341-345

Chapter 341 – Her Big Brother had never forgotten about her or abandoned her! (2)

On the other side, Huo ChuChu had on a set of power suit with perfectly delicate makeup before she went over the HK's China region headquarter building.

She was very glad that she had dyed her hair back.

She worried that she would foil the deal on day one otherwise.

As for Fan Yu, the boss of Strategics Department, he walked in front of Huo ChuChu with his back straight and stomach sucked in.

He straightened up his tie, took a deep breath, and stopped in front of the elevator in the underground parking garage.

"Xiao Huo, just follow my lead, okay? Don't say anything unnecessary.

"Even though we were invited by HF, we shouldn't appear too stuck up still.

"You haven't had a chance to look through the documents yet so I will take over the talking part. You can take notes."

Having said that tuned around and took a look.

His heart was pounding out of his chest.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocus

They had been following up on this for over six months, how was it that HF would out of the blue reached out to them when they already thought this was a lost cause?

Pleasantly surprised, startled, and awed. All sorts of emotions went though him.

He thought Huo ChuChu had mistaken when she first related the message.

Why was it that they would reach out to the Third Miss of the Huo's on her first day of work?

"Xiao Huo, do you have some sort of connection?"

Fan Yu finally asked the question that had been on his mind out loud.

"You know someone who works at the HF headquarter?"

He had some biases against her knowing that she was a second generation rich girl.

That she knew nothing and Wencheng shoving her into this project as the responsible person was a terrible idea and that they would just fail.

He wasn't so sure any more. Perhaps she had connections?

"No, no one, Boss Fan," replied Huo ChuChu within a second after she had searched through her brain.

How to Restore Vision Without SurgeryiFocusThe New Normal of Selling a Home TodayRealtor.comIs Paperwork Taking over Your Life? Organize It Easily.EPSON

"As you know, I have just graduated."

And not a great student at that."

She even failed a few courses.

Fan Yu, who had seen her resume, his lips twitched and felt congestion in his chest.

"Connection? I only know anyone with the last name Huo's and my mom. You know that as well."

Huo ChuChu stretched out her hands.

She was a Second Generation Rich with nothing to hide.

Hoho.