Chapter 18

Jay
I was pacing my room wanting to smash something. Anything. Haden was beyond pissed. He was angry as hell. And so was i. How DARE he touch my mate in an inappropriate way? I could tell that he wanted to kill somebody.
"Haden," my little wolf said softly.
I growled in response still pacing our room. I felt the bed squeak as my little wolf got off the bed. I felt her arms go around me and relaxed slightly.
"If i had been late i would have never forgiven myself!" I growled.
"Haden look at me," my little wolf said.
I turned around to face her and saw the tears in her eyes and silently cursed myself.
"I am sorry little wolf. I didnt think of you," i said
"Jay you cant imagine how scared i was. You were right from the begining. I need to stay away from Alex," my little wolf said her voice trembling in the end.
I leaned forward and kissed my little wolf. I needed to feel that she was allright. That she was here with me. With us. She kissed me back with so much passion that Haden gave me back control.
I pulled back slightly and looked at her. She was so beautiful! And mine! ONLY AND ONLY MINE! I WAS NOT SHARING MY MATE!
"YOU ARE MINE!" I growled.
"Only yours Jay," my little wolf smiled at me.
I rested my forehead against her and sighed deeply.
"I was so afraid little wolf. I had never been so afraid before," i said.
"I was scared Jay. When he put h-his h-hand on my knee,"my little wolf stammered.
"What else did he do?" I asked feeling annoyed like hell.
"Just moved it up until he reached my- um- well- you know- my little wolf blushed and looked down.
I growled loudly making her jump.
"Sh.. Jay. Its all right. He didnt do anything. You arrived just in time," my little wolf said soothingly.
"I could have been late and then what?" I growled.
"But you werent late Jay," she said.
I looked into her eyes to see if she was really all right. When i was satisfied; i took a deep breath before nodding. My little wolf ran her hand thtough my hair making me sigh blissfully.
"Hoe about those 10 pushups?"my little wolf asked making me groan.
"You still want to continue?" I asked.
"Hey! I am not backing out," my little wolf scowled at me.
"You truly are my mate," i laughed and she hit my chest playfully.
Someone cleared their throat making us look away from each other.
"I was about to knock but someone had clearly broken their door," Ian said with a grin.
"What do you want?" I grumbled.
"The pack has planned an outing and we are all going. Do you want to come?" Ian asked.
"Yes," my little wolf said before i could say anything.
I frowned at her. This was a perfect moment to be alone together in our room with no interruptions.
"Looks like your mate doesnt want to come Reanne," Ian said.
"Come on please Jay?"my little asked sweetly her eyes big.
I sighed.
"You know i cant say no to that face," i gave in.
"Yes!"my little wolf pecked me on the lips.
"Cant believe it! The big bad beta finally has a soft spot!" Ian laughed.
I growled lowly and my little wolf wrapped her arms around my waist.
"Get out so we can get ready," i growled.
"Looks like i hit a nerve," Ian said before bolting.
My little wolf laughed before unwrapping her arms from me.
"Where do you think you are going?" I narrowed my eyes at her playfully.
"To change. Where else?"my little wolf smirked at me.
Before i could do or say anything else my little wolf skipped to our bathroom. I smiled and shook my head. My little wolf was a lot to handle but i didnt want it any different way. I wanted my little wolf safe and happy in my arms.
'I love our mate,' Haden purred.
'I know. She is our everything,' i smiled.
My eyes widened as i looked at our little wolf dressed in a yellow sundress. Her brown hair were curled and left lose around her shoulders. A light blush tinged her cheeks meaning she had applied some makeup. She looked so beautiful! And her scent was mouth watering.
I licked my lips and her eyes followed the movement. In a flash i was in front of her and claimed her lips in a passionate kiss. She kissed me back just as much passion as me. My heart raced in my chest at the contact.
After our kiss i said, "You belong to me little wolf."
"Always will," my little wolf smiled at me.
After i got ready we head downstairs and saw half the pack waiting. Ian and William called us over and i tugged Reanne with me.
We got to our usual picnic spot on the Southern Hill from where the whole city could be seen. It was a beautiful view!
