Naughty!!!!!!Chapter 8.5 Torn: Naughty!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 8.5

NAUGHTY

ASH POV

My heart pounds in my chest as his words echo through me.

"Do you trust me?" I had said yes. I had...

"Ash?" My eyes met his as he placed a hand on my cheek. I sigh and lean into it smiling warily at him. His eyes dance with humor as he leans forward and slides his tongue over my lips. I shudder as his tongue invades my mouth. I meet his tongue with my own. When he pulls back, it is to grasp the edges of his t shirt and pull it over his head. His eyes stay on mine as he takes off the shirt and I looked at the tattoos roaming over his chest and arms. Then he leans forward and grasps the edge of my shirt. I blanche but nod as he takes my hands and has me pull the shirt over my head. Then did the same with my bra. His skin never touches anything but the back of my hands as he places my hands over my breasts, making me pinching the peaks. I squirm in inpatient as I twist it so my hands are on the back of his.

Taking a deep breath I place his bare hands on my breasts as a shiver goes through me. His eyes darken but stay on mine as he cups my breasts in his hands. I watch as he leans forward and sucked my nipple into his mouth, his eyes on mine. I cry out and lean forward to run my hands through his chest hair. Then I boldly lick his nipple and bite it gently. He grunts as I kiss down his stomach. I realize he's stopped touching me and is watching me explore him with my mouth. I blush but he just grins as I sit back up. His eyes burn with lust as he speaks.

"Now take your pants off." Hands pulling at me, tearing at me, ripping my skin, making me bleed.

"ASH!" I hear his voice and feel him slide his tongue into my navel as I blink up at him. I am laying on my back on the bed as he looks up at me from my stomach. I swallow and speak.

"I'm ok. It was just the words you said not anything you did." I close my eyes as I continue to speak. "He would say that before..." My eyes fly open when I feel him unbuttoning my pants. I look at him but don't stop him as he pulls off my panties and pants in one fell swoop. I lower a hand to hide my stretch marks across my stomach but he bats my hand away. Then he slides his tongue in my pussy and I buck upwards. He growls and climbs off the bed. I eye him warily as he speaks while grabbing my legs and yanking me to the edge of the bed towards him.

"Is this OK?" I open my eyes to see he's kneeling in front of me and licking. I buck again struggling to speak but finally give and just nod as he uses his hands to hold down my hips. I don't know how long he teases me but soon enough I am screaming in pleasure as light explode behind my eyes. I open my eyes to see him on top of me, naked, watching me. His arms on either side of me. He doesn't move as I take a deep breath and reach down to grab in between his legs. 

I gasp at how big he is as I pump him up and down. He moans and his eyes shutter as he stares at me in warning.

"Are you sure, baby?" I pause and nod as I speak.

"Just go slow and stop if I tell you too. And don't grab my breasts or hair while we're having sex okay?" He says nothing just nods as he slowly pushes into me. I am wet so he slides in easily as he hisses between his teeth.

"Goddess, you're so tight." He thrusts into me slowly as he lowers a hand and rubs my clit. I bite my lip as I consider my options. He must have seen something on my face because he immediately stops.

"Are you alright?" I blush again as I speak in a whisper.

"Yes but could you go faster please?" His shoulders sag as he lowers his head to my breasts. When he looks back up there is a grin on his face.

"Thank Goddess." Then he is slamming into me over and over and soon enough my legs are wrapped around him and I am screaming in orgasm. He grunts and collapses on top of me. As soon as his skin touches mine I start to scream but not in pleasure.

..........

Ten minutes later I am taking a shower, trying to calm down. Kade had finally got me to stop screaming and convinced me to go take a nice hot bath and calm myself. He's been very nice and damn he is good in bed. I blush as I wrap a towel around myself to go get my clothes out of the room. I pause in the doorway when I realize Kade is on the phone, with his back to me.

"...no man. Yea we just had a good time. Yea she was definitely a screamer...No...she knows it was just a thing nothing serious." I quickly back into the bathroom before he sees me and shuts the door. I quickly turn back on the water as tears slide down my face. Of course I was worth nothing because I am nothing. I sit in the tub for a while sobbing. When I finally stop I am pruny and tired of crying so I take a page out of Riki's book. Screw Kade. He could help us and go about his business for all I care. I just have to keep telling myself that. This time when I get out I see that my clothes are sitting on the counter. He must have brought them in while I was sitting in the floor...great.

I am sliding on my shirt when I hear a knock on the hotel door. I shove open the bathroom door to see a man shove Kade to the floor. The taller man draws a sword and places the blade at Kade's throat as he freezes. His bright red hair falls to his waist as emerald green eyes narrow in anger. I try not to show how hot his aggression makes me. I've long given up on trying to catch Liam's eyes or his mouth. His eyes don't leave Kade's as he speaks to me.

"Had he hurt ye lass?" I didn't answer as I rush over, knock his hand up and cause the sword to fly end over end into the air. Flicking my wrist, I raised my hand and catch it in the air. Grinning I turn it towards him hilt first.

"I'm fine Liam." He scowls and takes his sword back as he continues to glower at Kade. who has stood up so he is facing Liam and glaring back at him.

"Then why have ye been cryin lass? And why does it smell like ye..." I glare at Liam and his voice trails off as I speak through gritted teeth.

"Shut up." Liam blinked and Kade looked at me worriedly but I ignored them both as I head for the door.

"How did you find me anyway?" Liam does a very Riki move and rolls his eyes.

"Yer scent lass. Now let's go before the Queen starts to worry." I quickly followed him and Kade out the hotel door.

"Why did the Queen send her best guard for me Liam?" Liam stares at me hard as we followed him to the sidewalk.

"Cause I'm the only male that doesna' frighten ye lass." I blush and nod as we head home. This time with Kade in the back. I don't say anything to him the rest of the way there. 

RIKI POV

The guys and I are waiting whenever Liam, Ash, and Kade cross onto the island. We all tense and glare at Kade as Liam looks at us knowingly. Ash was the only one who doesn't seem to get what is wrong. A growl rumbles in my throat as I look at Kade.

"What the hell are you?" Ash looks confused as she glances between Kade and I before speaking.

"What are you talking about my Queen?" I growled again as Kade steps closer to Ash and I glance at Lucas. He quickly rushes over and yanks Kade to the side as I walk up to Ash and pull her into a hug.

"He's not human Ash and he's not a shifter." Ash stiffens as she looks up at me but she doesn't say anything just like I don't say anything about her having sex with him. Some things don't need to be said.