Chapter 20: Ooohhh Suki Suki!!!!!

A/N: I've decided I'm going to connect my stories together and there will be some cross overs in the next couple of chapters.

CHAPTER 20

OOOHHHHH....SUKI, SUKI

ASH POV 

I stand with my arms crossed, glaring at my bedroom door. Logically I knew why I couldn't be in there but dammit I should be there. I just wish I was normal. I wish....sighing I stop my inner monologue and turn from the door to stride across the room. Dropping to my knees I dig through my closet until I find it.

Smiling I pull out the photo album with pictures in it. Leaning back I open it to a picture of Liam with that infamous grin on his face, his red hair blowing behind him as he threw his arms wide. He looked carefree, he looked happy, unlike now. I hadn't seen him smile since he had told me he was my mate and then told Gabe and Luke that they might have to kill him. I sigh and wipe away a stray tear as I turn the page to Riki. She's sitting in the grass. Her eyes are filled with mirth as she stares into the camera. Gabe is behind her watching, always watching. I turn the page again to see....my mom.

She's sitting on the couch, her eyes serene, with dad's arm wrapped around her. He had love in his eyes but that was before he became Jack. I sigh and turn back to Liam using my finger to trace the outline of his features. I had six albums filled with pictures of all of them, my family. Hearing a noise I stand and whirl to see Liam in the doorway. I hadn't heard him open it. As he steps in my room I quickly hide the album behind my back but my hands are shaking and I drop it.

I look down to see it has fallen open to the first picture of Liam. I gasp as he goes to pick it up for me and I quickly push his hands away and grab it myself. Standing, I clutch the album to my chest, my face on fire as I avoid his eyes. For a moment the only sound is our breathing then he reaches out and puts his hand underneath my chin, forcing me to look at him. His emerald eyes meet mine as I look at his features.

"Why are you hiding that?" I'm so entranced by his eyes that I answer without thinking.

"Jack doesn't like it when I have personal things. If he finds them he'll....." Liam's eyes burn with fury as I bite down on my lip to stop the words. I can almost taste his anger when he speaks.

"Where is HE?" Shaking I shrug and look towards the doorway, wondering if I can make it before he loses his temper. I trust him but....He must have seen the look in my eyes because when he speaks his tone has softened.

"Ash..." I shake my head and interrupt him.

"How is she?" Liam grins as if suddenly remembering something.

"I was praying and the Goddess said she had a gift for you but there is only one way I can deliver it." I look at him, puzzled.

"What?" And then his mouth came down on mine. I stiffened until his tongue swept over my lips and my mouth parted to give him access as I moan. Dropping the album I wrap my arms around his shoulders and press into him. I feel something hot, low in my belly and then I feel the Goddess's gift flow through me and I collapse into Liam. I tuck my face in his neck, breathing in his scent, as I gasp for breath, my body trembling, until finally I speak.

"What...was...that?" I can feel his breath, hot against my neck.

"Which part? The kiss or the gift?" I pause and smile against his neck before I speak.

"Both." He chuckles, his voice low as his chest rumbles, letting me know he's pleased by my answer.

"The kiss is what kissing your MATE feels like and the gift was to put your Bezerker powers on hold until one hour after Riki gives birth. The Goddess felt your plea and she has granted you this gift. She said there will be a price but that is for another time and is between you and her." Throwing my head back I howl my happiness. I go to rush out of the room but stop and whirl to give an amused Liam a kiss on the lips before I run from the room, giggling.