just cheated on you?" Prince says smirking and lowering his sunglasses, "Which one?" I look at him and turn back, it's expected. I say, "Tatiana." Prince says, "Damn, she was nice. Welp that sucks." He sticks the lollipop back in his mouth and looks back at his magazine.

A couple moments later, I was about to cut off the phone when I hear footsteps. I realise it's Michael and then the phone is picked up. My heart skips a couple beats. The voice says, "Hello?" It's Michael. I say, "Michael?" I smile. Prince says, "Ooo someone's in love." I roll my eyes smiling. Michael says giggling, "That's my name, don't wear it out." I laugh. I say, "I just came to check on you and see how you're doing." Michael says, "I am doing alright, I actually saw what you said on the news." I smile and say, "Glad you did. I have to say, we'll talk soon and sort things out trust me but please focus on your work, your career. I want you to do that and make sure it's straight not messy." Michael says, "Aye, aye Captain." I giggle. I say, "I've got to work on this song with Prince, see you whenever MJ." Michael says, "Where are you staying?" I say, "Janet's." Michael says, "Alright, well you're welcome to come back to Neverland." I say, "Don't come pulling up at Janet's and I'll think about that offer." Michael says, "Well, if I somehow get there, I didn't mean too." I giggle and say, "Yeah, yeah." We both laugh. Michael says, "Alright princess. I gotta go, Bubbles is dragging me to kitchen as we speak." I blush as he calls me Princess. I say, "Alright Applehead. See you whenever." Michael says, "You know you still my girl." I say giggling, "See you soon." The phone cuts and I smile. Prince says, "Alright now that is over, let's get started luv." I roll my eyes and start working with Prince.

Michael's Pov

I feel on top of the world. I miss her touch, her lips, her presence, her body, her-, let me stop. Bubbles manages to drag me halfway to the kitchen. I pick him up and say, "Jealous much? Dragging me away from my girl." He makes more noises. And I say, "Yeah, yeah, sure. What do you want in here?" He points at some bread and vegetables. I say, "A sandwich?" He nods and I start to make it.

I decide to start work straight away, she's my motivation. I call Frank to make my new album release meeting thing and it is organised for 2 hours later. I head into my bedroom and get ready. I wear a red buttoned up shirt, some black slacks, a red and black jersey Jacket with Mickey Mouse at the back, white socks and loafers. I spray some cologne. I wear a scarf. I put my hair half up and half down leaving strands at the front and then I put my black fedora on. I look at myself in the mirror and Bubbles approves. I carry Bubbles downstairs and into his play pen, so he doesn't go on the lose while I'm out. I bend down and say, "Bubbles be good and don't mess anything up, okay?" Bubbles nods and hugs me around my neck. I say, "See ya bud." I kiss his forehead, grab my sunglasses wear them and head out of the door.

I hop into the car and say, "Hey Leo." Leo says, "You seem much happier." I smile and say, "I spoke to Y/n." Leo says, "Ahhh no wonder. Did you guys talk it out?" I say, "No but it was a good phone call." Leo says, "Good." I smile and look outside of the window.

An hour later, we arrive at the studio destination. I get out of the car and my eyes set on the girl of my dreams...