466-470

Chapter 466 – "Would you like the recording? Yours for 1 million yuan." (1)

Half an hour later, Gu Shishi, who had finished washing up and dying to find out what was going on, had, nevertheless, slowly finished eating her nutritious breakfast under the in-person supervision from the calm Huo Sishen before she changed and was shoved into the car.

The weather was cold now so, every time she went go, she was ordered to have herself wrapped up securely.

A thick sweater along with a warm, long down coat sealed not only her stomach completely but even all the way below her knees!

Gone was Gu Shishi's sense of style, destroyed by this straight man.

Luckily, she had stopped looking into the mirror. She'd just put on whatever he handed to her.

She decided that this was nothing compared to being able to eat melon in person!

"Whose melon are we going to be eating? Where are we going? Are you sure it's a good idea for you to skip work and go melon-eating?"

Gu Shishi asked excitedly as soon as she had sat down on the car, unzipped the down coat, and loosened up her scarf.

Huo Sishen grabbed her little hand. Noticing that it was warm, he helped her out of the down coat.

"You will see when we get there."

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

Gu Shishi's eyes lit up and quickly nodded docilely.

Right, no hot melon if one's impatient!*

Right then and there, she pulled out her cellphone from her purse, clicked open an audio app, and continued listening to the Book of Poetry that she had gotten half way through the night before.

She quietly committed the good words and phrases to memory as she listened.

Huo Sishen would not let her read any paper or e-books in the car. He said that was bad for her eyes.

She relied on audio medium to kill time nowadays. As she looked outside of the window, whenever she noticed a good scenery, or the highway interchanges that looked like dragons and clouds mingling together, she would bring up her cellphone and take a picture of them.

Everything could be inspiring.

Everything provided her with learning materials.

It wasn't entirely a waste of her time.

Noticing that she was perfectly fine entertaining herself, Huo Sishen put on his Bluetooth earpiece and started listening to his assistants reporting to him the progress of today's work.

Siyi, sitting in the front, looked at the interaction between the two of them through the rearview mirror. There was even respect from a macho man after devouring the dog food.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusGet Mortgage Advice Close to HomeRocket MortgageIs Paperwork Taking over Your Life? Organize It Easily.EPSON

An outstanding woman was a good match for an elite man.

Even though they were on their way to melon-eating, neither one of them slacked on studying and working on their way!