Chapter 12: Didn't see that coming Part 3

RECAP FROM NAUGHTY CHAPTER 12 PART 2: Kade and Ash boink again and Ash is a little harsh about it. But she can't decide if she feels worse about hurting Kade or about sending Liam out of the room to get Kade after he looked out for her.

CHAPTER 12

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING PART 3

RIKI POV

I follow Gabe out of our room with Luke right behind us. My fingers are entwined with Luke's as I half drag him down the hallway. All three of us come to a stop when Liam comes flying out of his room with an angry look on his face. He stops when he sees us and bows.

"Just who I was lookin fer. Could I change out with yer guard fer the day, my queen? I'm a wee bit twitchy today and need something ta do." I smile and incline my head to my guard to the left. 

"Wila was just saying she wanted to see the sights so I'm sure she wouldn't mind you trading shifts with her. But you should at least eat Liam. You look a little off today."

Liam nods and straightens, running his hands through his hair. I narrow my eyes. Something is wrong. No sooner had I thought the words than Kade, comes storming out of the room across from Liam. Liam stiffens at the musky smell of sex and Ash coming from Kade. Kade freezes when he realizes who is in front of him. His shoulders straighten as he looks Liam up and down and a sneer forms on his lips. I see Liam's lip curl in a snarl as Kade turns and purposely rams his shoulder into Liam's as he passes by. Liam looks at me, his eyes flashing yellow and I nod. Kade started it and Liam could finish it. I feel Luke in my mind as he speaks.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I shrug and answer.

"Would you hit him?" Luke and Gabe grunt at that then Gabe speaks through our bond.

"I want to hit him too." I smile as I speak through the bond.

"It looks like you'll have to get in line."

I watch with my 'queen face' on as Liam grabs Kade by his shoulders and whirls him around as his fist slams into Kade's jaw. Kade growls and runs at Liam as if to tackle him but Liam is my enforcer and has been alive for over a thousand years. He easily sees Kade coming and steps to the side. He slams his elbow into the back of Kade's head as he passes by. His elbow hits Kade hard enough that his head slams into the ground as he falls and bounces his face off the hardwood floor. There's a crack as Kade's nose breaks and blood spurts all over the floor as several doors open, including Ash's. Ash steps out as Kade stands. He rushes Liam again even though Liam is in front of Ash. I snarl at Kade's disregard for Ash's safety as Luke rushes over to put his body in between Ash and Liam. I raise a hand as several people go to stop the fight.

"No, Kade started this. Liam will stop when he must. Stay out of it."

I push with my Alpha voice and know they will all do as I say. I cross my arms over my chest as Kade gets a punch in to Liam's jaw. But that's all he gets as Liam grabs him by the hair and slams his head into the wall. Kade crumples to the ground as Liam releases his hold on Kade's hair. His chest is heaving, as he breathes through his nose and struggles to calm down. He looks over Luke's shoulder to Ash, who is staring at him wide eyed with tears in her eyes. When she speaks her voice is low.

"Liam..." His eyes glow as he speaks to her, his hands clenching into fists at his sides.

"Donna say anything lass. I donna need ta hear it. But that'll be the last time won't it lass." Her eyes widen as we all stare at him and when she doesn't answer he speaks again but this time his voice is loud enough to echo through the hallway.