chapter 5

Reanne
I had been talking to Jay on the phone when i heard a scream. Looking around i saw wolves leaping on the people and anything that cane into their way.
"Rogues," Mike growled pushing Cassie behind himm
"Get yourself out of here and inform the Alpha!" Mike growled before turning into his wolf.
Seth did the same and they both charged at the rogues. I stood there frozen as everyone ran for the safety of the pack house. I could hear Jay talking to me but couldnt comprehend anything as i felt someone grab me from behind. I screamed as my phone was ripped from my hand.
"Hello there pretty girl," he smirked as he turned me around to face him.
I felt disgusted by his touch. I only wanted to be touched by Jay. My mate.
"P-please d-dont hurt m-me," i stammered my eyes wide with fear.
"Why would i hurt a pretty girl like you?" he asked trailing jis index finger along my cheek.
I shivered in disgust and he noticed.
"Enjoying are you?" he smirked taking it the wrong way.
"N-no!" i gasped trying to get out of his grasp.
"Have you found your mate?" he asked his eyes turning yellow.
"N-no," i stammered.
It hurt both me and Elisa to say we hadnt found our mate. I didnt want him to know and hurt Jay. I couldnt bear it if Jay was hurt because of me.
"To bad. It would have been fun if he saw someone else touching his beautiful mate," he smirked.
I desperately searched for a way out but found none. Where were Mike and Seth when i needed them? Damn! I saw the rogue leaning towards me and cringed knowing e was going to put his dirty mouth on me. I already felt dirty having been touched by the rogue.
Before he could touch me a brown wolf leapt at him. I didnt wait for even a second. I ran for the safety and found a secluded corner of a shop. No one was there and i curled up in a ball softly crying.
I wanted Jay. I wanted my mate to touch me. The rogue's touch had left me feeling dirty. I dont know how long i sat there but then a big black wolf came in my view.
"P-please d-dont hurt m-me!" i cried tears running down my face.
The wolf cooked his head to the side as if confused. His grey eyes were familiar. I had seen them before.
'I am not going to hurt you Little wolf.'
"Jay?" i gasped.
The big wolf nodded his head.
"Jay!" i exclaimed my eyes filling with fresh tears.
Jay's wolf came closer to me and sniffed me all around. He growled lowly probably finding the rogue's scent on me. He nuzzled my neck and i leaned my head on his big furry head and sighed.
"I thought he would- i couldnt finish the sentence and shuddered.
I heard cracking of bones and Jay stood in front of me in all his human glory. I didnt care if he was naked. I wanted to touch him. I jumped up and went into his outskretched arms hugging him tightly.
"Oh Jay! I was so scared!" i whimpered burrying my face in his neck.
Jay tighhtened his hold on me and said, "Where is that fucking senseless rogue?"
"Please Jay! Dont leave me!" i exclaimed scared.
Jay's eyes softened as he looked at me.
"Come on we are going to the pack house," he said.
I didnt let go of him even when we walked out of the shop. Blood was everywhere and peoplle were crying. There were also some dead bodies around. I didnt like seeing that and burriwd my face in Jay's chest. He held me even tighter if that was possible.
In a way that calmed me down.
I didnt know how or when we got to the pack house. But when i looked upp from Jay's chest we were in the living room of our pack house and everyone was staring at us.
"Reanne!" Mike exclaimed as he hurried over.
He attempted to touch me and i cringed. Jay growled loudly and i saw everyone back off.
"Leave him alone Mike," Alpha William said.
"But i want to see if my sister is ok!" Mike exclaimed.
"He's in his possessive mode. He wont let anyone touch her," Delta Ian said.
Jay went up the stairs and i knew we were in his room. He gently put me on the bed and stood up.
"Dont leave me," i whimpered softly.
"I am not going anywhere little wolf," he said touching my cheek.
Just a simple touch brought full on sparks. I sighed blissfully.
"I am sorry i wasnt able to protect you my little wolf," he said making me open my eyes.
I saw how tortured he looked and knew he blammed himself for what happened.
"Jay," i said but he didnt look at me.
It broke my heart knowing he blammed himself.
"Jay. It wasnt your fault," I said.
Jay still had his head in his hands. I touched him and he looked up. My heart squeezed inside my chest.
'Our mate looks so distressed,' Elisa whimpered.
'It wasnt his fault either,' i said.
