Chapter 88 :)

Y/n's Pov

6 months later

I kiss Michael's face awake until he wakes up smiling. Michael says, "Morning Sweetheart." I smile and say, "Morning baby." Michael kisses my forehead and then he kisses my now huge stomach and says, "Morning Prince." Now you are probably confused as hell right now. Let me explain briefly.

We buried Ivy, a month later she passed. My mother got caught and has trial May of 1991, so in the next couple years. She isn't even allowed to be on bail. A month later me and Michael went on our honeymoon, two months late actually but it was fun we went to Africa, we are actually for sure going there again! Maria gave birth a month earlier to her daughter named Blake. She looks so much like her, it's funny, if she wasn't a Newborn, I would've mistaken her for Maria. We ended up having a baby shower with close friends and family for baby Prince, it was also a gender reveal finding out it is a boy. Michael released his newest album called Bad, which I am obsessed with. He's currently very much busy but always makes time for me and the baby. I still do projects but it's mostly recording new music as I am heavily pregnant right now. No one knows but by today they will because I have no baggy clothes and we have a baby's appointment today and doing some baby shopping for the baby room and a photoshoot. Just me and Michael. When the baby is born, Michael is taking a break and so am I to raise this baby. So that's what basically happened.

I use all my might to get out of the bed and I waddle over to the bathroom. Michael says, "Go Penguin, go!" I turn around and roll my eyes saying, "Have a whole entire human being in your stomach for the next 9 months, and we will see who's laughing now. The audacity men have sometimes." Michael chuckles knowing it's my hormones acting up as I head in to the bathroom.

I put on Michael's new album and it starts to play Liberian Girl, I smile and start to brush my teeth. I then head into the shower and clean myself off thoroughly and wash my hair. About an hour later, I finish, I dry myself off and wear my underwear and stuff and head out to see Michael is reading, he immediately looks up at me and flashes a smile and I smile back. I head into my closet and pick out an outfit. I pick out a grey jumpsuit and a long t-shirt cardigan:

I wear that and Michael looks up and says, "I thought we were hiding it-" I say, "I have no more clothes and plus people are catching on anyways

I wear that and Michael looks up and says, "I thought we were hiding it-" I say, "I have no more clothes and plus people are catching on anyways." Michael smiles brightly and nods. I say, "Hurry up Michael and get ready or we will be late!" Michael says getting up, "Alright, alright mother." I laugh. I put on my fluffy slippers and head downstairs.

Today, I am craving mint chocolate chip ice cream with pickles. Non-pregnant me would gag; I hate both of them but all of a sudden, I love them and eat them like every morning. I go and serve myself and sit there waiting for Michael to finish getting ready. I turn on the TV and flick it onto the news. Oh, look me and Michael. The news anchor says, "Sources say that Michael Jackson, The King Of Pop and Y/n Jackson The Queen Of Pop are having their first child, but we haven't seen her belly yet, so who knows. But for now, we can only guess." I wonder who the sources are but I flick the channel to a cartoon and excitedly watch it.