260-265

Chapter 260 – "If Gu Wushuang tries anything else again, I won't promise that no actions will be taken against her." (4)

Gu Shishi chuckled.

She didn't care too much whether her identity was kept a secret.

Except that whose painting would worth more money? That of a 60-year-old painter or that of a 20-something little girl?

That question was a no-brainer.

This trip that she was making wasn't so much about revealing her identity, but losing a lot of earning potential.

But, thinking about it, it didn't seem that she was in dire need of money. She seemed to be able to get whatever she wanted as long as she let Aunty Zheng know.

Even without saying a word, everything that she used or ate were of premium quality.

Ads by Revcontent

The only place she'd spend money was to buy herself new painting tools or to buy gifts for the boss.

Alright!

No worries!

Gu Shishi swaggered in behind Chen Kexin.

The car was parked immediately in front of the mansion and Old Mrs. Chen was waiting in the living room.

As soon as she saw someone getting out of the car with her granddaughter, she quickly walked up with a happy smile.

She had merely taken two or three steps up before she narrowed her old but very penetrating eyes.

"This is... the guru's disciples?"

Ads by Revcontent

She wouldn't be surprised if the guru had showed up in traditional garb.

But what was up with the guru's disciple dressing this way?!

Chen Kexin almost dropped onto her knees when she heard that.

"Grandma, this is Ink Painting Guru."

Silence.

The were silence in the air.

Complete silence.

Old Mrs. Chen finally recollected herself when Gu Shishi felt awkward and cleared her throat.

The guru... was this young?

Ads by Revcontent

The old lady's eyes widened.

"Oh, look at my manners... c'mon in, c'mon in. Have some tea to moisten your throat. It's autumn time and the air is dry."

Old Mrs. Chen was, after all, someone used to socializing.

She quickly recollected herself after her initial shock and treated Gu Shishi with courtesy.

"No need."

Gu Shishi waved her hand.

"I'll just get started right away. I need to head home soon."

As much as Old Mrs. Chen was aware that she was young, she was surprised once again.

Judging from her body shape, her hand, and her black hair, she figured Gu Shishi was just very well maintained but would at least be in her 30s or 40s.

But her voice was so young. No way was she over 30 years old. On top of that, her voice was... somewhat familiar?

Ads by Revcontent