Naughty!!!!Chapter 10.5 Naughty!!!!

RECAP FROM CHAPTER 10

RIKI POV

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes and Gabriel snoring in my ear. I crack my eyes open to see Lucas, up on his elbows, staring down at both of us. I roll onto my side so I'm facing Lucas as Gabriel mumbles something then pulls me tighter to him. I giggle and smile up at Lucas as he pushes my hair out of my face. He rolls his eyes as his eyes rove down to my stomach. He places his hand on top of Gabriel's. Gabriel snuggles into my back as he speaks.

"It's too early for freaky deaky Lucas. Wait til after breakfast." Lucas and I laugh aloud at that. Gabriel snuggles closer but doesn't say anything else as he starts to snore again. I raise a brow at Lucas.

"A little help please?" Lucas smiles and presses closer so I can feel both of their hard ons pressed against me. I gasp as Gabriel stops snoring and runs a hand over my ass.

"I thought you were sleeping?" Gabriel chuckles as he pulls my shirt over my head.

"Not anymore I'm not."

"I thought it was too early for freaky deaky?" Lucas leans forward and licks my lips.

"Not anymore its not."

CHAPTER 10.5

NAUGHTY

RIKI POV 

Abruptly Lucas pulls back from me and looks over my shoulder at Gabriel. A look passes between them and I know instinctively that something is up. I feel Gabriel pull away from my back as Lucas rolled over and off the side of the bed. As he stands and pulls his shirt from his head he smirks at me.

"You know Gabriel and I have been talking and we've noticed that you stopped shortening our names after we mated. We also notice that the bond isn't as strong as it should be. So we looked some stuff up and you know what occurred to us?" His eyes stay connected with mine as his hand rises up and threads through Gabriel's hair. I know what's coming and I squirm, knowing I will not be getting off for a while. I grin up at them. At least I'll get to watch. Lucas frowns, then grinning again yanks back Gabriel's head. He presses forward crushing his lips to Gabriel's as he wraps his arms around him. Gabriel grunts and reaches down and grabs Lucas's dick. I squirm, uncomfortably as I feel myself getting hotter and wetter as Gabriel slowly slides his hand up and down Lucas's dick. They pause and turn to me and this time Lucas is the one smiling.

"We have mated with you but not each other." I gasp even though I knew that was what he was going to say. Gabriel slides down Lucas to his knees as Lucas keeps his eyes on me. His silver eyes are filled with lust and a bit of anger as he stares at me.

"You're still holding back from us Riki but once we finish this you will never be able to hide from us again." I watch Gabriel slide his lips over Lucas as I bite down on my lip. My hand slides down my thigh as Lucas snaps at me. "NO! All you get to do is watch. You've been holding back on us and this is your punishment." Gabriel is bobbing up and down now. Lucas grunts and starts pumping his hips into Gabriel's mouth as I speak.

"I'm not going to get to touch either one of you until you mate am I?" Lucas's moans as his cum spills into Gabriel's mouth. As he speaks he leans down and bites Gabriel's nipple then swirls his tongue around it. His hands slides down and grasps Gabriel's dick as he slides his tongue over his stomach. He pauses above Gabriel's dick and looks at me.

"No Riki. But you get to sit there and watch." He pauses and licks Gabriel's dick as he speaks.  

"But you get to watch." I blow my breath out as his mouths envelopes Gabriel and mumble under my breath even as I squirm.