Chapter 7

Reanne
After my little encounter with Alicia i got ready for the date. I wonder where Jay would take me. This was the first time i was going on a date and got myself a shower. The cold water hit my back relaxing my tense muscles.
After the shower i got out and decided to put on a black half sleeves dress that reached mid thigh. I sat down in front of my dressing table and started curling my straight brown hair at the ends.
"Are you going somewhere?" Seth asked.
"Hasnt anyone told you to knock first?" i asked.
"I dont need to knock," he said.
"And why's that?" i asked.
"Because you are my sister," he grinned.
"What if i was changing my clothes?" i asked.
"I would get to see your lovely body," he smirked.
i squealed and hit him with my pillow as he laughed.
"You perv!" i exclaimed.
"I am a 14 year old boy sis! I have my needs," Seth laughed.
"Go somewhere else then," i said shuddering.
Seth laughed before leaving my room. I picked up my purse and phone and walked downstairs into the living room where Jay was waiting.
My breathed hitched as i halted in my steps. Jay looked so gorgeous! In a black shirt and jeans. It complimented his dark black hair making him look like a knight. My knight in shining armor. Jay turned around and i saw his eyes go wide as he saw me.
He racked his eyes up and down and i felt myself shiver under his bold touch.He smiled probably seeing my response to him. I took a deep breath and walked towards him.
"Do you like?" i asked referring to my dress.
"You look beautiful!" Jay said making me blush.
"You look gorgeous," i said making Jay chuckle.
Jay offered me his arm and i took it smiling at him. We walked to his car and he opened my side of the door first. I smiled at him as i sat down in my seat and buckled my seatbelt. What a gentleman! Jay got in and started the car after buckling his seat belt.
"Where do you want to go?" he asked.
"Anywhere you like," i said.
"There must be someplace you like little wolf," he said.
"Why dont you surprise me?" i asked.
"So my little wolf likes to be surprised? Jay asked.
"Yes. And if you call me little wolf then i get to call you something too," i pouted.
"Sure little wolf. Whatever you want," he smiled.
"How about Teddy bear?" i asked.
"Thats too girly," he wrinkled his nose making me giggle.
"How about Tweaky?" i asked.
"What sort of a name is that?" he asked.
"You like to tweak my nose," i said wiith a laugh.
"Nope I dont like it," he said and to my surprise he tweaked my nose again!
"See told you you tweaked my nose, tweaky!" i squealed.
Jay laughed making my heart flutter in my chest. He took my hand in his hand held it in his lap making me blush.
"How about mama bear?" i asked.
"Do you think i look like a mama?" Jay asked making me laugh.
"Well no. How about huggy?" i asked.
"Huggy?" he scrunched up his face.
"You dont like it either?" i giggled.
"I want something catchy and unique. Like little wolf," he said.
"Hmm," i thought for a moment.
"I know! How about fluffy?" i asked.
"Fluffy? Why fluffy?" he asked.
"Because you are a big fluffly wolf," i said with a smile.
'I like how we are conversing with our mate,' Elisa sighed dreamily.
'Yeah. He is so sweet and caring,' i sighed blissfully.
'I love Haden,' Elisa said.
'I love Jay,' i smiled.
"What are you smiling about?" Jay asked.
"Maybe i'll tell you later," i winked at him.
"So how about fluffy?" i asked again..
"Fluffy huggy?" he asked with a grin making me laugh.
"Only one name mister," i said.
"Hmm.. Ok. I think i like teddy but with big," he said.
"Big teddy. I like that," i smiled.
We pulled up in front of an expensive restaurant. It was Chinese. I love Chinese!
"How did you know i liked Chinese?" i asked as we got out of the car.
"I know everything about my little wolf," Jay smiled.
We walked inside the restaurant where the receptionist kept flirting with Jay. At one point my anger finally got the best of me and i cluched onto Jay's arm.
"If you would stop flirting with me in front of my fiancee we would like a table," Jay said finally.
The receptionist face turned red and she glared at me. I could care less about her but my heart went into overdrive at Jay's words. He wanted to marry me? We were finally seated at a corner booth with menus.
"Why are you so quiet little wolf?" Jay asked taking my hand.
"Am i your fiancee?" i asked looking down.
I felt Jay's hand on my chin as he lifted my face up.
"Soon to be fiancee and soon to be wife," Jay said witha proud look that had me in tears.
"I love you Jay," i said with a wobbly smile.
"I love you too little wolf," he said wiping away my tears.
"Ehem.. orders sir," the waiter asked.
I quickly wipped away my tears and skimmed through the menu. We ordered our food and the waiter left.
"Do you like this place?" Jay asked.
"I like something more than this," i said with a secret smile.
"What?" Jay couldnt hide his disappointment.
"The most gorgeous man sitting in front of me," i winked at him.
"You almost gave me a heart attack," Jay put his hand over his heart.