"Reanne have you gotten Jay softer now?" Ian asked.
"Softer?"my little wolf frowned.
"Like become less of a mama bear?" Ian chuckled at his own joke.
"He is just perfect the way he is," my little wolf said making me smile.
Thats my little wolf!
"Doesnt it get overbearing for you Reanne? At first William's possessiveness made me want to scream in frustratiom," Riley said.
"Actually no. I kind off like it," my little wolf blushed.
I smiled and put my arm around my little wolf.
"Reanne likes just the way i am," i said.
"Lets play Catch the ball," Ian said.
A chorus of yes sounded throughout. There was your answer.
"All right everyone. We will divide into teams of 2. Girls versus boys," William announced standing up.
There was another cheer through the pack.
"Whichever player doesnt catch the ball loses and is out of the team. At the end the team with the most players will win," he said.
"Yes!"the girls shouted.
"Boo!"the boys said flipping some girls off.
The game began and soon both the teams had 5 players each. My little wolf was also still playing. Even though she was sweating aand panting she was playing like a pro. There was a time when i was worried like hell about her heat. Heat is a 2 weeks period and for an Alpha its much longer. If your mate isnt with you at all times it can be very unbearable. We were just reaching the end of our game when William's phone rang.
"Yes? Alpha William speaking," he said into the phone.
A second later he growled loudly in anger making half of the pack jump. My little wolf ran to me and i wrapped my arms around her tightly inhaling her sweet scent. I could feel her heart beat rise and rubbed soothing circles on her back. An Alpha's growl is the most powerful and ferocious.
"Whats wrong Alpha?" I asked.
"Somebody ransacked our house!" William growled.
There were several gasps from the pack members including my little wolf.
"Sh little wolf. Calm down," i said soothingly.
"Jay our room! Our things!"my little wolf exclaimed.
"Nothings more important than our lives," i soothed.
"Warriors along with beta and delta follow me," William ordered.
"Jay please dont go!"my little wolf exclaimed.
"I will be all right," i kissed her forehead.
"Jay please," my little wolf said her eyes filling up with tears.
"I cant leave William alone little wolf. I am sorry," i said.
William and the others were waiting for me. Without looking at my mate(even though it pained me) i joined the party.
We made our way back to the pack house in record time. When we entered everything was in chaos. Couches and lamps were thrown around, papers were scattered and torn. William and i made our way to his office. It was also ransacked. I made my way to my room and someone had written in red: Give us what we want; we will leave you alone.
I frowned. I didnt had any valuables with me. Other than my mate. Unless they wanted my mate? I growled at the thought.
'I am not giving my mate like a bait,' Haden growled.
'Neither am i,' i agreed.
Seconds later Ian entered and gasped. Probably by seeing the writing on the wall.
"What does that mean?" Ian asked.
"That somebody wants Reanne," i growled out.
"But who?" Ian frowned.
"Thats what i am going to find out," i said my eyes going black.
"Calm down Haden," Ian said.
"How can you say calm down when my mate's life is in danger?" Haden growled.
"We have got another problem," William burst in.
"Now what?" Haden growled.
"You are not going to like it Haden," William said.
"Not more bad news?" Ian groaned.
Haden shot him a glare.
"Rogues attacked our pack on the picnic spot. Some are killed and Reanne has been kidnapped," William said.
All i saw was black before i transformed fully into my wolf and sprinting downstairs and out of the pack house. I will find you Reann. My little wolf. If thats the last thing i do.
********************************
Alex
"Mission accomplished sir."
"Good. They didnt see you?"
"No sir. We have our target in our destination."
"I will be there in a bit. Do not touch her! She is mine!" I growled.
"Yes sir."
I finished my phone conversation and smirked. I needed to get to my hiding place. It was well deep in the forest. A cabin i found unused and where to keep my plan going. I just needed a few of the rogues do me a favor.
I transformed into my wolf and ran to the cabin. Ah! My sweet Reanne! Now we can have some alone time without your mate! Watch out Jay!
P.S: So how did you like this chapter? Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-