Chapter 21 :)

Y/n's Pov

I suddenly wake up too my phone ringing, I quickly get up and pick up the phone. I say with a croaky voice, "Hello?" A voice says, "Oh did I wake you up?" I realise it is Michael. I say, "Oh hey Michael, and yeah but it is fine." Michael says, "Okay well, morning, so we have a full day planned. I will come and get you in an hour?" I say, "That is not enough time Michael." Michael says, "Oh women things, um how about two?" I roll my eyes when he says women things but say, "Better." I smile. Michael says, "Okay see you soon!" I say, "Okay, bye!" I drop the phone excitedly and mini jog to the bathroom.

I put the radio on as usual and 'Take on me' by A-ha is playing. I start jamming to it as I brush my teeth like usual and then I head into the showers and stay in there for extra-long I have to smell nice and look nice today no buts. I finally finish in the shower and I step out and go to room and pick my outfit. I don't like wearing dresses and I sometimes like wearing skirts, but they have never really been me. I pick out this cute outfit:

I sit at my small messy dresser and decide to put (in the hairstyle on the outfit too) Doing my hair takes me a while but I think it looks cute

I sit at my small messy dresser and decide to put (in the hairstyle on the outfit too) Doing my hair takes me a while but I think it looks cute. I decide to do an actual make up look. I put on my foundation, concealer powder contour, bronzer, highlighter and blush. I do my eyebrows. After, I do a small eyeshadow look. I do an eyeshadow that fits my skin colour and then I do a cute eyeliner. I am so surprised how it came out. Then, I put black pencil around my lip then some soft pink lipstick, blend it, then add lip-gloss over it. I actually look cute for once. I put on some pearl earrings on. I decide to leave my ring behind and just wear my necklace. I look at myself in the mirror for a bit admiring myself. After, I wear some black, shiny open toe heels. I also spray some perfume as I look at myself in the mirror. After, I go and sit and wait for a knock on the door.

I decide to turn on the TV and I am sitting down impatiently wondering when Michael will be here.

Then, I hear what I have been waiting for, a knock. I speed walk to the door and open it. I see Michael standing there wearing some black jeans and a tucked in black buttoned t-shirt. He had his black curly hair in a bun and was wearing some shades, he looked so handsome. Michael says holding a bunch of roses, "MI 'lady..." I say with my hands on my heart, "Awh Michael thank you." I go and kiss his cheek. I say taking the roses, "Come in, come in!" Michael walks in, "You look absolutely stunning y/n." I say blushing, "You too Michael, you too...Sit down, I need to get something really quickly." I quickly get the house phone quickly and dash to the room. I dial Cheryl's number and it finally picks up. "Hello?" I say, "Hello, who is this?" I whisper, "It's y/n." Cheryl says, "Oh hey girl, why are you whispering?" I say, "Michael is here, we are going on a date and I need advice." Cheryl laughing, "Cute. So, what you are going to do is just be yourself, that is why he likes you. Do that and you will be going to places, girl." I say, "I mean okay." Cheryl says, "I have to go for Chemo, Goodluck girl." I say, "Thank you! Goodluck too you too." Cheryl says, "Thank you, tell me how it goes when your done." I say, "I will, bye now!" Cheryl says, "Bye, girl!" I quickly get my small black party bag and go out. I see Michael looking at me and say, "That was not quickly." I say, "I had to take a quick phone call, we also need to go to the phone shop today. I need a new phone." Michael says, "Fine, we will go straight there now." I say, "You have scarfs?" Michael says, "Of course, how do you think I got here?" I laugh while pulling up my jeans a bit, "Alright let's go." I wrap the scarf around me, and we head out of my apartment. This day is going to be so fun, and I am spending it with the best person ever...