The rest of the date passed by in a blur. I had never felt so warm, safe and protected. And most importantly loved. I knew my family loved me very much but a mate's love was very different from everyone. It was unconditional.
We drove back to the pack house and the situation with Alicia returned. It made me sad that we wouldnt part on good terms.
Despite our argument, i still loved my best friend. Alicia would always be my best friend. I just hoped that she would be able to forgive me. We both overreacted. But deep down i knew what she said to Jay wasnt acceptable. She still belonged to our pack and she had to respect Jay. He was the beta of our pack. Even if i wasnt his mate (even just the thought of him made my heart clench with fear) she should respect him. I didnt know when i fell asleep in the car. The other thing i remember is Jay waking me up with a kiss on the forehead.
"Wake up sleeping beauty," Jay said.
I yawned rubbing my eyes.
"When did i fell asleep?" i asked skretching.
"You were tired," Jay smiled.
Jay helped me up from the car and we walked into the pack house.
"Little wolf i want you to sleep with me tonight," he said.
I knew he wasnt implying the mating but normal sleep.
"Sure big teddy. I would love that," I smiled at him.
"I will be waiting for you little wolf," Jay pecked my lips.
I sighed dreamily and went to my room. However i stopped becausse Alicia was standing in front of my door.
'What is she doing here?' Elisa asked annoyed.
'She's our best friend Elisa,' i said trying to calm her down.
'She not only disrespected our mate but also disrespected our beta,' Elisa said.
I had never seen Elisa so pissed off.
'Lets calm down and see why she's here ok?' i said.
'Whatever you say Reanne,' she said.
Cutting off the connection with Elisa i walked over to Alicia.
"I have been waiting forever for you. Where have you been?" Alicia worried.
"I was with my mate," i said.
"I am sorry Reanne. About earlier. I shouldnt have acted the way i did," Alicia said looking down.
"Elisa is pissed off because you disrespected not only our mate but also our beta," i said.
"I am sorry Elisa and Reanne. I didnt mean to disrespected either of you," she said.
'Should we forgive her? I dont want to part with our best friend on bad terms,' i said.
'I guess i can slide this one,' Elisa sighed.
"Yes i forgive you," i said.
"Thank you!" Alicia exclaimed hugging me.
I hugged her back feeling myself smile. I had my best friend back!
"You went out on a date with Jay?" Alicia asked looking at me with a grin.
"Yeah," i said blushing walking past her and into my room.
"So how was it?" she asked.
"He is amazing Alicia. I didnt know what i did to deserve such a mate," i sighed dresmily.
"I heard he's possessive," Alicia said sitting on my bed.
"Yes he is. But i like it. Makes him more hot," i smiled as i took off my accessories.
"You are already wipped Reanne," Alicia laughed.
"So are you," I grinned cheekily at her.
I went into my bathroom and changed into my nighty.
"Are you going to sleep?" Alicia asked.
"Actually i am moving in with Jay," i said.
"Oh lucky you! You get to see the beta's headquarters!" Alicia exclaimed.
I grinned as i said, "Well Jay is waiting for me. So i should go. When are you leaving?"
"I am leaving tomorrow morning after the moving ceremony," Alicia said.
It made me sad knowing that i wouldnt get to play with my best friend the way i wanted. She would be far away with her mate.
"I will call you every day Reanne and come visit you whenever i get the chance," Alicia said hugging me again.
"I will miss you," i mummbled into her shoulder.
"I will miss you too. Now go to your mate," Alicia said making me smile.
I went to Jay's headquarter and knocked on his door. Jay opened the door in a second.
"You took quiet some time," Jay said.
"Missed me?" i smiled.
"You dont know how much," he said pulling me in the room and shutting the door.
I loved his room. Our room. I liked the sound of that. It was like Jay was meant to be mine.
"Do you want to watch something before going to sleep?" Jay asked as we lay down on the bed.
"I just want to cuddle with my big teddy," i smiled resting my head on his shoulder.
Jay kissed my head and took my hands in one of his large warm ones. Sparks flew through out my whole body making me complete. I turned to look at Jay and found him already looking at me.
His beautiful grey eyes were mesmerizing and my heart picked up its beat. It was like the most awesome feeling in the world. We started inching closer until our lips touched. The feeling was simply out of this world. Jay was amazing and gentle.
Jay pulled me onto his lap so i was stradling him. He left my lips making me whimper at the loss. Only to continue kissing my neck. I moaned and tilted my head to give him better access. I ran my hands through his thick black hair feeling its smoothness.
"We better stop or i wont be able to control myself," Jay said between kisses.
I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest as Jay chuckled at my reaction.
"Sleep now little wolf," he kissed my forehead and pulled the blankets over us.
That was the first night i had slept so peacefully and without any worries.
P.S: So how was this chapter? A bit romantic at the end eh? Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-