Naughty!!!! Chapter 14.5 Naughty!!!!

CHAPTER 14.5

A VOICE IN THE DARKNESS PART 2

NAUGHTY

RIKI POV 

Luke's lips press against mine, as his tongue flicks out, running over the seam of my mouth. I shudder as he grabs my ass and yanks me closer, his fingers digging into my cheeks. He opens his mouth and sucks on my tongue as I shiver. When he stops I pull back to catch my breathe, looking into his eyes, only to realize that Lu has taken control.

He growls softly in the back of his throat as he reaches up and rips off my shirt and bra. I shiver at the look in his eyes that says he's more leopard than man right now. He grabs my wrists and spins me around so I'm backed against the bed. When he speaks his voice his deeper and tight with anger and lust.

"You put your self in danger for me." My eyes look at the scabbed over cut on his neck then meet his eyes as he speaks.

"Your damn right I did and I'd do it again." He glares at me as he shakes me, slightly.

"No! Never!" I say nothing just continue to meet his eyes until Gabe crawls up behind me on the bed and grabs my hair yanking my head back so I'm looking at him. His eyes are glowing and I know his beast has taken over as well. I shiver in anticipation when I think of how this is going to end. I've never had sex with them when their beasts are completely in control. When Gabe speaks his voice is low and guttural.

"You were going to kill the woman as well and put yourself in more danger!" My eyes clash with his as I hiss at him.

"Damn straight." His grip on my hair tightens as do Luke's arms, that are now wrapped around my waist, holding me up. I am surprised at how turned on I am by all the aggression and I let him see the challenge in my eyes as he growls at me and pushes my head back up so I'm looking at Luke. He then bends down and bites the side of my neck over Luke's mark. I feel lust shoot through the bond and I realize that Luke can feel it. It's as if Gabe's biting him and not me. I jerk as Luke presses his lips to mine and starts thrusting his tongue in and out of mouth, making me moan as my panties get wet. They grunt, smelling my arousal and suddenly Gabe is releasing my neck. When I can focus again they are both at the foot of the bed staring down at me. They each lift a hand and show their claws as their eyes glow brightly. They reach down as one, slowly running their clawed hands down my jeans, ripping them open. I shiver as their claws run lightly over my thighs as they finish removing my jeans.

They each grab a side of my satin blue panties and pull them slowly off. Then they step between my legs and kneel. Hot breaths caress my pussy as two fingers shove inside me and a tongue massages my clit. It isn't long before I'm bucking and thrashing my hips. Then someone bites down on my clit as my orgasm rips through me and I scream aloud. They both stand and one leans over each side of the bed. Gabe kisses me gently before pulling back. When Luke kisses me I taste the tanginess of my juices. When he stops, he leans down and whispers harshly in my ear.

"You will NEVER do that to us again!" I stare at him but don't say anything because I can feel the rage, hurt, and fear rolling off them in waves though our bond. I watch him until Gabe jerks on my hands, holding them down as Luke grabs my feet and drags me to the bottom of the bed.

He lifts me up so his hands are cupping my cheeks, then slams me down into him, making me cry out as he buries himself deep inside me. My walls clutch at Luke as Gabe slides two fingers into my ass. I cum again, shuddering in Luke's arms as Gabe withdrawals his fingers and Luke lays me back down on the bed so he can slam into me harder.

I take all of him, thrashing my head back and forth as I watch Gabe start to jack his dick up and down as he watches us. Keening noises are coming from my throat as Luke starts to get off, his eyes still glowing to show that Lu is still there. But this time it's different. I'm not sure how until I feel something jab into my walls then Luke bucks his hips as I feel him lock inside my pussy. I scream shrilly at the pleasure/pain and start to pull back unable to take the climax as Gabe grunts and gets off, semen dripping from his fingers.