'Make him realize it. It was our own decision to go to the cinema,' Elisa said.
I blocked out the link with my wolf and said, "Jay it was my decision to go to the cinema."
"And i allowed you to go!" he growled.
"Jay please dont blame yourself," I begged hurt to see him this way.
Even though i didnt know everything about him i cared for him. Very much so.
"What if he has raped you? What if he had killed you? I would never have forgiven myself!" he said obviously torn.
"I am fine Jay and so are you. I dont like seeing you this way. Please Jay," i begged.
Jay's eyes softened as he looked at me. He leaned forward and kissed me softly. I sighed into the kiss and moved my lips against his. Sparks flew through out my body and i felt peace and safety in the arms of my mate.
Our angle got awkward and Jay got on top of me on the bed. He rested his weight by placing his elbows on the bed on either side of me. We pulled apart both of us breathing hard.
"God Little wolf. I thought i had lost you," Jay said touching his forehead to mine.
"I was so scared Jay. I had never been so scared before," I said in a small voice.
"Did he do anything?" Jay growled his eyes turning black.
"No just touched me. But it made me feel dirty," i said ashamed and looked down.
"Little wolf why are you ashamed?" Jay asked tillting my chin up.
"I let another man touch me. I wasnt able to fight him of. I am not goid enough to be the beta female," i whispered but knew he heard.
Jay growled and made me look at him in the eyes.
"I would rather die than be with someone who isnt my mate. Little wolf! And you didnt let another man touch you willingly. It was my fault i wasnt there to protect you little wolf," he said.
There was a knock on the door and Jay growled.
He enveloped me inn his arms and i rested my head on his arm. He opened the door only to find Luna and Delta female outside.
"How are you doing?" Luna smiled at me.
"Better," i gave a small smile back.
"Well if you need anything just holler," Delta female said making me smile.
"And Jay dont squish the poor girl with your weight," luna said making a small giggle escape me.
Luna and Delta female left and Jay closed the door.
"Do you want anything to eat?" Jay asked as he sat me back on the bed.
"I am not hungry," i said shaking my head.
Jay frowned and said, "You have to eat Reanne."
"What happened to little wolf?" i asked with a pout.
Jay laughed and that sound warmed me from inside out.
"So you do like the name?" he winked making me blush slightly.
"Jay!" i exclaimed with a pout.
"I am going to go get something to eat," Jay kissed my forehead.
"Please dont leave me alone," i said scared someone would come and touch me.
"I am just going to take a minute little wolf. I will be back before you know it," he kissed me on the lips.
I sighed as Jay left the room and sunk on the soft pillows. I closed my eyes but saw only the rogue who got me. A shudder went through my body and i opened my eyes. I realized that Alicia hadnt come to see me. I could understand why Mike, Seth and Dad hadnt come but Alicia could have come That just sadened me but not before there was a knock on the door. I became full alert and said, "Who is it?"
"Your mom," mom's voice said from the other side.
I sighed in relieve and told her she could come in.
"Oh my baby!" mom cried as she rushed over to me.
"Mom i am all right," i said as she hugged me tightly.
I winced slightly and she pulled away.
"Your dad, Mike, Seth and Cassie wanted to come see you but i said no. I didnt want beta Jayden to get annoyed with us," mom said smoothing my hair back.
"Are you sure you are all right?" she asked softly.
"Yes mom. Not a hair out of place. See?" i smiled.
Mom smiled back and at that moment jay walked back in with a large tray.
"Who's going to eat all that food?" i asked my eyes wide.
"You are," Jay said like it was the most normal thing.
"That food looks like it could feed an army!" i said.
"No it doesn," Jay said sotting on the other side of me.
"Hello Mrs. Lawson," Jay said to my mom.
"William wants you in his office," Delta Ian said from the doorway.
Jay growled his shoulders becoming tense. I reached out and touched him lightly making him relaxe.
"Its ok beta. I will stay with Reanne," mom said.
Jay looked at me and i nodded. He sighed knowing he would lose the argument.
"Beta do you mind if her family comes to see her? They are all very worried," mom asked as Jay walked away.
"Yes but if i find her upset there will be consequences," Jay said before walking out the door.
"You have the perfect mate Reanne," mom smiled at me.
"Tell me about it," i agreed.
Oh what i would do without Jay in my life?
P.S:Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter? More would mean a lot!!
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-