Naughty!!!!Chapter 18.5 Naughty!!!!

CHAPTER 18.5

NAUGHTY

RIKI POV

On the very first day of my forced bed rest I slept nightmare free dreams. On my the second I read romance novel. On the third day of my bed rest I am ready to rip someone's head off. If one more person asks if I'm okay I may scream. I'd just finishing showering when my mates walk in the room. Looking at them I bite back a growl of frustration before I speak.

"I swear if you two tell me to get back into bed I'll rip both your throats out." I feel the babies roll in my stomach at my anger and I put on my hand on my belly. Speaking through our bond I tell Halo everything's okay and to give me some privacy. When he complies I look back to my mates to see them grinning at me. Gabe holds up a basket as Luke speaks.

"Actually we would like you to go on a picnic with us." I smile at that and rush to get dressed. Twenty minutes later we are at a huge house with an enclosed garden in the back. I'm staring up at the high walls when I feel a hand at the small of my back. I bite back a moan of pleasure as I look to see Lucas grinning at me as he leans down to whisper in my ear.

"This will give us privacy if we need it." I shiver as his breath tickles my air then his tongue runs along the shell of my ear. I look at him with fire in my eyes as I speak.

"What's this 'if' shit?" Luke's eyes flare at my aggressive tone as he speaks.

"Keep it up and I'll skip to dessert first." He quickly pulls back and I giggle at the look of concern on his face.

"You have to eat Riki." I roll my eyes as Gabe walks past him and starts to set up for our picnic. The guards have placed themselves outside the wall, while Phelan, Liam, Ash, and Kade stand inside the doorway to the garden. The four of them have refused to leave my side since I came back and were almost worse than my mates.

"Riki, it's ready." I blink and look back to see Gabe sitting on a blanket. Luke walks me over and gently helps me to sit down onto Gabe's lap. I sigh knowing he did it because the ground is hard. I have to show them I'm not weak.

"We know you aren't weak. Let us pamper you a little." I pull out of my thoughts to look at Luke who has roasted chicken on a fork.

"Please, Gabe's holding you while I feed you then I'll hold you while he feeds you." I shiver again at the look in his eyes as he places the fork in my mouth. I close my eyes and moan in pleasure at the moist meat in my mouth. Swallowing I quickly open my mouth again as both of them continue to look at me with lust in their eyes. It's then I know they're teasing me with food. Luke continues to feed me the chicken while Gabe nips and licks at the marks on either side of my neck. I'm practically panting by the time Luke goes to give me a sip of juice and spills it down my chest.

He bends his head and pulling down my shirt licks up the juice. I whimper as Gabe slides his hand over my breast at the same time and pinches my nipple. Bowing my back I gasp as Luke rips off my shirt and devours the breast that Gabe isn't playing with. My voice is low and throaty when I speak.

"Please...." They chuckle as they ignore me and continue to play with my breasts. Then they continue kissing and licking every inch of my upper body, Luke in the front and Gabe at the back. Then right when I'm close to the edge they stop as I growl at them. They both speak at the same time as they pull off my pants.

"Patience." When they see I'm not wearing underwear it their turn to growl as I grin.

"I really want dessert." They chuckle as Gabe stands up, pulling me up with him. His hands clasp my breasts as he sucks on my neck while Luke continues to kneel. Before I can ask what he's doing he's picking my legs up and placing them on his shoulders. He delves down and runs his tongue over my clit as Gabe bite's down on Luke's mark, increasing the pleasure. Soon enough I'm moaning and bucking against him as his lips and teeth nip at me. But right as I'm on the edge he stops and pulls away. I scream in frustration as Gabriel lays me down on the ground so I can feel the coarseness of the blanket at my back. Then they both take off their clothes as I watch them hungrily. They each run a hand down my legs as I moan.

"Please....." Both of their eyes glow as they stare hungrily at me.

"Who do you want first Riki." I pout and look between the two of them.

"Gabe please, Luke's got some play time now Gabe should get some." They both grin at that as Luke sits to the side and grasps his member and Gabe kneels down in-between my legs. I glance back at Luke as he starts to pump his hand up and down. When I look back to Gabe he is staring at me with a feral look in his eyes.

"What now baby?" I grin at the fact that their taking control and asking at the same time.

"I want you two to kiss first." Gabe licks his lips as he leans over to Luke and grasping the back of his head pulls him close. I moan as Luke, who's still jacking off, sticks his tongue in Gabe's mouth. When they pull apart I can tell we're all on the edge as Gabe turns back to me and speaks.

"Soft and slow or hard and fast?" I squirm as I meet his eyes, licking my lips.

"Hard and fast. I'm pregnant not dead." He smirks and leaning down grasps my hands. He pins me with one hand while he shoves into me. His penis throbs inside of me while Luke continues to jack off while he watches. Then Gabe starts going faster as he places his other hand on my throat, pinning me down completely. Then he's pounding into fast and hard. Lights start to flash in front of my eyes and he stops. His hand leaves my throat but his other hand continues to hold my wrists as he shifts so he's kneeling over me, facing Luke who's now in-between my legs. 

Gabe starts to jack off as he leans forward and kisses Luke just as Luke shoves into me. I growl in pleasure as I watch them make out above me like I'm not there as Luke pumps himself inside of me. My mates are so HOT. Then my orgasm comes over me and I'm bucking and screaming as we all get off together. But neither of them slow down as they trade spots and get me off several more times.

........................

After a few hours they are back to feeding me again. As I glance between the two of them I can't help but feel my love for them blooming in my chest. I had just put of Gabe's shirt, when Ash walks out into the court yard. I tense and look from Ash's eyes to ,my mates knowing Tawny has taken over her body but not changed her shape. None of the guys had followed her out so I'm assuming they knew who was possessing her. Tawny's light shines through Ash's human form, as she stops in front of me.

"Well my dear you are doing very well but I'm afraid for my test I'll need Gabriel and Ash." I leap to my feet as my shoulders straighten. My chin lifts as I meet Tawny's gaze, my voice strong and fierce.

"I will never back down they are my everything if you hurt them I will hunt you down, Goddess or not." She smiles stiffly as she speaks.  

"I promise not to harm them but don't forget yourself Queen. I am your Goddess." My eyes don't leave hers as I speak bitingly.

"And don't you forget I am there mate and sister." Inclining her head she reaches out and grasps Gabe as they both disappear. I feel our bond to Gabe and Ash close off to us as I whimper. Drawing me into his arms I bury myself in Luke's chest as he speaks.

"It's okay love you can do this."