Chapter 78 :)

1 week later...

Y/n's Pov

"Home sweet ho-" before I could finish my sentence, I feel some hairy arms grasp my legs and I hear a bunch of monkey noises, I immediately know who it is. "Bubbles!" I screech. Bubbles responds with a bunch of monkey noises. I say, "I've missed you, bubs." I pick him up and hug him. Michael walks in laughing while shaking his head. Michael says, "He knew you were coming and was so hyper today." I laugh and say, "Of course. Well, bubs I need to get to my room and put stuff away. We can play later though." He makes more noises as I kiss his cheek and put him down.

I go upstairs with my luggage and then get my outfit sorted out for the today. Today is me and Michael's date today and let's just say I am very excited for this date. I wear a white vest, some white and baby blue checked shorts and a matching cardigan that goes with it:

 I wear a white vest, some white and baby blue checked shorts and a matching cardigan that goes with it:

I leave my hair out and add a white hair band to keep it back. I then wear Michael's bracelet he gave me and some pearl earrings. After, I sit on the bed and wear some white socks and some white sneakers. I then go to the vanity and do some makeup, adding lip gloss on my lips too. I look at myself in the mirror and then smile a huge smile.

I then hear a knock on the door and it's Michael. I say, "Come in!" He gladly comes in and has something behind my back. Michael then says, "So, I thought about this date long and deep and in a way, it may not be a date but it is because we both like it." I say, "So, where are we going?" Michael removes his hands from his back revealing some Mickey and Minnie headband and some sunglasses for both of us too. I jump up and down screaming and then I hug him. I scream, "DISNEYLAND! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Michael giggles and says, "No worries, Honey." He kisses my cheek and then says, "I also invited some sick kids with us and stuff because it'd be nice." I smile and say, "That's so sweet of you, Michael. This will be one of the best days of my life!" Michael says, "Alright, let's not hold off and let's go to Disney!" I nod eagerly and put on Minnie's ears as Michael wears Mickey's and then we wear the sunglasses and walk to the car.

I could not stop talking in the car all the way until we got to the place. I was all over the place and Michael and Leo would just listen or laugh. I was like a little kid excited to go on a school trip. I probably am to be honest. I say, "Are we there yet?" Michael says, "Nearly!" I say, "But, you've been saying that for the past 20-" Michael smirks. My eyes widen as I see the sign of Disneyland and then I let out a loud scream making Leo wince and Michael to cover his ears. I say, "WE ARE HERE!" Michael winces saying, "Yes we are now, now chill please." I say, "Sorry, sor- IS THAT PETER PAN?" Michael says, "Yes, it is, now please ca-" I scream, "AHHHHH IS THAT-" The next minute I find Michael's mouth covering my mouth and then he says, "Next thing you'll find is tape on your mouth." I look at him blankly. I look around and see flashing lights and people screaming around us. Michael says, "Ready?" I say, "Yes, let's go already."

We found ourselves in the mist of some crowds and we sign some autographs and hug some of our fans. The press are here to asks questions but we ignore them and focus on the fans.