Chapter 10

Jay
Last night was wonderful. My little wolf and i had finally mated! And i was the first and last male to take her virginity. I couldnt be more proud. I had a pure innocent mate.
I would protect her with my life. I looked at my little wolf sleeping face and smiled. We had completed the mating. Now our scents were mixed.
What if my little wolf went into heat? I couldnt have other males lusting after her.
"Calm down big teddy. I can feel your worries," my little wolf said opening her eyes.
"I am worried about you little wolf," i said looking into her beautiful eyes.
"I am fine big teddy," she smiled.
"You look beautiful my little wolf," i said running my hand through her hair.
"I probably look like a scarecrow," she said making me laugh.
"Do you want to spend the day with me?" I asked my heart fluttering.
"I would love nothing more than spending the day with you," my little wolf smiled.
"Come on lets get ready," i said.
"I want to cuddle some more big teddy," my little wolf pouted.
"I have to go to work little wolf," i said smiling at her.
"Tell Alpha Williams that you cant work today," my little wolf pouted.
"You are a little wolf, i laughed.
I got up reluctantly and felt empty without my little wolf's touch. She must have felt the same because she put her arms around my waist from behind and rested her head on my back. Sparks flew throughout my body and i ruffled her already ruffled hair.
"What are you going to do without me?" I asked.
"I dont know. Alicia isnt here so i cant spend my day with her," my little wolf said.
I could feel her sadness at the loss of her best friend. Since we mated; we could feel each others emotions and feelings. We had our own mind link now separate from the pack.
"Jay we need to discuss about the rogues. Get in the office now," William said through the mind link.
I groaned.
"Whats wrong big teddy?"my little wolf asked.
"William called me in his office saying he wanted to discuss about the rogue situation," i sighed.
My little wolf frown and i could feel her anxiety.
"Everything all right?" I asked gently.
"Why do wolves become rogue Jay?"she asked.
"Because they dont belong in a pack. They defy their Alphas orders," i said.
"Did anything happened that you arent telling me?" I asked.
"He touched me inappropriately and asked whether i had found my mate or not. I said no because he said it w-would be fun to t-touch me m-more in front of m-my mate. I didnt want him to hurt you Jay," my little wolf stammered at the end.
"Sh little wolf. You did nothing wrong," i said enveloping my mate in my arms.
I breathed her heavenly scent and rubbed her back soothingly.
"I love you big teddy," she smiled.
"I love you more little wolf," i smile back.
Removing myself from her i kissed her before going to the bathroom. Taking a quick cold shower i changed into my clothes and combed my hair. I then walked outside to see my little wolf in a robe.
"Dont get bored without me," i kissed her forehead.
"I will try not to," my little wolf pecked my lips.
"I will be thinking about you," i said gazing into her beautiful brown eyes.
"I will be thinking about you too," my little wolf said.
Somehow i made it out of my room and into William's office.
"What about the rogues?" I asked.
I hadnt felt so light in my years. I felt like a huge weight had lifted off my shoulders as i revealed my identity to my mate and she accepted me the way i was. I couldnt have been more happy.
"You mated," William asked in return.
"Yee i did," i said with a wide smile.
"I am happy for you bro," he smiled at me.
"So what about the rogues?" I asked sitting down on a chair.
"They are getting to be a problem. They did a surprise attack again late last night. 7 injured while 15 killed," he said.
"Rogues werent this many in number before," i said with a frown.
"I think somebody is giving them orders to attack my pack," William growled at the end.
"What do we do?" I asked feeling protective about my little wolf.
"We start preparing for an attack. And start looking for that person who wants to harm our pack," William growled.
"What about the training? When will it start?" I asked going into beta mode.
"Today. I will give the introduction and you will continue the training," he said.
"Ok. What about finding the person?" I asked.
"Ian will do it. You need to solely focus on the training," he said.
"Got it," i nodded.
"Gather the pack in the pack yard," William said.
I nodded and walked out to the backyard.
"The Alpha has ordered everyone to come to the back yard," i said.
Within minutes everyone of all age groups had gathered in the backyard. Even my little wolf. I could see her next to Riley and Pamela looking confused.
"What did Alpha want, beta?"someone asked.
"You will know in a few minutes," i said.
A few minutes later William came to join us. He radiated power and dominance. That were a part of his Alpha blood.
"As you probably all know, a few rogues have been sighted on our territory," William spoke up in his Alpha tone.
There were murmurs in the crowd and i could feel my little wolf's anxiety.
'Everythig will be ok love,' i said through our mate link.
'They wont attack us will they Jay?'she asked.
'I dont know but we have to prepare for the worst,' i said.
'I love you big teddy,' my little wolf said.
