Naughty!!!! Chapter 4.5: Naughty!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 4.5

Naughty

I close the door softly behind me and turn to see my men standing side by side almost in front of me. They are both shimmering as if you were looking at their reflections in a body of water. They step towards me at the same time and I struggle not to draw back in fear. I know this has to be done but that doesn't mean I can't be afraid. I am fixing to bind myself to these two men. After that there would be no escaping and Weres live a very long time. Biting my lower lip I raise my hands and allow each of them to grasp one. Again, lightning courses through me but I say nothing as they pull me to them.

Lucas turns me so I am facing him and Gabriel is at my back. Lucas's eyes meet mine as Gabriel's hands slide across my stomach up towards my breasts. He cups them softly for a moment, caressing them as Lucas watches. Then he slides his hands up to my throat and around to the back of my neck, where my top fastens. His hands stop and I feel his breathe on the back of my neck as Lucas's eyes leave mine and rise to meet Gabriel's. Lucas nods at Gabriel and I feel the tie at the back of my neck unfasten. I blink and watch it flutter to the floor in between my feet. It is quickly forgotten as Lucas kneels down and draws my nipple into his mouth.

I start to speak but I forget the words when I feel Gabriel's tongue at my ear. I lean into him and I moan , forgetting myself. Then Gabriel is biting down on my earlobe as Lucas bites down on my nipple. That quickly I come. Both of them stop as my juices slide down my legs and I struggle for a coherent thought. I know if I come like that from them touching me then I need to ask the question I had meant to ask them earlier before I had gotten distracted.

"I..." I pause as both men go to resume what they had been doing a second ago. I quickly throw my hands up to ward them off as I hurry to finish what I had been about to say. "...please, I know very little about the mating rituals but I do know they tend to be a little rough when your beasts take over and I need to make sure that..." I stutter to a stop when I realize I have lowered my eyes again so I take a deep breath and raise my eyes to meet Lucas's silver eyes. "...that our babies will survive...this mating ritual." Lucas's eyes look over my shoulder at Gabriel with a question in his eyes. Then both men take a step back from me. Lucas is the one who finally speaks as I wonder if I have done something wrong.

"We thought you knew about matings?" I shake my head and turn sideways so I can look at both of them. Gabriel is still shimmering brightly and his eyes are glowing as tremors rock his body. Lucas, however, had stopped shimmering as brightly and seems calmer than Gabriel. His voice is low and rough, though, as if he is holding back a snarl.

"You need to go to your rooms and give us a minute. We will explain everything to you when we get there." I start to speak as Gabriel growls low in his throat. It is a sound that I have never heard Gabriel make before and it startles me. I walk past him to the doors and manage to keep the hurt off my face but not out of my mind. And apparently I didn't keep the hurt out of my scent either because as I open the door Gabriel howls. I glance back and see that Gabriel has shifted partially and is fighting Lucas to come after me. Lucas, however, is standing calmly, and holding Gabriel back with one arm wrapped across his chest. I feel anguish course through me at causing Gabriel's wolf to go wild and I start to say something to calm him down as Lucas looks up and sees me. His voice is loud and echoes throughout the room when he speaks.

"GO! NOW!" He looks so serious, I step out the door and slams it close behind me as Gabriel howls again. The guards give me a quizzical look and Liam looks like he wants to say something but he doesn't. It isn't until I am halfway down the hallway that I realize I don't have my top on.

............

Ten minutes later I am in the shower scrubbing myself with a washcloth. Lucas and Gabriel haven't come back yet and I still didn't know what I did earlier to upset them. I had to have done something to cause Gabriel to lose it like that. I am rinsing shampoo out of my hair when I hear the door to my bedroom open and immediately I smell 'dark temptations' and vanilla even though the door to bathroom is closed. I don't stop to think about how strong my beasts are getting if I can smell and hear them from the next room. I step out of the shower and wrap a thick towel around me even though I can feel my cream dripping down my thighs, and that is just from smelling them. A thought occurs to me as I unwrap the towel from around me and fold it up then set it on the sink in the bathroom. Blushing I open the door naked and shut it firmly behind me. Looking up, I stop dead in my tracks.

