Naughty!!!!!!Chapter 6.5:Naughty!!!!!!

I find myself wishing that Lucas would kiss him and I squeeze my eyes shut to hide the lust. Was it wrong to want to see them loving each other? I feel hands grip my chin and I open my eyes to see Lucas's face inches from mine. I blink and he smiles so that I can see the dimple in his left cheek. When he speaks his voice is gruff and authoritative.

"Your lust for us is nothing to be ashamed of. I love him as much as I love you. So get on your knees and show me how much you enjoy watching us by sucking my dick." I blush as he leans back and turns to Gabriel. Their eyes watch me as they press their lips together. I feel my cheeks flush as Lucas slides his tongue into Gabriel's mouth. Gabriel moans and his eyes shutter as I drop to my knees and crawl the few feet over to them. They both still have their pants on so I reach up for the button of Gabriel's pants but Lucas pulls back and tsks at me.

"I'll do Gabriel. You can take care of me." I smile wickedly and reach up to unbutton his pants. As I slide them down his legs I see that he has gone commando and his member springs up immediately. I shiver and run my hands up his legs as he reaches out and unbuttons Gabriel's jeans. My lips wrap around Lucas's member as Lucas pushes down Gabriel's pants, who is also going commando. I suck in and bob my head up and down as Lucas's hand wraps around Gabriel's member. A moan escapes me and they chuckle as Lucas speaks.

"You like that don't you?" I moan as Lucas's strokes Gabriel up and down. I find myself matching his rhythm as I deep throat him. Within minutes I know Gabriel is fixing to get off. Lucas must notice as well because he stops jerking him off and looks down at me.

"Finish him off and I want you to swallow." I shiver in anticipation as I release Lucas and scoot over to Gabriel. I suck him into my mouth as I grasp his butt cheeks. He moans my name and grabs my head shoving my head down so I'm deep throating him as he cums in my mouth. I swallow as Lucas grabs my shoulders and pulls me back. I hear his leopard speak through our bond as he picks me up and carries me bridal style to the bed while Gabriel follows beside us.

"Ours." I giggle in response and lean forward to wrap my arms around him.

"Mine." I run my tongue up the side of his neck as he leaned down and nuzzled the side of my neck. I looked over at Gabriel as Lucas set me on the bed and nipped at my ear. Gabriel deftly lifted my dress over my head and I giggled again as both their eyes widened. I wore my knives but no underwear and no bra. Lucas met Gabriel's eyes as he spoke.

"I think that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." Gabriel nodded as he spoke.

"Who would have thought Riki could look so sexy with knives strapped to her body and nothing else." I grinned and ducked my head. I heard Gabriel growl softly and then he was on top of me his pelvis pinning me to the bed. He grinds up against me as his tongue mimicks his thrusts inside my mouth. I groaned softly as he sat up with his hands propped up on either side of my head. We both turn our heads to look at Lucas who is kneeling on the bed beside us. His eyes are filled with lust as he reaches forward to pinch my pebbled nipples. I moan and arch my back as Gabriel slides down my body. His hands press down on my hips, keeping me immobile, as he slides his tongue over my clit. Then he nips it gently as Lucas's mouth slides over my nipple. They both bite at the same time as I scream in orgasm.

I'm still shaking when Gabriel shoves inside me. His wolf is growling softly in my head as he pauses to let me adjust. I reach out to run my hands over his chest but Lucas grabs my wrists and presses them into the bed. I whimper softly as he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"Do you want him to move, pussycat." I whimper and nod but Lucas's tsks at me.

"Say yes, sir." I shake my head no and Gabriel's starts to pull out. I whimper again and speak.

"Yes, sir, please....." Lucas chuckles softly and runs his tongue over the rim of my ear as Gabriel slams inside of me. Faster and harder until I'm screaming his name. Then suddenly Lucas has released my wrists and I'm being flipped over and pulled to my knees. I struggle to focus on the fact that Gabriel's kneeling in front of me on the bed now but I'm still shaking from my orgasm.

Hands grab my hips and pull me back so I'm on my knees. I groan softly as fingers thread themselves through my hair and my head is yanked back. Lucas's voice is low and ominous as he speaks.

"Now I'm going to shove inside you while you suck Gabriel off. Can you do that love?" I moan and nod but Luke yanks harder on my hair so I quickly speak aloud.

"Yes, sir. Yes Lucas just..." He slams into me and shoves my mouth onto Gabriel whose hands replaces Lucas's in my hair. Gabriel's hips arch shoving him deep and Lucas's thrusts as well. It isn't long before we are all getting off again. Afterward they both make love to me and take me to the shower where they insist on washing me down. I find myself falling deeper in love with them. After the shower we fall asleep in each others arms. And we are content.