526-530

Chapter 526 – All of Jiahe's management lowered their heads. (3)

"We are calling off this recruiting effort. Don't nobody contact her ever again!"

Gu Wushuang took a deep breath and returned to her usual elegant look.

"Okay."

Manager Li turned to leave but there was a sort of light in his eyes.

As soon as he had left, the resume on the desk was torn to pieces by Gu Wushuang and sent into the trashcan like snowflakes as though that would somehow make her feel better.

The ink painting videos that she had watched million to times before now even hurt her eyes to look at.

She grabbed her cellphone and removed it completely from her saved list!

So what if Gu Shishi could painting?

She, Gu Wushuang, graduated from a music school and she had the Gu's family fortune!

She had no reason to worry about Gu Shishi!

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Gu Wushuang clenched her fists. Her heart, which hadn't hurt for a long time, seemed to feel uncomfortable all over again.

[Sister Shishi, as an artist, you should contribute whatever you have left in the backstage.]

Gu Wushuang sent a message over.

Gu Shishi, however, did not respond to her at all.

As though Gu Wushuang wasn't even worthy of that much. Gu Wushuang was upset all over again.

All of a sudden, Gu Wushuang's strategy in the way she managed her company became even more extreme.

From the standpoint of a bystander, she acted as though she had lost her mind.

100 million yuan had been invested into marketing cost for Jiahe's high-end products. The brand quickly filled everyone's eyes.

Suddenly, right when sales were climbing steadily and Gu Wushuang was feeling happy, she was struck by bad news!

Gu Wushuang never anticipated for this to happen!

She never even thought about having an emergency plan for this.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusThe Close Relationship Between Stress and SleepLending TreeIs My Space a Good Fit for Airbnb?Airbnb

"How could that have happened? What was it?"

Her heart tightened.

The face of the manager who came delivering the news dropped.

That was a question from an extremely inexperienced boss.

Her first reaction was to place blame instead of coming up with a solution. That was the worst thing she could do.

They, nevertheless, answered her question.

"She is an internet influencer that we had given samples to when our products were first rolled out. She had over ten million fans. She said she had been a loyal supporter of our products since she was a child. But now that she had used our high-end products......"