Chapter 21: Stand

A/N: There is boy/boy kissing in this chapter but no sexual content so if you don't want to read it then this is a heads up. The naming of the babies takes a minute but there is six of them. There is also a crossover with Luke and Leslie(Wolf Goddess aka Grandmother) from A walk. The first part of Riki's pov is also in A walk but from her point of view. There will probably be only a few more chapters in this story but I'll move onto Ash's story next. Also A walk, if you haven't guessed is from before Riki and her world's were actually there. Also I don't know if my names are actually Gaelic but they are Irish names. Enjoy!!!!!

CHAPTER 21

STAND

RIKI POV

I open my eyes to nothing. Then I feel a pulling in my chest. I clench my t-shirt to my breasts as I gasp at the wrenching inside of me. When it stops I open my eyes to see myself laying on the table. I can see everyone and everything but I can't touch anything. I try to touch my own face lying down on the table but my hand passes through. I bend over the crib and see shadows. I can see the outlines of my babies but not their faces. I bite back a whimper and realize I can't see anyone else's face either. Growling in frustration I throw back my head and scream.

"Put me back in my body! JAREK! I know you're doing this let me GOOOOO!" Something shimmers out of the corner of my eye and I whirl to see....the wolf goddess....kind of. While she looks like my grandmother she is a lot younger than before, younger than me in fact and there is a guy beside her. I take in the dirty blond hair and light blue eyes and travel from his white wife beater to his torn up blue jeans. All of which appears to be molded onto a perfectly built body. Jeez, I'm mated not dead. I look back to the younger version of grandmother and start to speak but she raises her hand to interrupts me and turns to the guy.

"What the hell is going on Luke? One minute we're in L..." The guy...Luke...slaps his hand over her mouth cutting off what she was going to say. Obviously he doesn't want me to know where they were, which is fine I have enough problems on my own. I step forward and speak as the Wolf goddess slaps Luke's hand away from her mouth.

"Please can you help me Grandmother...I mean wolf Goddess...erghhh...Les, crap, you know what I mean?" Grandmother's jaw drops and she looks behind her like she thinks I'm talking to someone else. Then Luke leans over and whispers in her ear.

"I think she means you."

"How can we help you..." I smile and him and gesture at the crib where my babies are. The woman leans down and can apparently see my babies because she's staring at them in shock. I look back to Luke and speak.

"Please. Jarek shoved me out of my body somehow and I can't get back to my cubs and mates. Can you help me?" He starts to speak but Grandmother tugs on his arm so he looks down at me babies. He stiffens and seems surprised as they look at each other then at me. Grandmother shrugs and walks over to me placing a hand on my chest. I raise my brows but don't say anything as she looks back to Luke. Then she looks back at me, flattens her palm on my chest and shoves me backward. I stumble and fall towards my body then there is a bright flash of light.

ASH POV

I shift out of Liam's arms as I glance back at the clock then down at Riki. I sigh and walk over to Riki's weapons and grab her machete. Liam grabs my hand but I jerk back and step over to Luke. I wipe a tear away with the palm of my hand and hand the machete over to Luke. His eyes are grim as he meets my eyes. I look over to the clock. Ten minutes left.

"I can do it myself if I have to. It'll just be harder to get the main artery in my neck." Luke is stone faced as he speaks.

"No, my sister I can do this for you. I just wish I didn't have to." I sigh and sneak a glance over at Liam as he starts to walk over to me and freezes. I smile sadly at him as he growls, when he realizes I've handcuffed him with silver to a bolt hole in the wall. I tapped my head as I meet his eyes.