Chapter 4- Michael Jackson again?!

Ivy's cousin owns the biggest club in California, I haven't been there in so long, I guess I kind of need it to loosen up, I guess. We automatically skip the line as we have VIPs, and we also go the VIP section. The music is so loud, 'I wanna dance with somebody' by Whitney Huston comes up. I start dancing, this is one of my favourite songs ever! I start laughing and I smile at Ivy, who has brought us drinks. Ivy says practically shouting, "So, how are you?" I shout, "I'm go-, My fave bit, OHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY, I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODY, YEAHHH, I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY, WITH SOMEBODY WHO LOVES ME! WOOH!" I start jumping up and down. Ivy smiles looking a bit embarrassed, "Ummm I'll take that as your doing go-" Everyone randomly starts screaming, I look around looking confused, and I see why everyone is screaming. Ivy screams, "MICHAEL JACKSON AHHHHHH!" She starts running like I have never seen and goes to hug him. I walk after her and see Michael smiling at me, I smile back. I walk up to him, Ivy is currently on the floor screaming her head off and then she passes out. Ivy's cousin comes rushing and takes her somewhere, I'm guessing medical because I see the sign. I look back at Michael, "So we meet again I guess." Michael beaming, "Yeah I guess so." I say giggling a bit, "Sorry about my friend, she loves you so much." Michael says, "Nah it's fine, I'm used to it, plus I've seen worse." He laughs. I say, "So, what are you doing here? I'm pretty sure you'd be somewhere safer or recording music." Michael responds, "No, I feel like I should loosen up a bit, my security team is round about anyways." He points at the man that has been staring at me weirdly ever since I walked up to Michael, No wonder. I reply, "Oh okay." There is an awkward silence and then I start smiling at Michael for some reason. He then cut the awkwardness of by saying, "Ummm, so what are you doing here?" I say quickly, "To loosen up." Michael says, "Nice, I wouldn't be expecting someone who is married to be here though." I look at him confused. I say, "What?" He says, "You had a ring on your finger when I first met you...Not that it bothers me!" He was talking about the ring Jay gave me. Should I lie to him? I take a deep breath and say, "No, I'm not married." It looked like Michael's eyes started glowing but I ignored it. Michael says beaming, "So um, what is that ring?" I look down, "Long story that is not any of your business, why would you care anyways?" Michael responds, "Because it is holding you back, I can tell, let's go sit down over there." I follow him to the sitting booths. He asks if I want anything, I say water, he gets a waiter to give both of us water. When the waiter leaves, he says, "So, tell me the ring..." I say, "It is not any of your business." He responds pleadingly, "I know we just met, but I wanna know because it is literally on your ring finger so I exp-" The waiter arrives with our waters, I take a sip and look back at Michael, I look him dead in his dreamy eyes. He says, "Thank you waiter." The waiter walks away. He sips his water and carries on from where he was, "As I was saying, you had a ring on your ring finger, so I'd expect a beautiful girl like you to be married." I blush a bit but my face does not change. I then say, "I have no one significant in my life, and I'm trying to keep it that way for reasons." Michael nods and takes a sip then says, "So is the ring for decoration or is it important?" I respond, "Both." He then replies, "So what is the importance of this ring?" I start getting hot and sweaty, I am getting really annoyed now, "What is it with all these questions, are you like a spy or something?" Michael laughs, "No, I'm just curious." I say bothered, "Stay curious, it is none of your business!" Michael says nervously laughing, "What's wrong with you girl?" I get really angry. I shout getting up, "NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME, WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER, I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!" With that I chuck my water at his face and walk away, what the hell did I just do? Did I just throw water at Michael Jackson? My mind is blurry everything is blurry, I feel dizzy and then everything is black. I wake up in an unknown car and as I'm gaining consciousness, I hear Ivy chattering away to a familiar voice, but I am not sure who...