Both men are sitting on the end of my bed in just their jeans so that I can see their muscled arms and toned stomachs. Neither are shimmering anymore but both of their eyes are glowing eerily and the air is thick with magic. I stay where I am and lean back against the door, my hand gripping the doorknob tightly as I struggle to hold myself in place. But my eyes are still on their chests when Lucas speaks . I just pray that they haven't changed their minds about wanting me. Lucas jerks as if he is reading my mind again and grips the edge of the bed.

"I am. And we were going to try and explain what was going on so you wouldn't be frightened but now I think I'll say this. You'll be fine and we will explain later." I feel a breeze slide through my hair and when I blink Lucas has nudged himself in between me and the door. I gasp softly, my mouth agape, as his arms circle my waist then I blink and I am airborne. I land softly in Gabriel's chest and he quickly lays me down on my bed as I giggle softly at him. Then his mouth is on mine, hot and invading as I mewl softly in the back of my throat, and suddenly I'm not giggling anymore. I feel my wolf uncurl within me as he raises up and sits back. Then Lucas leans over me and presses his lips to mine. I feel my leopard uncurl from within me and my back bows in pleasure as my hands clutch at my satin sheets. When he pulls back I am panting softly and I know my eyes are glowing like theirs are. Lucas smirks and speaks as he slides off the bed.

"You're shimmering as well. It will stop when we mate. Since it has to happen while were having sex you'll have to take both of us at the same time." With that Gabriel walks over to his side and they both drop their pants. My heart stutters in my chest at the sight of their glorious dicks and goddess, are they glorious. Well above average as well, probably nine to ten inches.  

I touch the back of my hand to my mouth to make sure I am not drooling as my mind focuses on what Lucas has just said. My head jerks from their dicks to their faces as Gabriel reaches his hand out for mine. Holy shit! At the same time? Gabriel pulls me off the bed and into his arms as Lucas steps up behind. His bare chest is at my back and I can feel his dick at the curve of my ass. Gabriel kisses me as Lucas wraps his hand in my braid and yanks on it causing pleasure/pain receptors to fire. I whimper as he leans in and whispers into my ear.

"You keep on tonguing Gabe and I'll make sure you're nice and ready for us. Then we'll fuck you until you scream. Do you got that, love?" I whimper again and nod as he kneels down and slides his tongue along my clit. His hand remains on my braid and he yanks on it as his tongue pumps in and out of me. Then he slides two fingers in as well. When I moan he yanks on my braid and Gabriel smacked my ass. They do this two more times until I am screaming while I come. I lean back in Gabriel's arms so I can look him in the eyes.

"Let me taste you now." He growls softly but shakes his head as Lucas yanks on my braid hard enough to tilt my head completely back so I can look into his silver eyes.

"You will mate with us now! You can play later. We'll have plenty of time." Then he bends his head and licks my neck as he pulls his fingers out of my pussy and releases my braid. I blink and look at Lucas as he takes the two fingers that he's pulled out of me and sticks them in Gabriel's mouth. Gabriel smiles and sucks them clean as I shudder. Gabriel releases Lucas's fingers and Lucas steps back from me and bends over to grab something out of his pants.

"I got some lube. We wouldn't want to damage our toy, now would we?" I open my mouth to say something smart but Lucas has walked back over to me, and leaning down, he bites gently on my neck. Immediately the magic that had been thick in the room is now suffocating. I jerk in Gabriel's arms as Gabriel speaks through gritted teeth.

"Can we finish this now? I need to be in her...I..." He growls as if he can no longer speak. I feel Lucas's lube on my ass as he starts sliding fingers in and out of my virgin hole.

"I agree completely. Let's..." He doesn't finish his thought. Instead they both shove into me and freeze as I scream, wildly. I buck and struggle to form a coherent thought through the pleasure/pain.

"Please...please...don't...stop..." They remain frozen and I hiss at them. "It's good...OH...Move...NOW!" Then Gabriel moves and slides out of my pussy as Lucas slid in my ass. They quickly pick up their rhythm and start pounding into me as I writhe between them. I feel myself on the edge as Gabriel and Lucas speak at the same time.

"Now!" Then Gabriel leans into the right side of my neck and Lucas leans into the left. As we come they sink their canines into my neck and I scream as the world explodes around me.