Chapter 18 :)

Michael's Pov

We both look embarrassed and look down shyly when the dance instructor came in. I cannot stop staring at y/n with her cute outfit and her hair, she is just gorgeous. I snap out of my trance and start listening to the dance instructor. I am supposed to the solo first. Y/n goes and sits down and grabs her notebook for some reason and starts looking at it. The dance instructor says, "So, this is a short solo, but you have to make it sharp, the beat is really quickly paced. It is like a BAH, BAH, BAH, BAH, that quick, understand?" I nod with my arms on my hips. The dance instructor says, "I will demonstrate for you, 5, 6, 7, 8!" He does the small solo and I examine it carefully, getting in ever beat and the moves. The dance instructor finishes and says, "Let us go through it now!" Y/n is now looking up and she is mainly looking at me, I better not mess this up.

After going through it a couple times slowly, we go for the full version. Y/n is now pacing around the room and watching me with her arms crossed like she is judging. The dance instructor shouts, "5, 6, 7, 8!" I immediately start feeling the music and doing the movies I just practiced. It took me a couple tries but it all works out and I do it perfectly. The dance instructor says, "Could be a little bit sharper and faster, but it is your first go, well done Michael." Y/n walks forward smiling, she looks impressed. I smile back at her. She says, "Not too shabby, not too shabby." I say, "Thanks I guess." We laugh and then the dance instructor gets our attention and says, "Okay, let's run it from the top!" Me and y/n move to our positions and the music starts as the dance instructor counts us in. Y/n starts moving her rhythmic hips softly while I move sharply on ever beat. She does her turns and walks around sassily. She looks beautiful doing it. I walk around trying to show her what I got. Then, it is the bit where we have to get close and we do it with ease, easier than before, that is a good sign for us. I take her out of the centre and then I go off and do my solo bit. She gets back on and we go together. The dance instructor is beaming from ear-to-ear clapping, "That chemistry and energy we love to see that! Michael, you made your moves sharper and improved! I think this is polished, you guys can go if you want!" We smile at each other and y/n goes and grabs her belongings, and we wave goodbye to the dance instructor and walk out holding hands.

The fans still here start to scream and shout for me and I go and decide to sign some autographs quickly. I still grab hold onto y/n, and she is smiling at some fans. I am glad they are treating her better! I put a final peace sign and get in after y/n. I look at y/n and say, "Well, today has gone pretty well today!" She says, "Yeah it has, you dance pretty good, you remind me of my father he used to dance like that, it was amazing!" I smile, "Well, I must meet your father and we could have a dance off!" Y/n's eyes glow up, "Oh my lord, that would be amazing, he is a big fan of you too!" She squeezes my hand then lets go of it and then I turn to Leo and say, "To the hospital." My heart sinks saying that. Leo nods and starts to drive. My face changes to sadness and y/n sees this and holds my hand and kisses my cheek, "It's going to fine you know that right?" I smile faintly and say, "Thank you for all the support." Y/n says, "Well. I don't want you to go through this alone, I know your pain." I smile and hug her. We break apart and I say, "We have lots of time today, want to see the children in hospital?" Y/n smiles and says, "Sure!" I love helping children and seeing their happiness, it makes me happy to see it to be honest. I smile and look out the window still gripping y/n's hand.

Y/n's Pov

We never ever hold our hands for this long, but I am not complaining, it comforts me a lot and I needed that. I look down at my hands and see the ring on my finger, I really do miss Jay. He meant so much to me and it hurts me to know that he will never come back. Tears form in my eyes as I think about everything. Michael rubs my back to comfort me and then brings me into an embrace. The car stops. Then, I do something I did not think about, I kiss Michael. His soft lips around mine feels so right for some reason. I see a silver flash from the window. I quickly pull away and look at Michael and say, "Woops we have been caught." I look at Leo through the mirror and smile, he winks at me. Michael says not containing his smile, "What was that for?" I say, "I honestly don't know, but it felt right." I smile and so does he. I leave my bag behind but take my notebook and pen and I walk outside the car. There is barely anyone only a few people outside. Michael decides to sign their autographs and we head in with no earaches or headaches.

The receptionist says, "Hey Mr. Jackson!" Michael says, "Hey Paula, call me Michael, how are you?" Michael says, "I am good how about you?" The receptionist says, "Not too bad, not too bad, Oh the girl, the myth, the legend, I have been seeing you on TV, you're Michael's mystery girl, right?" She smiles at me and I say, "I guess, I am y/n!" The receptionist says, "Lovely name, I am Paula, I am guessing you're his girlfriend, y'all seem like it and you would make a good couple." We all laugh. I say, "No, we are just friends at the moment." Paula laughs and says, "Oooo, at the moment, make sure y'all invite me to you guys wedding, you ain't fooling anybody with this 'friends act'!" Michael says, "I swear we are just friends at the moment!" Paula says, "Yeah! Yeah! So, what brings you here? Pregnancy appointment?" We all burst out laughing. I say, "Heck no!" Paula says, "I'll give it some time, you'll see." Michael says, "We are here to see Cheryl." Paula says, "Oh okay, she is actually wide awake you can go and see her!" Michael says, "Thanks, Paula!" Paula says, "No problem and nice meeting you y/n!" I say smiling, "You too!" Me and Michael walk off too Cheryl's room.