Michael's POV

Today, has been a pretty busy day to be honest, I need to find a way to loosen up and just enjoy myself, maybe the club? There is this club I used to go to a couple years ago and it was amazing, I guess I'll go to it. I go and tell security that we will be leaving to this club in like half an hour. I go to my bedroom and go and get changed into some fresh new clothes. I decide to wear black trousers the usual, a red buttoned t-shirt, some white socks, pair of loafers and a black fedora along with my hair being tied in a bun with some strands of hair out. I spray some cologne on myself, look at myself in the mirror too see if I look good then I call security and we head into the big, black car.

We get to the club in no time, and I walk through the back, so paparazzi do not catch me, and I cause a scene. I open the door and I step into the club, I look around and I do not believe it...I caught eyes with y/n. She looked gorgeous, I could not stop smiling, I could not believe this. Then, I hear screaming coming towards me, this made me break from my trance. Then, two arms wrap around me, another fan, she went crazy, but I was used to it. At this point, she was on the floor still screaming and I see y/n walking towards me, I think her, and the screaming girl are friends or something, they are the complete opposite! All of a sudden, the screaming stops and the girl is on the floor, I see a man run up to her and grab her, the man nods his head in apology and takes the girl to the medical room. I look back and I see y/n standing there smiling, she says, "So we meet again I guess." I can't stop smiling for some reason I say, "Yeah, I guess so." She then says, "Sorry about my friend, she loves you so much." I reply laughing a bit, "Nah it's fine, I'm used to it, plus I've seen worse. She asks, "So, what are you doing here? I'm pretty sure you'd be somewhere safer or recording music." I reply, "No, I feel like I should loosen up a bit, my security team is round about anyways." I said pointing at security, I also give them a nod of not to worry. She says, "Oh okay." There is an awkward silence and then I see her smiling at me, this makes me smile even more, her smile is everything. I then cut the awkwardness of by saying, "Ummm, so what are you doing here?" She says quickly, "To loosen up." I respond, "Nice, I wouldn't be expecting someone who is married to be here though." She looks at me confused. She says, "What?" I reply confused, "You had a ring on your finger when I first met you...Not that it bothers me!" She takes a deep breath and says, "No, I'm not married." My eyes start glowing with hope, she is single, great news! I say beaming, "So um, what is that ring?" She looks down, "Long story that is not any of your business, why would you care anyways?" I respond, "Because it is holding you back, I can tell, let's go sit down over there." I take her to the sitting booths. I asks if she wanted anything, she says water, I get a waiter to give both of us water. When the waiter leaves, I say out of curiosity, "So, tell me the ring..." She responds sharply, "It is not any of your business." I respond pleadingly, "I know we just met, but I want to know because it is literally on your ring finger so I exp-" The waiter arrives with our waters, she takes a sip and look back at me, her stare is so hypnotizing. I say, "Thank you waiter." The waiter walks away. I sip my water and carry on from where I was, "As I was saying, "You had a ring on your ring finger, so I'd expect a beautiful girl like you to be married." She blushes a bit, I can tell. She then says, "I have no one significant in my life, and I'm trying to keep it that way for reasons." I nods and take a sip of water then say, "So is the ring for decoration or is it important?" She responds, "Both." I then reply, "So what is the importance of this ring?" She starts getting hot and sweaty, I am very confused why she was avoiding the question and getting anxious, "What is it with all these questions, are you like a spy or something?" I laugh, "No, I'm just curious." She says sharply, "Stay curious, it is none of your business!" I say nervously laughing, "What's wrong with you girl?" Out of nowhere, she shouts getting up, "NOTHING IS WRONG WITH ME, WE DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER, I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANYTHING!" She throws water at my face; I was shocked and taken aback by this. I rub my face and before I knew it, I heard a loud noise, and she is on the floor. I rush to her and so does her friend who fainted before. I pick her up and tell the security guards to come, I was really frantic and scared, I just met this girl and I really care about her already...We reach to the car and I lay her down on the chairs. Her friend comes in too, holding y/n's bag and heels and then the car leaves. I ask her friend where they live so I can drop them of and know that y/n is safe. I get her friend is a really big fan, but she will not stop talking! I suddenly hear moving, and I see y/n gain consciousness I start smiling and reach to hug her but then...