406-410

Chapter 406 – He could sneak out on dates by making up excuses as of late. (3)

In the past she had only focused on rushing to get her hands on whatever she could. Like the splitting of a cake, every slice counts. She didn't want to be expelled from the Gu family with nothing with her as the adopted daughter.

She finally realized now that what she thought was the tree that could grow diamonds that she had fought so hard for was far from it!

It was gold plated at best!

She was very annoyed all of a sudden.

She only had 49% of stock. That was only half of Jiahe's profit – 10 million yuan a year.

Her surgery overseas plus all miscellaneous expenses added up to 3 million yuan in total.

That was one third of the company's entire year's profit!

She could feel her chest tightening after when she thought of that.

That was so little! Way too little!

Back when they were still supported by Gu Jiangxin, just Zhang Wen and her alone could spend upward of a million yuan on spa, yoga, and travelling.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

In addition, their food and clothing were of slightly luxurious level at the very minimum. What they spent on every brand's new products could easily cost upward of 2 million yuan per season!

So how could this company possibly support their expenses?

"Shuangshuang, don't feel intimidated. Nobody would expect you to express your opinion on your first meeting. Just remain silent and jot down what you don't understand so you can ask me later.

"Besides, none of those directors had probably used as much skincare products as you had and had way less experience in cosmetology."

Huo Wencheng had no idea what kind of calculations were going through Gu Wushuang's mind.

Had he known, he probably wouldn't know what to make of that

One can not just look at a company's net profit to gauge its success.

Specifically, anyone who knows anything about business would know not to only look at a company's net profit.

Retaining too much profit may not necessarily be a good thing. In order to continue to expand, a company must invest a lot as well.

Businessmen do not do business for the sake of more and more profit. It is also about taking over market share, defeating one's competitors, and taking over what are others.

Play big and win big!

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusThe Close Relationship Between Stress and SleepGo DaddyNine Kinds of Ancestors You Could Find on Your Family TreeAncestry

Huo Wencheng would never had guess that in Gu Wushuang's mind, all these profits were purses and clothing equivalent!

As he had no idea about that, he was unable to talk to her about it and guide her onto the right path.

Gu Wushuang seemed very dispirited for the second half of their date.

Huo Wencheng just assumed that she was tired. "I'll take you home to get some rest?"