Chapter 1.5: This is a naughty part

Chapter 1.5: Naughty 

RIKI POV

His hands rise up and I moan as he places them on my shoulders so he can slide off the top of my gown, exposing my breasts to him. I bite my lip as he bends his head down and sucks one of my nipples into his mouth. He nips at it hard enough to sting but I throw back my head and moan from the pleasure of it. I am so caught up in his assault that I don't register that he has slid my dress completely off until his fingers delve into my pussy.

I bite back a scream as he starts pumping two fingers in and out while he continues to assault my breasts, switching from one nipple to the other. Soon enough I am screaming his name and clutching at the nape of his neck as I pull him closer to me. He looks up at me as I slide my hands down his shoulders, past his six pack to his package. He groans and tilts his head back as I move my hands and kneel down before him so that my mouth is level with his groin. I unbutton his jeans and push them down his legs then I look up at him as I lick him like he was an ice cream cone. His knees almost buckle as a growl rumbles in his chest as I envelope him in my mouth. I growl and smile up at him before I release him and speak up.

"Fair's fair. You came in her shirtless and sweaty from working out. You should have let me do this first. You know how much I like to." He growls again as I slowly place my mouth back over him sucking in. His hands grasp the back of my head as his fingers tangles in my hair. Then he begins thrusting in and out as I grip him tighter within my mouth. Soon he is getting off and I am swallowing every last drop.

Rising, I blink at him and start to walk past him to go to the bath but he grabs my arm and swings me around into his arms. He's careful to keep his arms on my hips as he lifts me up and sets me on him. My legs wrap around him as he pushes through my folds. I moan as he grips my hips tighter and starts moving me up and down. I press my lips to his as he starts pounding into me, faster and harder. Soon he is grabbing my hair and jerking my head back as he nips the side of my neck and fills me with his seed. I scream , unaware of how his heart aches to finish the mating. But he can't because I can never be his. If he could only bite down, and draw flesh. Then I would be his.  Forever.