'I love you too,'i said and cut off the link.
"Everyone capable of fighting from ages 15 and up will be going through extensive training with their beta," William said.
"The elders who think they cant train too hard will be training themselves for the worst," he said.
"Why the worst?"a boy asked.
"Its better to get ready for the worst then for the easy," he said.
"Ok everyone gather into groups. Teenagers from 15 up into one. 20 to 25 years of age into one group. 26 to 30 years of age into another group. 30 to 35 years of age one group. 36 to 40 another group. 40 above one group," William ordered.
There were a total of 6 groups of different age groups. I could see my little wolf amongst the teenagers and frowned. She was NOT going to fight under any circumstances!
"Little wolf you are not going to fight," i said through the mind link.
"Why not big teddy?"my little wolf asked.
"You will get hurt and i cant allow that," i said.
"But you will be fighting right? Besides i am a werewolf. I will heal," she said.
"No little wolf. I will be there to protect you. You wouldnt need to fight," i said.
"But what if you need help? Then what?"my little wolf argued.
"We will continue this discussion later. Right now go back to our room," i said.
"But big teddy- she started.
"Now little wolf!" I said in my beta voice.
I saw her lower lip tremble and silently cursed myself. I didnt want my little wolf to get hurt. Was that too much to ask for? Sure we were werewolves and could heal quickly but what if someone harmed her or worst killed her? I couldnt handle that. Her staying out of training was the best option. I saw her leaving for the pack house with her head held low and sighed. I would have to apologize to her and explain everything.
"All right Jay. They are yours," William slapped my shoulder.
"Ok," i smiled tightly.
"Whats wrong?" William asked softly.
"I will tell you later but i got into an argument with Reanne," i said my heart feeling heavy.
"It will be ok. Just apologize bro," he said giving me a smile.
"Everyone 20 pushups. NOW!!" I commanded.
"This is not gym," a girl scoffed.
"Well if you want to be able to fight a hundered rogues to save your life then you have to do pushups. If you are going to be a whiny girl then leave and dont come back," i growled.
That was enough to silence her and everyone. I was not going to stand stuck up bitches. After the 20 pushups i could see everyone was panting and fanning themselves. I saw Michael's mate Cassie not feeling too well and frowned. Didnt Reanne tell me that she was pregnant? Why was she in training then?
"Any pregnant female is not allowed to do this hard training," i said and saw Michael's look of relief
Cassie frowned but left the training.
"All right. Do 15 laps around the yard," i called out.
"15 laps? Are you crazy?"another barbie doll asked.
"The rogue wouldnt care whether you are pretty or not but will kill you in an instant if you do not attack," i snapped making her shut up.
After the 15 laps i could see evryone was tired like hell and decided to end the training for the day.
"This is it for today. We will continue later," i said and everyone sighed in relief.
I walked back inside and straight to my room wanting to see my little wolf. I found her sitting cross legged on our bed with a frown on her pretty face.
"Little wolf," i said not happy to see her frown.
"I am not talking to you," she pouted moving her face away from me.
I sat down on the bed beside her and took her small delicate hands in mine. "I just dont want you to get hurt little wolf," i said pleadingly.
"I am a werewolf Jay. I will heal," she pouted again.
"What if another rogue attacked me?"she asked in a small voice.
"Little wolf, i will protect you with my life," i said tilted her head to face me.
"Jay if anything happened to you i dont know what i would do," she said her lower lip trembling.
"Thats why i want you to stay safe little wolf. So that i could come back to you," i said looking into her beautiful brown eyes.
"I love you Jay but i want to be able to know how to fight so i could defend myself," my little wolf said pleadingly.
I sighed. Knowing she had won the argument.
"How about i become your personal trainer?" I asked.
Her eyes brightened and she smiled.
"Really?"she asked.
"You sound like an excited 5 year old who is going to the zoo," i laughed.
"I love you Jay!"my little wolf exclaimed hugging me tightly.
"I love you more," i said inhaling her heavenly scent.
Pulling away slightly i kissed her lusciuous kissable lips and groaned. My little wolf kissed me back and i pulled her onto my lap. We made out on the bed and i kissed my mark on her neck. She shivered and moaned making me smile against her skin.
"I was thinking of taking you out," i said looking at her flushed face.
"I just want to cuddle with my big teddy," she smiled putting her head on my chest.
Sparks flew through my body making Haden howl with joy.
"Maybe i want more than to just cuddle with my little wolf," i winked at her making her blush.
"Jay!"she exclaimed blushing.
"Then we will go out on a date," i said nuzzling her neck.
P.S: So how did you like the chapter? Can i get 5/10 votes on this chapter?
-xoxo-
-Annonymous-